So White's haven't been a race, who knew?

So White's haven't been a race, who knew?

anamericanwarning.com/2013/12/white-race/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBL3GRy-hlE
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2009/volume_1/number_3/adolf_hitlers_armed_forces.php
blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2014/12/19/people-of-german-ancestry-dominate-us-melting-pot/
businessinsider.com/largest-ethnic-groups-in-america-2013-8?IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then there is no black race.

They are all just sub groups of niggers and tribes.

>2013

What the hell?

Have fun

youtube.com/watch?v=EBL3GRy-hlE

what did stephen say

I agree. "Whiteness" is a concept made up by a bunch of mongrel Americans because they were afraid of blacks. Most of them are fucking Italians or micks anyway.

Of course it isn't
Slavic, anglo, etc. are races
"White" is a skin tone

God I've seen better things come out of Chernobyl

Of course, because race doesn't exist, goy.

The American definition of white certainly isn't a race considering pretty much any browneyed and darkhaired shitskins are accepted in that category

actually the majority of whites in America are heavily German.

Better that then some beady eyed ugly inbred Anglo

We wuz aliens n' shit.

Stop posting this. It's fucking annoying.

They're right. White isn't a race. Neither is black. These are skin tones.

Most blacks in america have 50+% white european genes in them. It's pretty rare to see an actual african in north america.

So what?

Of course it isn't a race because we've already won.

omg them my drivers license and birth certificate is a lie?!?!? the courts have been using nonsensical nomenclature ?!?!?! the census has no relevant data other than total population ?!?!?! crime rate statistics dont make sense now !?!?!?

oh wait thats just a random statement on a .com. you had me worried that everything i knew to be true was a lie. i can buy a domain name and put any random shit i want on there

'White' is an ethnicity. 'Caucasoid' is a race. Not every caucasoid is white, but every white person is caucasoid (usually).

'Black' is an ethnicity. 'Negroid' is a race. Every negroid is black (usually), but not every black person is negroid.

No no, we wuz hyperboreans n sheeit

Tbh whites aren't a race, just like black isn't one either. German is a race, french is a race, and just one and a half centuries ago, they would have taken your tounge out if you putted them in the same category. Of course, blacks are not a race either, there are african-americans of Kenyan, Mali, Yoruba, decent. And then there are pure african tribes, which even now a days will rip your toung out if you say they are all "black".
This is, of course, by the popular definition, if you are going by the craneology studies, there are three races, Caucasoid (includes shitskins like arabs), Mongoloid (includes people such as spics and japs) and Negroid (only ugabugas here).
Point is, I think that grouping people up like this is really horrible, both for "whites" and other peoples.

can you really be a part of the human race when your body literally doesn't contain any color?

Firstly, look up the word "majority". Secondly, British and Irish heritage is much wider spread in the USA than any other group to the point that British heritage is synonymous with "American". So calling Anglos ugly and beady eyed is clearly an indictment of American whites as well.

I agree with you, but stick a bunch of those mongrels together and you have a functioning society free of the kinds of divisions that historically cause conflict. It's when you start adding in blacks and mestizos that things start getting dicey.

>This video is not available
Probably for the best.

Caucasiod, Mongoloid, Negroid. A biological taxon, to denote the three major races.

Are we talking about albinos here?

No. Most Americans are of German ancestry.

>americans
>white

We are talking about how you, white people, aren't even human, sub-human even, legitimately, and with no qualms.

Well technically it is pretty silly to lump people into groups based on skin color and origin being within a massive geographical area

A basque man had about as much in common with a Lithuanian as a Zulu has with a Han chinese

Categorizing by people into race is an attempt to seperate ethnic origin from geographical area
All of a sudden it's "white people" instead of Europeans and then you can say white people is just made up blah blah blah and from there you can make a rhetorical disassembly of their ethnic identity and then make such claims as "there is no such thing as a white country" or even "white people dont exist"
All of this moving ever closer towards widespread existence of the belief that white people have no claim to land to begin with therefore it's okay to flood Europe and the Anglosphere with the Third World hordes

...and Australoid

>tfw live in a county where largest ancestry is British

I wish I was purely of Anglo heritage though but unfortunately I also have a lot of German and French

Feelsbatman

When you combine English, Irish (all kinds), Scottish, Welsh, and "American" then the number is double that of German ancestry. Ignoring the ridiculousness of people with German ancestry having English surnames that is (and the fact Germany wouldn't have even been a real nation at the time many emigrated).

>double down when you get BTFO
you're terrible at this

M8 I know my American geography. You're trying to pass off a bunch of scrubland as German there.

