Say NO to PUTO

>Fans of an American football club have been heard chanting a homophobic song – at the team’s first ever match.

>Atlanta United supporters repeatedly sung “Puto!” at opposition players during Sunday’s match, a chant which multiple LGBT organisations have said discriminates against gay people.

STOP SAYING PUTO YOU SMELLY DUMB MEXISHITS

Other urls found in this thread:

outsports.com/2015/7/13/8942841/mexico-guatemala-concacaf-gold-cuo-soccer-puto-gay-slur
slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/06/24/puto_world_cup_what_does_mexico_s_anti_gay_world_cup_soccer_chant_really.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QPwLncJDDss
youtube.com/watch?v=s3BkZnZ9ml0
youtube.com/watch?v=egTNYcYfe-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-f7rasnmX-E
youtube.com/watch?v=FTRgdtQGd5M
youtube.com/watch?v=mZPRBtfgV94
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsm4ryP6RqM
espnfc.com/atlanta-united-fc/story/3076749/atlanta-united-condemns-anti-gay-chant-heard-at-debut-mls-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like 'say to to the mexicanization of america'

It's funny because 80% of pro soccer players are bi or gay.

>Puto
>discriminates against gay people.

Just wait until the gringos hear what they chant at goalkeepers and when they want to get to everybody jumping.

why can gays handle a dick up their ass but get pissy about mean words?

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because they are re putos

CHI CHI CHI

>Pink News

>first match for team
>crowd is already more intense and involved than in any other american sport

lel

>Tfw finally a fascist team to root for

America getting greater by the day, senpai!

I thought that Columbus Crew were fined for having bonafide KKK members and Neo Nazis chanting and waving flags at their games

CA CA CA

because it was the first match. let's see how they do in the middle of the season next year when the hype is gone.

NO NO NO

There is not much for beaners to do in Atlanta. I'm sure this will become a thing for them.

does puto not mean bitch?

interested as well

I thought discrimination only comes with power, and since chicanos are a minority, they can't be homophobic

Puto chants are awesome, especially in lucha.

>Puto
>Discriminates against gay people

Can a Latin American explain this to me?

Depends on context, in this instance the crowd is literally chanting pussy or coward.

It means faggot in the sense of "You're being a faggot for getting mad at foreign language chants"

How is that homophobic exactly? I didn't know there was a stereotype that gays are cowardly... you'd think if it's that obscure an insult it would be smarter not to bring attention to it.

Its not homophobic. That narrative started with faggot support groups in other countries and the US fans are somehow running with it like it is factual.

If they wanted to be homophobic they would be chanting Maricon

Puto is something like a "man whore". But it applies to having sex with lot of women either (at least here in Brazil).

Nevertheless, this is why MLS will never be GOAT. They are just too politically correct.

"Puta" means "hooker." It can be used as an insult to a woman, basically meaning "slut" or "bitch" but there are other words that translate better.

"Puto" can mean different things in different contexts, sort of like "fuck" in English. As an insult it can mean "asshole" or "prick," but it can be used in a joking, friendly manner. I have never heard it used as an insult against gays. That would be "maricon," which means "fag."

>Reminder that Mexico is full of crypto Jews who lie to white people
You know full well what it means

outsports.com/2015/7/13/8942841/mexico-guatemala-concacaf-gold-cuo-soccer-puto-gay-slur

It doesn´t

Why would google lie?

Slate is very reputable. Far more reputable than whatever Third World propaganda you get.

slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/06/24/puto_world_cup_what_does_mexico_s_anti_gay_world_cup_soccer_chant_really.html

>these faggots pretending to know more than a mexican

This econ professor they quote is so full of shit I really doubt he grew up in Mexico.
>I would like them to tell me why, then, do they not chant 'puta' at women's soccer games.
If he had he would know calling a woman "puta" is a million times more offensive than calling a guy "puto." It's basically become like "motherfucker," it barely means anything and no one takes it seriously.

>almost every gay man in Mexico at one point in their lives has been called 'puto' in an offensive, threatening, derogatory way.
And so has every straight man.

>americans telling mexicans what their words mean

what the fuck is even going on anymore

>Implying one Mexican knows more about the Mexican language than Google

He's clearly lying.

>mfw a gringo tried to explain to me what puto means

context is everything putos

Look. Your homophobic garbage might work in your country that hasn't unlocked the complexities of intersectional social structures. But in Western countries we don't respect bullying homosexuals.

I apologize for being upset at your culture, it's sometimes triggering to hear someone who has let rape culture become so inherent in their language.

>this whole post

look a this puto

it's a fucking word.
why are muricans so retarded?

Try being more subtle, you are way too obvious.

>MLELS
>being homophobic

It's the gayest fucking fanbase among all sports

based amerigods fixing soccer
next step: multiball
timecloak

no offside

based

What do you mean? Of course the Alt-Reich hate site would think that someone speaking logically is trolling

>intersectionality

fucking gay dude

>it's a "spanish speakers suddenly pretend that 'puto' isn't used in the same way as 'faggot'" episode

will obesebro ever recover??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT EVERY TEAM TO BE LIKE TIMBERS ARMY WHERE ITS SO PROGRESSIVE AND TOLERANT

Yeah, Foucault was gay. What does that matter

AMERICA NO!

