Orlando City fans chant at a player faking injury

>Orlando City fans chant at a player faking injury

youtube.com/watch?v=-967weiQ27c

Holy shit, a MLS fan base that's actually based. What is the world coming to?

>Orlando

Are all the fans Cuban?

wtf I love MLS now

cringe

Not a divegrass fan, but Orlando City is really the only likable MLS club. They're not trying to manufacture culture, there's no euro-imitation in their naming, branding and fanbase. It feels far more organic than cancer like Sporting Kansas, Real Salt Lake, and ATL "United".

Wonder if anyone told the guys in charge that these names have special historical meaning... and I wonder if the hipster divegrass fans know or care about this

that chant is very gay, but orlando city is cool because kaka plays there

Kaka play in orlando making them objectively the GOAT mls team.

America wins again.

But he's a novelty player. Granted, the MLS needs as much of that as it can being a nascent league and all.

Having "City" in their name is euro imitation.

>Real Salt Lake
this one is always hilarious, I guess they felt allegiance to the king of america

>european have trademarked the word "city"
gas yourself my man

It was a good chant, better than the nursery rhymes and saints go marching in here
I have no idea what they're saying but my favorite atmosphere is still the Argie matches I used to watch in the late 90s on Fox sports

.......................I guess you kinda have a point there. It'll be refreshing to have a MLS team that just gives itself the very natural and unpretentious name of [Location] Soccer Club.

>mfw I found out ATLU is starting to use the puto chant

you may have a chance yet, my lil sawker

At least it's English. Culturally Americans should only copy English teams

> occasional reminder that USMNT are below Panama and Trinidad and Tobago in its World Cup Qualifying group and lost 4-0 Costa Rica

Cringe

>2014 World Cup

>USMNT 1 win
>ENGLEL 0 wins

nigga tell me what is cringe about honoring people that were ruthlessly murdered, this isn't bongistan where we revel in the suffering of each other

It is funny to see you triggered when somebody says it is cringe

ENGLAND WON 1 AS WELL YOU THICK CUNT WE BEAT SLOVENIA TO QUALIFY AGAIBST GERMANY

>Zero (0) wins in group stage
>B-BUT MUH QUALIFIERS

KEK
E
K

>actually getting this mad over something so inconsequential

how the mighty British Empire has fallen

kek who the fuck is this?

It's dedicated to those gay people murdered by that Muslim in Orlando. Completely appropriate.

>yfw Manchester """United""" only added "United" to their name to sound cool
>being a yuroboo and not even liking soccer

What the fuck are you on about? I saw the game and I have to say that Orlando might just have the gayest fan base in the whole footballing world, jesus fucking christ.

That's pretty based.

>He unironically watched a MLS game

wew. I dont even know what channel to find one

dude......... you do realize that ManU aren't the only club with United in their name

>Not any of the much gayer canvases in our league
At least give Xeatle credit where credit is due.

That stadium looks rad. I wish the A-League had soccer specific stadiums like that

No shit

But yuroboos still raise a stink about MLS clubs inserting it for no reason while the most well-known "united" team did the same thing.

Theyd still have a point; Us doing it is just braindead foreign-culture imitation

This is the one i'm most bothered about , this one and the red bulls , wishing all the best to mls but both theses clubs needs to either rename or die asap.

This is doopin mental

I just can't figure out what the logic was there. Utah doesn't even have a lot of latinos either, who are they trying to appeal to by saying "Real"? Is it a callback to the fact that Spain technically owned Utah like 220 years ago?

>flares

subhumans

>rushing the opposing player off the pitch so the ref can continue the match
>when their team is leading 1-0 in the 71st minute

nice "supporters"
guess they can't handle 30 seconds of downtime without doritos commercials

you're forgetting americans frown upon any weakness. even the ones that like the game. any diving, any embellishing. so yes, whoever that was deserves to be embarrassed for being a faker.

Omar did nothing wrong. End yourselves sodomites.