Now, I didn't bother reading the article because It's probably a cuck fueled rant but they are right, "White" is not a race. "White" is entirely a social construct that is as much a cultural definition as an ethnic one and is entirely subjective. It's definition changes depending on who you ask. Are Europeans white? Well, does that make the dark skinned Greeks and Souther Italians white? Well, does that mean Turkish are white, because most Turks are indistinguishable from the darker variety of Greek, and if Turks are white, does that make Lebanese and Iranians white, considering those peoples usually have lighter skin than Turks. But if Turks, Lebanese and Iranians aren't white, does that mean Albanians and Bosnians also aren't white? Irish and Finnish people weren't considered white for a long time. The actual race that white people are, is Caucasian, and that race runs all the way from Northern India up to Scandinavia and all the way down to Northern Africa.

America is approx ~35% British & Irish and ~17% German. Most people probably overstate their non-Anglo ancestry too.

Whites may not be a race but at least they are actually human.

if you remove the nogs all those southern areas would be majority british

New England and the South are really the only place left in America where immigrants didn't fuck up the blood.

German-Polish myself, though I live in an area where Italian is most common. (South Jersey). My wife is Italian-German.

What are you talking about you half-breed mongrel Amerilard?

Americans are always trying to come up with new ways to disparage the white race.

You even voted an ape into your "white" house.

>First of all and again, (and thankfully) “white” is NOT a race, and neither are Aryan, Semitic people, or Judaism for that matter.

Apparently many races don't exist.

>And just so we are all on the same page, “Aryan’s” likely sported Chinese or Mongolian features. They were people who settled in Iran and northern India about 1500 B.C.E. and spoke something called the “Aryan language“.

And Iranians are actually Chinese.

>Also, quit trying to sell your Nazi propaganda to the Celts. The Nazi’s looked upon the Celts as second class citizens. And if you are Celt and subscribe to Nazism, you’re dumb.

This comes from an Americanized (master/slave) understanding of what the Germans meant by master race (master/retainer).

>Hitler was consistently a merit man, and this tended to crop up in many racial conversations he had with his various subordinates and officials. Hitler displayed a marked ambivalence, in the literal sense of being ‘of two minds,’ when it came to race and ethnic heritage—he was always willing to make racial exceptions to his own ideology. He had told Wagener at one point that “retainers” (non-Germans) were as common as “heroes” (racial Germans) in early German society. The context and tone of this particular conversation and others, as far as can be deduced from the English translation, suggests that Hitler remained open to the idea of some degree of tolerance for foreign blood within the German folk-body (Volkskörper).
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2009/volume_1/number_3/adolf_hitlers_armed_forces.php

That said, for a neo-Germanic empire, the Nazis heavily appropriated Roman culture and customs.

European peoples probably have a common racial origin. Most had a common Indo-European culture (language, religion, technology, worldview). Whiteness is just the Americanized term for the mixing of the European national stocks on the new continent.

If whites are not a race, then how do we keep coming first?
Checkmate atheists.

If White isn't a race that means I can't be racist. Checkmate niggers!

Well that's me BTFO. Chicago and fucking Detroit have high population density. Did you look at the maps before you posted them?

You can still be racist if you're White, because race is a social construct created by Whiteness. :^)

>semitic people are not a race

Oy vey somebody get this antisemite out of here, they're trying to ERASE the Jewish race!

Aren't you late dropping your daughter off at her obligatory islamic gang rape?

Funny how nogs only infest the cucked british ancestry areas.

At least she'll learn basic geography while she is having her rectum torn open by Allah.

My own social constructs tell me i'm not racist though

They haven't wandered far from the cotton fields.

Then black is not a race either.

> According to American Community Survey in 2009, Americans reporting British ancestry are 40,234,652, or 13.0% of the total U.S. population, a significant drop from the 1980 United States Census where 49,598,035 reported as having English ancestry and 61,311,449 reported as having British ancestry.Using the self reported 2010 census figures British Americans are the largest European ancestry group of all. However, this figure is likely a serious undercount, as a large proportion of Americans of British descent have a tendency (since the introduction of a new 'American' category in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group. Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of British origin.

>British Americans are the largest European ancestry group of all

Nogs are more of a problem in areas where leftists have made guns illegal. Their behavior is better when whites are armed.

This is step 1 into exterminating the white race. Taking away your racial identity. They'll be brainwashing the kids with this shit soon. "It's not really a thing to be white, it doesn't even exist!"

That's who settled there

Germans mostly came after the nation gained independence and they weren't well received by the former colonists and their descendants

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.
24. Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2014/12/19/people-of-german-ancestry-dominate-us-melting-pot/

America is a melting pot of immigrants from across the globe and people of German ancestry make up the biggest chunk of that mix.
There are more than 49 million people with German ancestry in the United States, a number that accounts for 16 percent of the American population.
“This includes people reporting multiple ancestries,” said David Garoogian, senior editor of Ancestry and Ethnicity in America, in an email. “Only 16,912,041 people reported being of German ancestry alone.”

I'm so glad I don't live in New Jersey

It's filled with guidos and Indians, and nigs in the southern part

I guess it depends how you count them.
Almost everyone I know is a European mutt.

