The best part about seeing trump not follow through on any of his campaign promises isn't that he didn't...

The best part about seeing trump not follow through on any of his campaign promises isn't that he didn't, it's that he COULDN'T!

Your guaranteed to get him for another for years because they dont see trump not doing his job they are seeing the reason they elected him getting attacked by butthurt libral fags

This guy gets it...

>Your guaranteed to get him for another for years
Congrats, you just assassinated the English language. But keep blaming dem librules for your stupidity.

He must be Vlad, one of Putan's troll army.

Hey shithead......you lost

Get a job and move on with your life, try again in 2020

Too much free time in mommy's basement has you crying on the internet like an idiot

he lasted longer than i thought he would. a tax cut, his war with china and his healthcare repeal we'd be in recession already. that's a win i suppose

you would read that and hear election and not presidency. your'e stuck on the election, we're stuck on his lack of leadership and destruction of american values

>Well at least he didn't fuck up majorly...yet
Lol just how low did he lower the bar?

>thinking any of these things would cause a recession

ITT butthurt liberals still whineing about sHillary

None even mentions the hag expect Nazi fags.
Do you have an old lady fetish or something?

you evidently can't add. his budget cuts and job destruction will slowly kill it. all iv'e seen him do is kill jobs

Are you kidding? Her book was mainstream media's story for 3 days.

>tax cuts hurt jobs
>removing government healthcare regulation hurts job
Are you serious right now?

It said federal judge so in gonna assume it's the judicial branch of course. This leads all the way back to simple check and balances of the three branches. Maybe trump wanted something done but he does not have all the power. It's not necessarily his fault that the courts jew'd him over and slammed his powers down. But if The executive branch had all the power, in more than certain he would've followed through with his promise.

THIS.

>in more than certain he would've followed through with his promise.
Agreed.
I move that we vote special emergency powers to Chancellor Palpatine so he can deal with this crisis.

>"a federal judge"
>happens to be a CHICAGO judge
wonder why they don't mention that part? Is it not relevant that this judge is in one of those noncompliant cities that's bucking the system? Seems a bit early for the left to be calling this a defeat, if the only judge blocking the order is from a sanctuary city himself. That seems more like stalling than winning, really. He's going to get overturned in appeals.

>sanctuary cities
You mean cities where illegal aliens are allowed to live there because the authorities are limp dicked leftist tools? They're obstructing justice and knowingly and willingly allowing illegals to violate federal law. If I was president I'd send in the national guard to put a foot so far up their backsides that it rips them a whole new asshole. This utterly unacceptable and I don't know how these fuckers can justify their dismissal of federal laws of their country. They all need to be tried as traitors and hung as an example and the illegals need to be sent back by the truckload. The way you make America great again is by removing the elements in all levels of society which seek to destroy it and make life hell for the good people. I wish people weren't so pussified when it comes to enforcing laws. It's pathetic.

We'll see.

>we'd be in recession already. that's a win i suppose
Wasn't the point of making America great to prevent a recession and bolster the economy? :thinking:

But the white kind of person gets pardoned for breaking the law amirite?

The can't article was more of a "shouldn't" articles
Stating that it would be more of public outrage more than anything else.

Just to add a little depth to this story:
Various administrations have tried this before 'Do what we want or we'll cut your funding'. It has already been all the way to the Supreme Court and it was decided that the feds cannot cut funding UNLESS the money being cut was related to the demand being made.

So the feds can't cut food stamp funding if your state education system is fucked, but they can cut your food stamp funding if you allow people to use food stamps to buy alcohol.

The funding in question is tied to law enforcement. The judge decided this was not closely enough related to illegal immigration to count. It will be/has been appealed. We'll have to wait and see who wins.

