Cuck is going mainstream. is this the power of memes?

Cuck is going mainstream. is this the power of memes?

> fills me with despair

No, faggot. Your wife was filled with despair.

You just watched.

>soul crushing

Would he rather they called each other faggots or niggers like they did when I was a kid?

Why does this upset them? Is it because they lost their monopoly on social engineering?

No, that's the power of autistic 4chins spamming it virtually everywhere they go.

beautiful

kek cannot be stopped

meme magic is accumulating

by the time Trump is elected in November the world will be blanketed in meme magic

Because they know it is "our word".

Isn't that the whole meaning of meme magic?

I was going to become a teacher but I'd probably get fired for bursting out laughing too much were I to hear this shit.

We may have masculine men in the future.

Hope feels great.

he name is spelt DéSphare

> mainstream
Half of this board is 12 year olds

>is this the power of memes?
yes. This boards memes spill into the rest of the boards on Sup Forums (all cultures and sub cultures), and they spill into the internet, and thus manifest in reality. The power of this board is insane.

Oh baby!

Just confirms what we already know: Sup Forums is absolutely filled with massive amounts of underage newfaggot posters, especially Sup Forums.

well it is the perfect insult
Face it
People can say
Bitch and proud
Asshole and proud
idiot and proud
etc etc

BUT YOU CANNOT SAY KEK AND PROUD

ITS THE PERFECT INSULT

These children will be the first to join the Trump Youth League

Cuck

Engineering minds to think that "not for the ingroup, for the outgroup" is bad.

Kek. Nice thinking, seymour

You fucking potatoes.

cuck has stretched far beyond Sup Forums

In Mediterranean countries, it is a common insult.

>cuck is going mainstream

I'm okay with this. I can't see myself getting sick of the word cuck any time soon, it sounds too much like fuck, my favorite noun, adjective, and verb

As a WN cuckold that has been aiding the White Race by lending his wife to superior Aryan specimen I find the negative connotations of "cuck" to be worrying.

Hitler understood the importance of of a strong White Race and promoted his Lebensborn policy to great effect. Had he not done this there would be millions less genetically pure White people today.

I have no illusions that I am going to change peoples minds here but I urge you to consider the possibility that you might be a better bull for a White female than a lesser specimen such as myself. Anything that is good for the White Race is is good. Superior White males breeding with White females is good for the White Race and therefore good.

Wasn't there some Anti-Trump twitter account that actually did that?

>Trump brings back american individualism and self-affirmation
>Nanny state collectivism goes down
>Independence goes up
>Men re-engage loyalty, family, the nation and faith
>degenerates re-shamed out of the spot light
>Millennials are fixing what Boomers created and Gen X fell into and stagnated for the future generations of America

WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLES

>That first comment

i see cuck everywhere

Why do those cucks find it so upsetting? The most used insult among 12 year old boys used to be faggot.

I thought these cucks wanted to get rid of the word faggot. It's gone now. Shouldn't they be celebrating?

Next they will say they want to get rid of cuck because it's offensive to their wive's sons.

>spotted the cuck

I confirm that.
We call people "corno", which literally means horn (no idea why). The "horn" hand gesture is also an insult among older people, meaning the same thing.

Insult?

it's just the new 'problematic' word. thats why you never give them an inch, because they'll bitch about the compromise. we need to follow trumps lead, results are the only thing that matter

>Next they will say they want to get rid of cuck because it's offensive to their wive's sons.

i can see this happening

This.

>meme goes mainstream
Never seen that one before

>le funny sweden yes meem

Yeah and it got laughed into deletion within a day.

AHAHHAHAA

His full name is Wewuz DéSpharo Ansheit

When do you expect to see Trump calling someone "cuck" for the first time?

cause they get horned (cheated). nao sabes nada

good times.
We called each other names you would get arrested for in europe and canada.

Faggot and Nigger...great insults.

PRAISE KEK

>post yfw this is real

I see it as a perfect replacement for the controversial "fag".

It means what I always meant when I called someone a fag.

but what is the association between being cheated on and horns? that was my point.

>When do you expect to see Trump calling someone "cuck" for the first time?

He will call Hillary a cuck during the first Presidential TV debate in his opening statement.

>likely have very sad interpersonal lives
Well, he's not wrong.

Congratulations, Sup Forums, you've managed to impress 12 year-old boys.
That thing when you're so dumb you don't even realize you just insulted yourself.

Inauguration speech. Followed by the words "you", "all", "fucked" and "are" in an unspecified order.