It isn't really a thing. It's an ad hoc ethnic identity invented a century or so ago in the Anglosphere for the sake of immigration.

>tfw Ashkenazi Jews are actually Sicilians

I think they originally adopted the faith because it allowed them to rip off the Germans through usury.

Don't forget all the kikes in west Essex county.

I'VE GOTTEN TRIPS OVER FIVE TIMES TONIGHT AND NOT A SINGLE user HAS CHECKED THEM

FUCK YOU ALL
REEEEEE

White Americans of German ancestry make up the biggest chunk, but that's because English ancestry is extremely under represented.

>The largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (16.5%), Irish Americans (11.9%), English Americans (9.2%), Italian Americans (5.5%), Mexican Americans (5.4%), French Americans (4%), Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (1.9%), Dutch Americans (1.6%), Norwegian Americans (1.5%) and Swedish Americans (1.4%).[10][11] However, the English-Americans and British-Americans demography is considered a serious under-count as the stock tend to self-report and identify as simply 'Americans' due to the length of time they have inhabited America.

British and Irish together make over 21%, above Germans, and that's excluding people with British ancestry that just call themselves Americans.

Underrated

That's also why Hitler wasn't a "white" nationalist but a German one. I'm sure he wouldn't have liked to be lumped together with some European ethnicities.

We are putting way too much effort into an argument that really is not that important.

It's really all based on self reporting and unless you've done an extensive genealogy or your line is relatively new to the country, most people don't really know exactly where there ancestors come from so they'll go by their last name which is a poor indicator

Here you British cunt, is your school system too bad to teach you how to google things:

businessinsider.com/largest-ethnic-groups-in-america-2013-8?IR=T

49,206,934 Germans

compared to

26,923,091 English

German-Americans have settled primarily in the Midwest where they account for more than 30 percent of the population. You’ll find a heavy concentration of Irish-Americans in the U.S. Northeast, in states like Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts.

People with Mexican ancestry are found along the Southwestern border of the United States and are heavily concentrated in Los Angeles, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, Dallas, and San Antonio.

White isn't a race
Caucasian is a race

The 35 million people who identify as “Irish” form the next-largest ethnic group, followed by the 31 million people who identify as “Mexican”.

People who came from England, followed by Italians, Poles, and French people round out the largest ancestry groups in America.

Ashkenazis look identical to Europeans from different regions. I thought this was accepted knowledge. "Race mixing", if you will.

The British royal family is of German ancestry.

fug. Why isn't abortion a legal duty when the child is this fcked?

This map is not accurate. Tarrant and Dallas counties are majority white. Listed as beanbag. Close. But no cigar

Get out while you still can.

And now they're so inbred they should be the subject of extensive scientific study

yep. Most european races though are pretty similar and can be civilized together as proven in America where European multi culturalism worked out.

Because Hitler, masterrace, Aryan supermen, etc

Italians had a pretty rough go of it when they first got here, so did the Irish

It wasn't easy to integrate them

¿Que?

Interesting that they had the exact same worries about Germans that we do about Mexicans. Except that Germans worked hard and paid taxes and actually wanted to assimilate and be a part of American society.

Congrats on not being a racist.

checked, but a Basque man would have quite a lot in common with a Lithuanian. For starters they are both part of Christendom.

checked
It's basically shorthand for who's ok to live in a civilized society and looks vaguely like an Englishman.

No place to go. And nowhere else i would rather be. At least the sickness of my society here has a face, its black and everyone knows it.
The american jew is like the whisper of a shadow, the sickness of america remains faceless until the light reveals that shadow

Why do they want prayers? Do they think the thing can be cured?

>WHITE is not a race!
>WHITE is not a people!
>WHITE has no culture!
>WHITE has no homeland!
>WHITE is evil!
>WHITE is nothing!

YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE DEAD IF YOU ARE WHITE!!!!

>a Basque man would have quite a lot in common with a Lithuanian

That's really were the similarities end

HAHAHAHAH THAT BABY LOOKS LIKE KIM JONG UN

>Don't know why I'm up
>It's 8 0 clock
>early

what a putrid fat fuck, I hope he has a horrible life

Sweet.

If white is not a race we can't have racial bias therefore cannot be racist.

It's hard to assimilate people who mainly live in ethnic enclaves and don't learn English. Not learning English leads to misunderstandings regarding all sorts of things from day to day life to the legal system. On top of all this the mafia preyed heavily on the immigrants.

Technically speaking the Amish don't want to assimilate or be part of American society, but they are a rare exception.

Look at that swarthy mass of people...

We should've never let them in but as usual Big Everything needed cheap labor to exploit

tfw you live in one of the last German counties in Texas. FeelsBadMan

How long until it's entirely Mexican?

We belong everywhere faggot kill yourself