Post your age and what drugs you've done and want to ry

post your age and what drugs you've done and want to ry

>20
>Weed, Alcohol, Cigs, Caffeine (if you count it)
>Any benzo (probably low dose xanax or valium), shrooms, lsd

Thanks DEA. But no thanks.

17 weed,lsd,shrooms,mdma,xanax and i guess alcohol, cigs and caffeine

>18
>weed, lsd, adderall, hydrocodone, DPH, dabs
> shrooms, molly, maybe xans once

That's about it. I'm really quite okay with my pool of drugs

Underage b&

>weed, alcohol, cigaretes, energy drinks (monster)
>xanz, adderall, mollllllllllly

>18
>Weed, Robitussin, Adderall

> 19
> Daily cigarette and marijuana smoker
> Norcos, xanax, caffeine (high amounts), adderall, diphenhydramine, concerta, and alcohol.

>19 hash, ecstasy, mdma, lsd, liberty caps, amphetamine, ketamine, dmt

21 with weed, xanax, shrooms, lsd, caffeine and alcohol. Acid was my favorite.

15 xanax, weed, pot edibles,

weed, alcohol, salvia, acid, mushrooms, dmt, oxy/vicodin/norco/ultram/opium, cocaine, buspar, adderall, ritalin, benzadrine, klonopin, christ about everything but mdma and heroin

>18
>pretty much all amphetamines, vyvanse, adderall, dextro, meth, MDMA
>many pain killers, oxy, hydro, oxymorphone (this one was amazing), hydromorphone, and a fantanyl patch
>benzos, xanax (presses and pharma) kpin, ativan,
>weed (obviously) but i hate the anxiety
>lsd
>DXM
>pentobarbitol? idk the real name but its a barbituate
>faked epilepsy for barbituates and benzos
>induced seizures for them
>induced epileptiform discharges for a EEG
>be super smart but a fiend boy at the same time
>going to a EEG this week, wish me hope that they dont find out im bull shitting, or the shit i take to induce these things dont make me sieze up on the drive over

>28
>weed, alcohol, caffeine addict, shrooms (also done legal in Amsterdam), lsd, 2cb, coke, xanax (and other benzos), prescription opiates, DMT, MDMA, ketamine

>weed alcohol adderall Vicodin Oxycontin Suboxone Codeine hydromorphone tramadol Xanax valium Klonopin lsd methcathinone Ambien flexaril skelaxin Ritalin focalin Propylhexedrine DXM
>shrooms and molly

how was your dmt experience?

oh shit i just listed the ones ive taken,
>dont want to take any others, if i wanted i would have tried em
>oh dont forget ketamine, cocaine and nitrous

oh yea forgot about N-bome

i think everyone should have a threshold dmt experience at least once as an adult, it truly explains you to yourself... i know that sounds like hippie bs, but it was true for me

>17
>Weed, Hash, alc, cigarettes, pretty hard painkillers, caffeine

fuck i have too many dead brain cells
>forgot codeine, gabapentin and roofies

>smoke cigs, weed, alcohol, caffeine, cocaine, speed, meth, methadone, mdma, ritalin, probably more I can't remember
>LSD

I'd like to try heroin and I've had it sitting infront of me, but I know what I'm like with drugs, so I probably wouldn't be that stupid...

Tried
>acid, shrooms, weed, dabs, just an overall psychedelics enthusiast

Want to try
>mescaline, ayahuasca(and pure dmt), maybe coke later on in life

>pretty hard pain killers
what a pussy you probably just stole some percocets from the medicine cabinet

Weed, alcohol, cigarettes
Acid, xanax, shrooms

>weed, extasy, hash, alc, cigs, coffee
>shrooms, lsd, heroin and maybe someday cocaine

coke isnt worth the money, its all cut with baking soda now only get it if it is in hard chunks and looks pearly. if its powdery it is shit. btw im the guy that has tried everything minus many psycadellics

MODS

I'm addict to dmt bro I can't go 5 mins without injecting it

>25
>Weed, alcohol, poppers, laughing gas, caffeine, MDMA, cocaine.

Been high twice on weed despite how many times I've smoked.

Booze works, everything else, I get no effect. I've never taken anything when not on antidepressants. I know they say it effects the high but ive just never had any effect.

I refuse to do hallucinogenics based on my negative mind and disturbing dreams, sounds like it'd be a disaster.

