Or
F.) You're too much of an omegacuck to even confront one in real life

D

women are pretty cool

I'd mostly choose D.... mostly

your missing a big one, as it was my case for almost all my teenage years

G) Mother died or wasn't around for your adolescence/teenage development

where's the im gay option?

dont be stupid i never hated women. only specific cunts.

I don't hate women, I just don't care

>Be honest Sup Forums, do you hate women because:
The answer to everyone of these is omegacuck. Nobody that is getting laid hates women

None of your reasons are why I hate women. I get regular pussy and I have two women who claim they belong to me, but I 'hate' women for all the free shit they get. They even get off on easier prison sentences than men for the most part. All they have to do is promise to open their legs, and some pussy beta will shower her with gifts. The fact that they get an easier time in life because they have a pussy, that society will deem them weaker, and therefore more deserving of handicaps.

I don't hate women, I just don't care about them one way or the other. But, to answer your question: B.

I have to wonder tho, what do you intend to achieve by this post, assuming it's anything other than shitty bait?

G) Your wife has ground any happiness out if your life by nagging and generally being a selfish cunt.

It's because, and I say this unironically, women litteraly can't think logically. They act like children and have shallow emotions. Read "Self-made Man" by Norah Vincent for more information.

A E F and D in 50%

I don't hate women, I'm just frustrated so I cringe when there are women nearby.
To answer the question I'd say E / F )

stop being an omega cuck and leave her. If you are in a community property states. Take empty out all your assets on the way out of the door.

I don't hate women, but F is pretty true for me.

I hate women but they have so i have to tolerate them

They have pussy*

towel and rubber glove and you got pussy as well

A B D E
I don't hate women

You don't need a mother, its just you lost the only woman that will ever love you unconditionally

I mostly hate women because they can't be funny but try to. It's so cringey.

G.) Married to one and it's ruining my life.

Bitches are crazy