Mike Patton

What does Sup Forums think of Mike Patton?

what

never cared for anything he did. never understood the circle jerk surrounding him. his shit was experimental i suppose, but it was so fucking boring to listen to.

just kinda seems like he was able to fool a lot of people into thinking he's relevant when he really shouldn't have been such a platform and exposure. he's not as groundbreaking as his fans think.

What vocalist does more ground breaking albums in metal?

nobody but teenagers gives a shit about these gayass Sup Forums infographics.

Mr. Bungle>Fantômas>Faith No More>Tomahawk>Lovage>Peeping Tom

Haven't listened to Dead Cross yet

Good ranking

see, just because you dislike a popular artist, doesn't mean other people are wrong in liking them

is this an image for ants

his vocal style has never been my taste. i like a lower, more guttural vocal style. not like, gore grind, but something with some stable low end to it. his vocal style has always been way too high. it's just never been my thing personally.

>listens to grind, death metal, noisecore, djent, whatever

i listen to it all. just never been big on patton. gave it many attempts over the 20+ years ive been into metal.

for being such a highly touted vocalist, his vocals with Faith No More are highly irritating to the point of contemptable.

Yes.

i know that, trust me. i was answering OP's question. he wanted opinions. i gave him mine. what do you not understand.

This. Glad someone finally said it.

Everything.

you literally said he fooled other people into liking him
that's not a opinion, that's ignorance

Trey > Mike

>that's not a opinion

*that's not an opinion

no its hyperbole and youre just a retard

stay in school

>reddit spacing
that's not what hyperbole means you fucking retard
>stay in school
ironic

you are unbelievably retarted

>asks for opinion on favorite band
>cries like a faggot when somebody doesnt like fagmetal shit band in question

your nigger mother raised a retard
kys

He's awesome
Great vocalist that had been in so many interesting and wonderful projects and one of the prominent figures in contemporary avant-garde promoting and releasing gold after gold, he's basically a god of of avant music.

there's a difference between exaggeranting your dislike of an artist and saying "DUUR EVERYONE WHO LIKES THIS IS A RETARD EXCEPT FOR ME" you fucking retarded faggot, did you skip your literature classes?
I don't give a fuck if you like mike patton or not (I don't even like him that much myself), but you're a fucking ignorant retard for thinking everyone who likes him has been fooled into thinking he's relevant (whatever the fuck that even means)
kys redditor

>you are unbelievably retarted

*you are unbelievably retarded

>no its hyperbole

*no it's hyperbole

>avant music.
you mean slightly experimental popular music?

>Phone poster

Phone posters are awful.

Yes.

>Buddy Holly
10/10

>Jeff Buckley
>Swim Coach

kek