There's a difference between breaking the law to do what's right and breaking the law to do what's wrong. Those sanctuary cities welcome gang violence, fraud, drug/human trafficking, and all kinds of other shit. That guy broke the law to stop that.
>b-b-but what about the good ones!
Bringing in skilled immigrants hurts the countries they come from, which causes those countries to become even more impoverished and then send more criminals here, continuing the cycle. Mass immigration is bad all around, fucking retard.

budget cuts, cuts funding to departments, departments have to cut jobs to meet new budgets, it's like the teacher problems across the country. what are you not getting? just bc the president tweets it doen'st mke it true

lol you're the first to bring her up

sounds like you need a new insult my dude

pretty confident most liberals dgaf about hillary since about 2 months after the election

So you're OK with BLM riots. Got it.

except they can this judges ruling will be overturned

fairly sure maga was to boost his ego and line his pockets which is the only thing happening right now. trump co is getting rich off tax payer money through higher than market rate rents and higher than market hotel rates

retaliation is not the same

No, because BLM destroys things just like those illegal immigrants do. Again, you're a fucking retard.

This. The nigger I'm debating must be a few fries short of a happy meal.

good thing they don't let childish, overly emotional faggots with a hair-trigger temper over shit they don't understand into the whi-

oh wait.

>budget cuts, cuts funding to departments, departments have to cut jobs to meet new budgets,
If there were a direct causal link between tax cuts and budget cuts, we wouldn't have a national debt.

>shit they don't understand
What don't I understand? I understand the situation of immigration better than most fools out there.

not sure what's sanctuary cities
but if Trump sends Black Water (now known as Academy) he will clear the streets of illegals in no time

LOVE THE BEER PIC FAM !!! :3

i said all he's done is budget cuts, destroying jobs. you heard tax cuts.

Sanctuary Cities are cities that don't really bother illegal immigrants. They're places with relaxed attitudes about enforcing immigration laws. The Attorney General said that if those cities aren't enforcing Federal laws, they shouldn't be getting Federal money to pay for law enforcement. A judge in one of those cities that wants money but doesn't want to enforce the laws has declared that the Federal Government cannot refuse to pay them just because they don't bother enforcing the law.

xddd you really got him bro

well I am in the EU
and if we dont enforce the EU law they can cut the money XD
that being said isn't the US with Federal police or something like the FBI but more like for this kind of shit ? If not that, at least the Army is Federal based and not state one, they can hunt the migrants
In most countries it's the army that protects the borders

who is going to pay to do the planning, investigation, removal of said illegals? It is economically illogical.

I'll be frank with you: I don't really like them either; I do not believe that the US should just fling the borders open to any and all who want to stroll in, and I think we SHOULD have stricter policies than we have had in the past, but ONLY to the point where it is economically feasible.

There are more cells in your body that are benign bacteria than human (they are smaller, but more numerous); they don't hurt you, some of them even help you. There is no point in taking antibiotics to kill them because they don't matter, and taking antibiotics to remove them is only going to waste your money and harm you in the long run. Likewise, it makes sense to keep unknown people from waltzing in, but there is no justification in going through the trouble of uprooting them and kicking them out.

The reason jobs are good is because they provide both money into our hands and tax money to the government
If the government is spending more to pay you than it's getting out of you, than it's just bleeding money into your pocket.
At that point you're just a leach. It's money could've been spent elsewhere, feeling out money just as well if not better (considering every dollar saved is a dollar not in circulation).
So few government jobs are necessary and benefit everyone. Government jobs are just an inflated number. Real jobs and businesses bring money from outside countries (even if it's a tourist socks) and grow our economy. Those are assets. Government jobs are an expenditure.
So if we cut budgets and lose a few gov jobs, than that actually helps the general economy and hurts only a few less-than-useful people

Says the dumb fuck who doesn't realize the entire American agricultural industry relies on illegal immigrants because white boy redneck fucks like you are too good to milk cows and buck hay. Stop telling everybody what you would do you weak ass faggot, you aren't shit.

>everybody I don't like is a KGB aggent

>It is economically illogical.
Only in the short term. I didn't even read the rest of your post. Learn to see past your own nose.

>the entire American agricultural industry relies on illegal immigrants
That's a problem.
>because white boy redneck fucks like you are too good to milk cows and buck hay
It's because I won't do it for $2 an hour and I have rights to certain benefits as a worker.

Are you saying that you're in favor of illegals getting the jobs and having no rights to fair compensation? Wow, what a piece of shit you are.

Yes, there are Federal immigration agents, but there is also the fact that the state police are supposed to enforce Federal laws as well as state laws, and there are a lot more state police than there are ICE. What happened is that the Federal Government ordered the states to notify them whenever they (in the course of their normal duties) come across undocumented/illegal immigrants. City police in "sanctuary cities" don't comply with that and just let undocumented people go free unless they're already being arrested for a crime.