That would be glorious.
And the best part is that it's perfectly plausible that he would actually do it.

Wtf were you trying to say?

Just remember who are the real cucks.

Here is your (you) cuck.

Fills you with despair, don't it!?

This is the first step for red pilling the masses.

We have made the men of tomorrow realise that a lack of masculinity is a bad thing, and should be treated with disdain. The only way left to go is up.

Not too surprising, seeing as it's common speech on Twitch nowadays as well.

what is *searchengine*

>it's the threadly "heh, I'm so much smarter than everyone else here, I'm above all this" post

Younger generations are seeing increasing variety of opinions thanks to the literal free speech on the internet. Mass media is in the hands of everyone now, not just those who own the medium.

In particular, we are seeing a rise in the right wing because the television/movie culture is being replaced with Internet culture, cutting liberal Jews out of the equation.

>thread wasn't crossboarded

R A R E

A

R

E

This is really quality posting boys

cuck

Sweet, then we can be just like the middle east.

an anonymous autistic hivemand which specializes in memes, who are connected with the world library and the world communications system is BOUND to affect culture in this way, cucks.

This phenomenon have never been studied, and its interesting as fuck to witness and research it with you autistic faggots.

Theese threads are the best kind of threads. So fucking meta.

You have no room to call anyone a cuck when you have that flag.

I wonder what the fags are going to complain about when fag is no longer the designated insult for un-masculine men.

Burger pls.

lol. I grew up in a nice conservative enclave in California-rural area. We used every racist slur in the book on a daily basis and were driving around yelling "white power!" at pedestrians when we finally got our licenses. This was back when I was a good goy too. Pretty sad actually. I literally did not see race until the left made it such a huge deal.

Ayyyy lmao

>flag

>In Western traditions, cuckolds have sometimes been described as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns." This is an allusion to the mating habits of stags, who forfeit their mates when they are defeated by another male.

Basically the male stag with the large horns will usually win the mate. A cuck has metphorical small horns so his mate gets fucked by other men.

My question is why did it become associated with metal. Is it because the fans in the crowd are all cucks who let the band fuck their gf or something.

>masculinity = being a sandnigger
never change Sweden

>moot gets called out for being a literal cuck so he memes on Sup Forums for a month
>a year later cuck is all over the election on social media

lmao no wonder he got out

hope he gets his google bucks and settles down in peace in a few years

Get outta here, Martian.
S H O O
H
O
O

>that good taste
Here have dispair
dropbox
/s/fqzq5i08j60zca1/Junko.zip?dl=0

many stories, often contradictory. seems like people are fishing for explanations.

Not sure if alien or proxy.

>flag

The best part is she actually is a legitimate cuck
Bill has literally been sleeping with other women for decades and Hillary does nothing about it

I wouldn't be surprised to find out she found to enjoy it

hey redditor frog poster. it's a proxy - maybe try lurking next time so you don't have to make a cuck out of yourself.

That is not the only story I've heard about. I think that explanation is bullshit, desu.

How the fuck does the mind of a cuck work? They get off on humiliation but when their favoured label is used as a humiliating insult they don't like it. What?

>The best part is she actually is a legitimate cuck
The best part is conservatives are fucking morons who don't know what words mean. Look up the definition, stupid.

It's supposed to be devil horns in music

I mean... 90% people of here are retarder manchildren and the other 10 % are edgy teens and kids..

Name one thing more manly than stoning women and killing children.

i guess it's the difference between calling your gf a bitch, and calling your gf a bitch while fucking her. context

t. cuck
t. maddox

This. All pc is is the left trying to remove all vocabulary that allows you to make fun of them or point out how stupid they are.

Drinking booze while eating pork
oh wait they cant

Probably because of shit like literally every top youtube comment is some Sup Forums related meme, especially in political videos.

What part of "not sure if alien or proxy" don't you understand, burger? The only way it could be anything else is if the thread got moved from Sup Forums and that poster had a flag Sup Forums doesn't have.

Also, I'll frogpost all I want.

killing women and children, burning villages, stealing shit, and then hopping on a boat and fucking off. like your ancestors used to, sven.

remember ragnar

I've seen kids use this word and they use it as a generic insult for literally anything, not the more appropriate usage for emasculated or submissive male. They're worse than Sup Forums.

>tfw most of the Trump-supporting bigots on this board are actually 12 year old kids who can't even vote anyway

Not you, sven. You will always be as you are