How come it's always white fat faggot and lezbo looking people who go out and support "Blacklivesmatter"?

How come it's always white fat faggot and lezbo looking people who go out and support "Blacklivesmatter"?

I mean I'm not even seeing that many blacks anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/blacklivesmatter-kill-list-least-11-cops-shot-dead-9-wounded-blm-criminals/
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think there's a single person in this image without a hormone imbalance disorder

Because they are the group of people who take no responsibility for their actions, victimizing themselves blaming all of their problems on everybody but themselves despite living with the most possible opportunity in human history.

Black Lives Matter is a group that victimises and takes agency of the individual out of the equation, so the people who blame others for their problems (the kinds of people who are almost always fat, poor, unkempt, gender studies and whatever combination of controllable undesirable traits) flock and rally behind it as it validates their perception that is in fact not their shitty attitudes that are responsible for the woes of the world.

These people go to protests the same way their near cousins attend raves, it's a place to meet other gays.

>"Blacklivesmatter"
"I'm Not a Racist, See?"
>"I'm Not a Racist, See?"
"I'm Not a Racist, See?"
>"I'm Not a Racist, See?"
Who's streets?
"Your Streets!"

they need others to see them being 'progressive'

I hate how the media tries and makes them seem bigger than they are. I saw a video of the "chimp out" yesterday and there were more cops than rioters. There couldn't have been more than 100 or 200. Today was even less.

BLM is dead and let it die.

I think white leftists under the age of 30 are some of the worst people in the west. I fear them more than ISIS.

op thinks the women's march was pro trump bc he sees memes of paid models holding trump propaganda

BLM needs reorganization and it's going to get it

an alt righter took a car and drove it into a crowd. just bc the president tweets it doens't make it true. domestic terrorism

doubtful, it's dead. Nobody believes their lies anymore.

It's like occupy.

and? The anti-fa instigated it. Either way the fat pig that died wasn't even hit by a car.

Blackliesmatter has killed a dozen cops the past 2 years alone.

They are the threat.

lol, you thought occupy failed. someone lied to you, its more than likely the president. he's a bold face liar

>Occupy Failed

Yeah it did.

blm hasdn't killed anyone, jsut bc they're black doesn't make them blm, you rcist trump supporter. in fact, blm came out and told people to stop the violence.

whoever told ou that lied to you

They don't have real jobs or pursuits, easy lives so they're looking for something to justify their continued existence.

Plus its probably a great way to meet other perpetually offended retards

actually they have.
Their lies radicalized their supporters. Some of them are;

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/blacklivesmatter-kill-list-least-11-cops-shot-dead-9-wounded-blm-criminals/

>in fact, blm came out and told people to stop the violence.
wrong.

>How come it's always white fat faggot and lezbo looking people who go out and support "Blacklivesmatter"?

It isn't. You're just a cherry picking idiot.

Occupy did fail, they made themselves look ridiculous.

BLM is the latest group to die.

Actually it is. It's always white faggots and dykes and nigger with wild hair.

They're all in jail or speed protesting at foot lockers.

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler#

>thegatewaypundit.com

>speed protesting
hahaha

one of the creators of occupy said he was going into politics because the protest movement does not work in the USA

nobody really knows what the occupy movement was about. It was just a bunch of dirty lefties camping in parks.

one of the creators of occupy said he was going into politics because

>he needed a job in which he can get paid to lie to entitled people.

Fix'd

cause us nigs have figured out they're full of shit

not much different from any other protest, including any of those stupid alt-right "freedom protests"

Self-hating whites. It's the same as children claiming un-diagnosed illnesses, I think they're trying to partake in the oppression that all races other than white must feel at all times.

>stupid alt-right "freedom protests"
yeah it's stupid wanting to have a protest to support free speech. But when you have alt-left terrorists throw bags of piss on people because they don't share the neo-marxist ideology then they are necessary at least to illicit a response from the alt-left to let the country see how dangerous they are.