Painted Ruins

Who's gonna be the first to leak it?

lol, I have this record. not gonna leak it though. it's pretty good as a whole. didn't care for the singles but it works when you listen to the whole record.

How does it compare to their previous records

Is it as good as their last 3

How the hell has this not leaked yet? Have labels finally started watermarking everything and blacklisting leakers?

I think so, but not similar really. It's much more textured. This is definitely a new side to them.

(necessary) bump for leak

Come on you geeks, leak this thing

Great to hear. I'm about half and half on the 4 singles they released. I was really hoping the album could pull them all together.

Seriously. They're playing in Portland tomorrow and selling the album at the show. It's going to leak by tomorrow

Which singles do you guys like best? I've only listened to three rings and mourning sound, I held off listening to the rest because I thought it would spoil too much of the album. I liked the two singles I heard a lot

Neighbors is my favorite so far

Neighbors is the best one while Three Rings is the other one I'm really into. Four Cypresses isn't bad but it just didn't resonate with me as much as the former songs.

Four Cypresses

PLS LEAK THX

Neighbors gave me hopes that this album will be more Yellow House than Shields

People on here have it. Someone has to want to share it, right?

Come on guys. Just leak it. It'll feel so good knowing you're undeniably the first. It'll be such a rush ;)

it really won't. I'd rather keep getting pre-release copies.

Pussy

Sony must have these watermarked huh? Everyone is afraid of leaking this one

ow that really hurt, user

Yes

What non-single is your favorite

Sky Took Hold. They really know how to close an album.

I want this so bad! I've been waiting months

hell yea boi

Bump

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LEAK

not coming your way