63 kek's brev

>addict
>dmt
pick one

>18
>Weed, LSD, alcohol, tobacco, some prescription stuff
>Shrooms, DMT, ayahuasca, MDMA, meth, coke

Agreed, cocaine's shit unless you get pure, which (I don't know where you are in the world) isn't always the easiest to get, even then if you do find pure, be prepared to pay a bomb diggity for a buzz that isn't going to last long

>weed, alc, cigs,
>perc, xan, vic, molly, shrooms, meth (by accident), cocaine, codeine

nicotine, alcohol, thc, meth, lsd, mushrooms, benzos

just lsd again, especially now that all of the great lsd holidays are coming up (halloween and christmas)

take all the psychedelics you want, just DO NOT look in the mirror

Hmm what if I get my hands on pure coke? I'm pretty sure it's around.

Definetely would recommend psychedelics, at least once in your lifetime, in a controlled set and setting. Beautiful experience.

yup this is why i like me some good ole amphetamines

>20
>Hash
>Coke

Weed, vicodin, adderall, xanax, mdma(molly and x), acid, coke

Coke is best

Yup, pretty big fan of my amphetamines myself being I love speed, but I don't like the fact your dick turns into a cocktail sausage lol

>pure coke
you wont get it from some nigger, best bet in the dark net or columbia but really its not worth the money 50 bucks for a gram when you can get 2+ grams of meth for that much and it will last you months

pussy

You will never get pure. It doesnt exist besides at kingpin levels

20, all I've done is weed and acid.
Actually, I could use some advice.

So I've been smoking weed for about 3 years now, I loved relaxing, drawing, golfing, or whatever while smoking. About a half a year ago I dropped acid, just a tab. Forgot the dosage, but it wasn't much.
I kinda had a weird experience on it but nothing awful.
Anyway, now every time I smoke I get tense, I can't relax and my social skill turn to shit. I went through a bit of depression about half a year ago but I'm on the other side of that.
Could it be the trip that changed my high? Has anyone experienced this before? I want my old high back :'(

i beg to differ, the 100% pure shit is in every hospital ER in the US, thanks to Coca Cola :D

like i have done a lot more than what i have mentioned but i cant remember, ive honestly threw my life into a trash bin with my drug use. im

jenkem

nah just rhinoplasty offices

I'm talking about columbian coke here, not the coke from a hood nig nog who probably mixed the coke with his foot scrapings. I don't trust anyone but the pro's.

oh, and codeine. it gave me the hiccups for 24 straight hours. never fucking again.

your guy prolly switched to a higher indica hybrid when you seem to prefer a sativa, make sure you are getting the stuff you actually like

you are such a pussy, try some amphetamines and you will be in heaven for 5 hours guarenteed

Nah I've been smoking a bunch of different shot since then. Idk what it is but I'm losing hope. Rip in peace. No more fat doinks for me I guess

Ditto, I've done a lotta shit but can't remember the half of it...

Aye I can feel myself going down a slippery slope and pretty quick to be honest, was hammered last night and fucked a lot of shit up, had work at 10am this morning, was in late and gave up and walked out an hour later just to sit and get drunk and smoke weed all day again by myself

>cannabis
>lsd
>alcohol
>speed
>tobacco (rustica)
>changa
>hydrocodone
>codeine
>Oxy
>shrooms
>I'm sure there's more but my memory is shit, too many basement parties

>want to try?
Freebase dmt and ibogaine

Used to smoke weed & snort coke. Just an alcoholic now.

I also take excessive doses of diphenhydramine X hard liquor, my hands down fav combo

yea man drugs have done shit to me and other people that i can never say sorry for. ask for some stories if you want but they may be long. but im too impulsive to stop my use so yee. and rip my buddy he is now smoking crack and meth

Drugs Ive done:
weed, coke, meth, ecstacy, crack, oxycodone, heroin, fentanyl, morphine, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, tramadol, codeine, acid, shrooms, xanax, opium

drugs i wanna do:
more fentanyl, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and tramadol

actually i really wanna try some poppy sap

i mean what else is there for me even to do? peyote and mescaline i guess maybe? some other random opiate thats hard af to get for sure

18 Weed, MDMA/Ecstacy, Cocaine, 2cb, nicotine

Weed, Tobacco, Alcohol, Ketamine, Mushrooms, Salvia, Speed, Kratom, Seroquel, and pretty much every single anti depressant on the market.

oops and speed

you should try mdma imho. like, play some fast paced games, vidya or maybe like table tennis on mdma is good. i mean i played some fast paced video games on it and holy shit i was super human in my abilities.

heroins good too, but dont get addicted. also, just snort it

> weed, ciggies, lean, alcohol, some adderall type pill
> XANAX, coke, lsd, shrooms

>18
>weed, hasjiesj, alcohol, caffeine, ritalin.
>none really

Fire ahead with the stories man, I'm sure they'd be interesting, and nah fucking smoking crack and meth, just stick to the powders and enjoy having your teeth lol

Pretty sure I've been close to overdosing sometimes on methadone, I got to a point where I was just lying in bed snorting it for the craic and lying it there enjoying the buzz, snorting a final line at 7:30am, falling asleep half an hour later and waking up for work at 9am, having a few more lines to get me up and going, drive or walk 15 minutes to work feeling like I'm on top of the world, yet I look like pure shite and I'm sure everyone knows...

assuming its not laced with fentanyl, snorting heroin is no different really than snorting oxycontin

ill be glad to take it off your hands

Lots of stuff but medical grade weed, high quality heroin, high quality cocaine, high quality MDMA and mushrooms are my favorites.

