What does Sup Forums think of DDLG?

What does Sup Forums think of DDLG?

I love it, but hating it is a meme

Also there is so mush shit "ddlg" out there

my ex and I were hella into this shit. it turned me on to no end and if you find a little cutie thats into it too go with it and dont look back.

agreed

never got into it oops

no idea what it is, take your bizarre fetishes and stay on Sup Forums

I feel like its the most common fetish for girls recently
Is that true?

cringey as fuck, anyone who finds this hot or cute needs executing

/thread

I hate it with a burning passion. I especially hate when people say it's their "lifestyle". Sure, age regression is a symptom of PTDS and shit like that, but when people do it just for the kink it bothers me.

Why?

I don't really see the appeal, yet still get a sick sense of satisfaction seeing how much it irritates tumblr social justice.

Post Traumatic Dress Sisorder

MDLB is better

i think my ex was a little, idk she shit herself in my bed twice.

pftttt

the first time she shit herself she blamed it on her dog. the second time i told he i knew it was her the first time.

I used to think it was kinda weird, but then I dated a girl who was into it, and she changed my mind completely. Nothing hotter than a cute submissive girl who does exactly what you say... still not super into the idea of her dressing and acting like a child though

she's bizarrely a very cute ugly, I dont think id care until the 4th time

I hate when women try to pull off winged eyeliner when it doesn't fit their eye shape

bump

Literally the only women who are feminine are at least a little into ddlg.
Don't waste your time on "strong independent womxn who don't need no man".
It's also nice because it's a kink that focuses on the relationship and being with another person, rather than selfishness and hedonism.
Traditional roles of provider/protector and nurturer/care taker are engrained in our DNA.
Try dating a couple feminists who are super dominant and see if you still don't long for a woman who focuses on kindness and femininity.

she also pissed in cups, because she didn't want to walk to the bathroom

Age play nor incest is a part of ddlg. If people add it, that's their business.

Nigga you gay

Seems worth it if she was a hot fuck

>no sheets

Did she shit the bed that morning?

she was bland as fuck in bed, only the missionary position and no anal.
and no, that pic was a random pic