Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Are you a virgin?
You think you can impress us?
Is your butthole tight?
I'm drunk but you think this is a quality bait?

Also if not bait, what are you listening to

this is now a ciara thread

Who is the greatest faggot and why is it you?

Wow you copied that pasta very well, good job faggot

im a newfag and even i know this pasta... try harder?

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

Ask me anything.

Copypasta. Post her photos. Such a babe.

DO IT

you think this is a game?

Awesome photo.

are you m or f

Sup Sup Forumstards.

Ask me anything. .

I dont feel like asking. I feel like telling.
No matter how smart are you, no matter how pretty are you (and you kinda are). Dont be a bitch to stupid people.

Fellow 150 IQ man.

Tits or GTFO.

Sup Sup Forumstards.

Ask me anything

Let a nigga nut on her feet

Wow, you've been 18 for like 7 years now. This pasta is beyond stale, fuck off.

stale pasta is stale

>I also have synaesthesia

Me too. That was Megadeth's best album.

ancient pasta is rotten and stale penacillin

>My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

So glad I found you! I'm in-need of a time machine. If it resembles a hot tub, even better.

you know they've made the curve alot easier for IQ tests over the years so borderline retarded folk don't feel bad about themselves right?

>Not Rust In Peace

Nigga

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 69. For thus of you feudal with IQ, this means I have "genie-level" intelligence.

I also have anesthesia, and absolute bitch. Things as divers as meth, music, and art come naturally to me and I get faggot D's without studying much at all. I am also able to understand music at a deeper lever than most people.

While most people my age spend their free dimes listening to main street music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Juan Garcia Band's Cats Under the Cars, Frank Turner's Sleep is Good for the Sheep and Love Higher Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old in elementary school.

Ask me everything.

noone smart inhales heroin you stupid cunt

Shame Frank Turner has become part of copypasta. Kick ass live shows and got old albums of his on my ipod from when before touchscreen was a thing

Holy shit she did not age well

he looks better tbh

why hasn't she posted to insta in the last 2 days?
and why is it staying on private now?

#
Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 69. For thus of you feudal with IQ, this means I have "genie-level" intelligence.

I also have anesthesia, and absolute bitch. Things as divers as meth, music, and art come naturally to me and I get faggot D's without studying much at all. I am also able to understand music at a deeper lever than most people.

While most people my age spend their free dimes listening to main street music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Juan Garcia Band's Cats Under the Cars, Frank Turner's Sleep is Good for the Sheep and Love Higher Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old in elementary school.

Ask me everything.

what's her ig-name again?

no one is going to tell you

I might tell him

I love the blood.

>Ask me anything.
Why do you feel the need to come into Sup Forums and post lies like this on Sup Forums? Is your life so lonely and devoid of meaning that you really have nothing better to do with your time?

I have an IQ of 126 and i still could take you .
Give it to me you super brain.

Her name is eL-easy. (easy because she is a slut)

EDIT: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

I would like to ask you everything.

>TFW TOO INTELLIGENT
Internet tests don't count faggot

Anyone have full Eliza sets ?

If you really had an IQ of 162 at 18, you wouldn't be in HS anymore, you'd be fastracked to University. Nice try OP, I'll give you a 4/10 for the effort.