28, weed, alcohol, shrooms, cocaine, adderall, xanax, different pain killers, caffeine every day, ecstacy, crack once when drunk... that's about all I can remember I have had the chance to try other stuff like H or LSD but don't wanna do anymore damage...

Oh and fucking Lyrica, or pregabalin. Holy shit it took me about three times to "get it" but once I did I fell in love.

Caffeine only counts if you're mormon

Done LSD, 2CB, MDMA, Weed, Ritaline, Amphetamine, psilocybin and something called olanzapine

Like what brain damage or just general bodily harm?

ban this guy

>20
>Weed, hash, coke, alcohol, caffeine
>LSD/shrooms

Not to sure if it was laced, but I doubt it as my dealer wouldn't get anything he knew was tampered or messed with, doesn't want a bad rep (lolhe'sadealer) for selling shit product

>16
>weed, tobacco, alcohol, cocaine, hashish
i think im dying

Sup Forums is the worst drug I've done and I can't stop doing it...

18, weed, cigs, caffeine, alcohol, xanax, valium, klonopin, shrooms, lsd, opium, kratom, phenibut, robitussin, mdma, mda, propylhexedrine, cocaine, and ephedrine.

LSD
SHROOMS
SASAFRAS
AMPHETAMIN
METHAMPHETAMIN
MDMA
2CB
DOB
VALIUM
OPIUM
CANABIS
ALCOHOL

Most of this in middle to high dose..
And now im getting hungry :D

both and more.... financial damage, emotional damage, etc... guess I'm just becoming a pussy as I get older haha

^^
oh i forgot COCAIN for shure.. ;)

I think you're 16 and dramatic and underaged b&. Have a nice life faggot

>22
>Im an alcoholic
>Weed, cocaine, amphetamine, Oxazepam, GHB

19, was about as far as you can get into alcoholism in your teens at around 16 to 18, now I don't drink but I smoke pot. Smoke cigs very occasionally, mainly socially but I don't go to many parties. Popped adderall a few times, and if we're actually going with caffeine then that too but I feel like that's scraping the barrel even though I do agree it's a drug.

gtfo all of you

even trips can't save you from being underage

>21
>Drugs done: weed, alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine, oxycodin (I was prescribed it), vaping tobacco
>Would like to try: LSD, DMT, shrooms

>22
>weed, thc concentrates, mushrooms, kava, Molly, DXM, cocaine, LSD, research chemicals, xanax, benzos, adderal, vivance, hydrocodone, alcohol obvi, tobacco obvi,

Oh fuck, here we go

>24

>Alcohol
>Weed
>Spice
>Mepherdone
>Amhetamines
>Meth
>DXM
>Glue inhalation
>Shrooms
>Mdma
>Codeine
>Tramadol
>
>Some weird designer drug shit I can't remember anymore
>some prescription drugs

I would love to try all those psychedelics (LSD, DMT, mescaline) but I live in a small Polish town and sadly the dealers have only weed and meth.

I forgot to type valium

No, All of them except for Chinese experimentals, ayahuasca, and stupid drugs like krokodil

I'd ;ike a bit of acid again. That's a special thing though most drugs have a time and place to do it. Moderation decreases the damage to your body and makes lower quantities more effective

I also did codeine and tramadol when I come to think about it

>weed
>alcohol
>Molly
Also what are xans Like? Some one explain the effects

I really want MDMA but that shit just isn't around here.

>25
>tried alcohol, nicotine, cannabis, mdma, coke, psilocybin, caffeine
>want to try DMT and ayahuasca

You get very relaxed. Some people get pissed off easily and get violent. Best buzz is a joint, 6 pack, and a couple .5s spread out a little.

Drugs Ive done:
Weed, hash, spice, speed, mdma, acid, codeine, ketamine, gabapentin (epic shit), every benzo ever made (FFS don't mess with that shit.) and many more.

Would like to try:
DMT, mushrooms.

Oh yeah, if you drink a lot with them don't plan on remembering anything. Blackout city.