Because no leftist would ever tell a foreigner that their culture is unacceptable in american society. They bend over backwards to embrace immigrant culture.

0/10 try harder

and when you call someone a faggot sometimes it means 'gay', sometimes it means 'coward' and sometimes it's just a despective reference, faggot

I only came to this site because I was interested to see what it was like. I knew that Trump came here, so I wanted to see if the sports board had anything about Soccer. Only to find that it's all either about Men's soccer or bragging about homophobia.

The people in the NBA thread didn't even care about the WNBA. PoC need to stick together

encouraging homophobia would at least make something about the MLS cool. they had an opportunity here and fucked it up.

QUICK SOMEONE POST GREAT CHANTS THAT ARE ALLOWED

.."we will go doopin' mental"...

Stop letting your boipussi tighten up, Skyler

>(((google)))

>Slate is very reputable

You can also give someone a few "putazos" (beating the shit out of them)

Spanish is a very versatile language for curse words

youtube.com/watch?v=QPwLncJDDss

In order.
1. Trans
2. Black
3. Gay
4. Religious minority
5. Immigrant

Gays are more special than immigrants, so immigrant homophobia is unacceptable. They don't have to learn our language they just have to learn to not say Puto

You are literally not going to b8 anyone in this thread. The concept of subtlety is apparently lost on you. Try Sup Forums im sure you'll get tons of replies.

Hi Shariablue, shilling on Sup Forums today are we?

this one always kills me

youtube.com/watch?v=s3BkZnZ9ml0

Bretty gud rundown of the "holier than thou" hierarchy of liberal voting blocs. Ever noticed the subtle switch in the media of reporting on the GBLT community to LGBT?

>implying the privilege pyramid is b8

Look up "Progressive Stack" m8

Stop getting sand in your vadge, Trevor.

I already baited the whole thread though

Will they, dare I say, turn into the neo-nazi MLS team that we've all been waiting for?

is this meant to be said like Friday the 13th sound effects?

Let me just make you aware of the fact that I () was not fooled by your masterful ruse, friend

Yeah, but every ultra's firm name they could have is gay as fuck since Orlando was a city built around Disney

youtube.com/watch?v=egTNYcYfe-Q

where can I watch baded MLS lads

>I WAS MERELY PRETENDING

new york has latino neo nazis. seriously.

>tfw Sup Forums no longer stands for shitposting

what is it now then?

Nope.

Just admit you're homophobic and move on with your life. It's Sup Forums, you're expected to discriminate people somehow.

>HEHE THEY DON'T KNOW I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO ACT RETARDED

They probably originated from the Ching-a-Lings

wow such hooligan

It really is an inherent ranking if you've ever heard liberals talk

A Black can't say anything bad about a tranny, but can be homophobic, a gay can't say anything bad about blacks, but he can be disparaging towards religious people who deny him service, Muslims can't criticize gays, but they can get mad at the fact that immigrants are bigoted towards them. Immigrants can't say shit about any of those groups, but they can say whatever they want about Americans or anything else as long as it's not racist, transphobic, homophobic or islamophobic

English fans are more problematic if you ask me. Look at these examples

youtube.com/watch?v=-f7rasnmX-E
youtube.com/watch?v=FTRgdtQGd5M
youtube.com/watch?v=mZPRBtfgV94
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsm4ryP6RqM

Columbus Crew already has them

>latino neo nazis

always good for a laugh desu

>underrated post

>7 Me gusta

>Im peruvian in my heart but german blood flows through my veins thanks to my mother. With my family we are of the aryan race and Nazis until death

Saw a post by the actual guy posted here. He was upset that people were using his picture with fake quotes and a fake name.
Has a typical spic name and a wife+kid
Someone must hate him to use his picture like that

Christ, that whole discrimination=prejudice+power Tumblrina argument will never not be retarded.

why is saying the name of a planet wrong?

espnfc.com/atlanta-united-fc/story/3076749/atlanta-united-condemns-anti-gay-chant-heard-at-debut-mls-game

I'm pretty confused too;
Puto means:
A. Coward
B. Puto (gay)
C. That someone is a coward cos he's puto
The most logic answer is the C, A and B derive from C, so there it is, yes, Puto means that someone is a homosexual pussy

>Goal kick
>PUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTOOOOOOO

Why does this make me laugh every time?

>this "just pretending" meme i took from reddit will surely help me save face after i have already been baited to death
it only works if you didn't fall for it moron

The things is that I've never seen or heard of stigmatization of homosexuals in latam..

You can be a pussy and not be an homosexual
You can be an homosexual and not be a pussy

"We" just hate maricones (putos since maricon doesn't has the insulting energy of maricon/marica). There's no direct attack upon homosexuals when you say puto.

>everything is reddit

Pretty sure you're the only here who needs to go back.

Puto doesnt even mean gay, it literally means (man)whore, or otherwise is used as a generic cussword. A gay spanish word would be "marica". "joto", "fresa", or something like that.