Make me kill myself. suicide bait the fuck out of me lol. pic related

make me kill myself. suicide bait the fuck out of me lol. pic related

Nah man! Why don't we talk about what's bugging you instead?

>lol
back to /r/eddit

Timestamp

life is awesome

How many blades you need bruh? You should go make some origami with them blades and go on to the bitter end with me. You're not alone man. Just task about it.

lol XD Rofl rotfl lmao hahah so random.

Like edginess to the hardcore max bru

Are you a jake pauler?? Man he's legit phresh.
I bought ALL of his merch. Kekkedy kek dawg. Hehe teeheeee XD

furrys

what the fuck would you need more than one razor for

Why use blades? Wouldn't you rather use something less painful?

not using those blades, that was just some edgy tumblr post I found. I plan on ODing and slitting my wrists with surgical blades though bc I want to suffer

ODing on what? H?

lots of pain pills washed down with alcohol

Remeber, It's D the road, not across the street
O
W
N

nifty

If I knew that as a teen I wouldn't be posting today.

ODing on what exactly?

user from Yrop here, see you soon in the afterlife, code word is "bullkelp". Post when you are ready, because my gun is.

bullkelp
send bullet nao plz

no, its the codeword when we meet up there you dip, a ton of people died, we need to ID ourselves smh up there

I'll keep that one in mind, when i get to the otherside I'll yell BULLKELP until someone answers. I might be there a few months after you guys though

it'll be fun
we can create our own suicide club
i'll try to remember bullkelp if i don't blow out the memory part of my brain
godspeed

This post made me laugh so hard that I left the gun and went to get a glass of a certain type of strong drink.
Life is sudntly not that bad now.

There used to be a screen of a post that floated around, in which an user wrote a cringy text about how the world is your oyster once you've decided it's over.
I won't post it, because it's cringy as fuck, but I think you should dwell on that fact for a bit. Why not fuck around? Why not indulge in what's good, for the remaining time? Go fuck a hooker and do heroin, get drunk and scream at your ex, sleep naked in the park - who gives a shit? Nothing matters, nothing even exists - and if it does, it still doesn't matter.

I know right, I am in this thread for the lulz

It's weird, talking about suicide and existence with strangers on Sup Forums. I've done this for a little under a decade now, and even now, from time to time, it gets to me.
We're all just people.

What about when you've already fucked a hooker, smoked heroin, slept in a park, and hate fucked your ex? Life still feels meaningless

Look there is no need to kill yourself, we will all die one day so why hurry? There are things worth living for, sorry to sound like a normie but it's true. Applies even if OP is shitposting

I hang on, because tomorrow might not be shit. It always is, but it might not be. Do your best. Contrary to what normiemcfaggot just said, the only thing that really keeps you alive is the hope of a better tomorrow.

The iPhone X is being released. It's not worth sticking around, it's all going in a bad direction

just seek help faggot

I agree, world is going in a shitty direction, but there are still friends, sex, drugs, alcohol, video games etc. If i cared about the world i would have killed myself long ago

the problem with this is that eventually (and quickly) all that comes to an end and you're back to your miserable life.

You know the rules you fucking faggot, timestamp or gtfo.

Video games got shit a while ago now. I miss a good flagship story mode title with optional multiplayer.

Apparently slitting your wrists and sitting in a warm bath tub is a very peaceful way to go. But, please, OP, reconsider.