Is he funny?

Is he funny?

lately no.

why, anything in particular? like, when did you enjoy his content?

has been funnier

he has been funnier, is just that normalfags been catching up on him lately

ye

I think I have glaucoma and cancer. Don't care enough to go to the doctor. Should I kms?

I enjoy his videos.

Not really but it is funny he can get away with saying nigger since he's being "ironic" as if that's the only possible context you can say it without getting crucified.

nah

He is funny but more importantly, he is not a whore. Is there another youtuber as big as him without a patreon?

Yes

He has his moments, but as of lately he's not been putting out anything. He's funnier with Max and Chad though, but I've always preferred group acts.

Nothing wrong with having a patreon faggot.

It's the youtube equivalent of the pan in front of a busker in the street.

They entertain you, you may, if you so wish, choose to reimburse them for that entertainment.

you gotta respect someone who commits fully to an act of being mentally unstable, abrasively racist and retarded

I prefer watching the Florida foodeating reviewfag in a steinmart suit.

Are you trying to say that Metokur's content hasn't become shittier since he launched a patreon? It is a job now, not a hobby

Who the fuck is Metokur
Why would I give a shit if his content became shitter

This does nothing to prove that patreons are inherently a bad thing

Entertainers passively asking for people to contribute to helping them pay the bills so they can continue entertaining is not a bad thing

What are you fucking 15, have you never had to work for a living and make your own damn money

no

I enjoy frank more but he's alright

How does one passively ask for anything?
Nothing like internet interactions for reminding yourself why you hate humans.
Enjoy being a retard. Don't breed, the gene pool is weak enough.