Just give up Brexitfags

You're finished

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYLvmrOK-CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give a fucking link faggot

Fuck Bumberbunt Crumblysnatch, we have Michael Caine: youtube.com/watch?v=uYLvmrOK-CA

ANTrapid was right, is there anything worst than a celebrity furiously defending something he knows nothing about?

>actors, directors

why does their opinion mean anything?

>caring what professional attention whores think

Even normies arent this stupid.

>Fuck Bumberbunt Crumblysnatch

Bendydick Cumberfuck.

Rich people who can move anytime or live in secure gated areas with security dont care about borders?

wow what a shock

> caring what professional liars and their jew masters think

>It's a "Muh celebs shooting off arbitrary political opinions in an attempt to sway weaker minds" day

Typical globalist tactic.

And it works 99% of the time

>Actors that earn millions of dollars and work internationally having a say in what a particullar country has to say
>Actors knowing about politics at all

Also, only the EU funding makes sense and still it's not worth to remain in EU just so those twats can get money off it. They can remain in loval theaters for all I care the world doesn't really need the liberal propaganda that's film making today that much

Because people can't form thoughts and opinions anymore

>Pic

Soo they aren't loyal? Fuck em?

>Even normies arent this stupid.

Fuck Bentobox Crumplezone

Why the fuck do celebrities think their opinion is worth shit? Why the fuck do people think celebrity opinions are worth shit?

Puttadick Inhersnatch?

>actors
So literally nobody?

Cutmydick Bendersnatch

Caine is saying what most moderates think, I imagine. He has no reason to lie to further his career at this point, so he can come out with what he really thinks.

Bendoverdick Cumonmyback is no role model
He's the most unbelievable, shit actor, single handed killer of the sherlock mythos and a closeted cock gurgler
>much like yourself op

>apply for EU funding for film
>it's culturally significant
>set in a village in england during ww2
>Denied for funding
>not culturally significant
>apply through creative England
>£20,000 to develop the script

Fuck the EU

Bendybuck Fuckaduck can do one the inbred cunt.

> Jude

I would be surprised if we left the EU, the propaganda is with the in campaign.

How many of those people actually live in the UK?

I've gained a lot of respect for Michael Cane after watching this video. It's sad when you are shocked to see a celebrity say what he really feels instead of what's popular.

How many pay taxes is a better question.