>I didn't even read the rest of your post.
>Learn to see past your own nose.

10/10 expert level trolling

Can't the same be said of places which have legalized weed?

The current plan calls for the deportation of violent criminal aliens. The way this works is that when a criminal (or accused criminal) is arrested their citizenship status is established and if they are here illegally ICE is called and when that person's case is resolved (even if they are found innocent) ICE decides what to do with them.
This is too intrusive for some cities. I'm not sure why. I think it's because it sounds good to be a 'sanctuary' but it's literally encouraging criminals to move to these places.

Yes.

In the USA the main "line of defense" is the Border Patrol. The FBI certainly investigates, but it's not the top priority. They'd probly just tip the border patrol if they found anything. The military doesn't really fuck with any of this. Maybe the coast guard, but they're more concerned with direct cartel activity if anything. Places like Texas have fleets of border patrol vehicles. Places in the Midwest (around Chicago) have offices that send someone knocking on your door if they catch you.

Tits or GTFO.

Migrant farm workers aren't illegal.
Little known fact, but crossing the border to work as a migrant agricultural worker is not illegal. Therefore migrant farm workers are not illegal aliens because they are seen as being seasonal laborers and when they run out of agricultural work they are supposed to go back to their country of origin.
Crossing the border to work in other industries, or to not work at all and collect social welfare money is illegal.

you my user have no idea how tough our immigration system is. nobody just waltz's in. president Obama toughened them

Yes, actually.
Even if the state law against it is repealed, it's still Fedarally banned. Technically those states are failing/refusing to enforce a Federal law.

It's sort of the opposite problem, though. As long as drugs are illegal, there is a market for drug smugglers. As long as illegal immigrants are allowed to work, there is a market for people smugglers. By allowing drugs to be legally grown and sold within the US, you're taking money away from Central American drug cartels and smugglers and creating jobs which will pay income taxes. By allowing illegal immigrants to work and live in the US, you're giving money to Central American smugglers and losing out on income taxes. Granted, they're jobs that most Americans don't want, but that's largely because the pay and work conditions aren't up to American standards. If those $2/hr jobs became minimum wage jobs, the price of food would go up for everyone but at the same time unemployment would go down. Not to mention the fact that, unlike illegal migrant workers, American workers wouldn't be sending half of that money to Mexico, they'd be spending it in our economy. This, however, would mean that a lot of poor people in Mexico would get even poorer because they wouldn't have relatives in the US sending them money. There is no "this is what is best for everyone" solution. Purging all the illegals and bringing the pay for those undesirable jobs up to a decent level would hurt farmers, raise food prices, and kick a lot of poor mexicans in the dick financially. But it would also lower unemployment, increase income tax revenue, and reduce the smuggling trade.

a job cut is a job cut even if you spin it. how do job cuts help the economy? you didn't explain shit bc it doesn't

you should check on the largest increase of people being deported, it's not violent criminals, it's people with no criminial background

this.
Fucking do it.
Had enough about those jedi scum.
I am angry.
ANGRY ABOUT JEDI

The 'largest increase' is because we are now actually deporting people who have literally spent years on ICE hold instead of just granting another waiver. Being or not being a sanctuary city is not going to effect this.

>a job cut is a job cut even if you spin it
i wonder how the number of jobs cut compares to the number of job vacancies created by

There is an appeal don't stress yet. He's fixing Obamacare. Fixing it with no money. There's more than one way to fuck a whore

Government jobs do not stimulate the economy, they are a drain on the economy. A person put to work with tax dollars is put to work using money that was taken from someone else and (usually) provides no goods or service which enhance the economy. It's not like government workers are building cars or homes or even making pizzas. Government workers generally work in jobs that stifle the economy, by creating regulations, or shuffling needless paperwork.

Claiming government employees add to the economy as a whole is like claiming you can get out of debt by borrowing more money.

>The way you make America great again is by removing the elements in all levels of society which seek to destroy it and make life hell for the good people.

So you mean the opposite of what Trump did by filling the White House with special interest cronies?