ITT we're reddit

ITT we're reddit

I'd hate to be that guy, but you forgot to Capitalize "We're" and "Reddit".

Well spotted. Upvote for you, my friend!

Fag

>filename
>LOGo

Like omg xD dead asf trap house swag Yolo raw fire fam

Haha this is a great thread, so instead of contributing I will just react to it for upvotes!

Edit: Woah! My best comment is on a post about niggers?? Reddit never fails to amaze me!!!

Edit2: RIP inbox!

Edit 3: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

This thread made me laugh more than it should have.

we did it reddit

EDIT: thanks for the gold kind stranger

broken arms

Have some kharma money, my friend.

Hello friends im new to reddit, what is this gold you are talking about? Are you Jewish?

Hey mannn, i m jew too

>745362444
this

o be fair, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you.

You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking.

This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.

*nothing noticeable changes*

The real comment is always in the comments

*tries to upvote*

DAE Love/Despise Donald Pmurt? Just asking for a friend lol XD

EDIT: 50 updoots please

EDIT EDIT: thanks for the gold! dae rage comic

Hmph, well... Actually, atheism is in fact the only logical idealogy to have been conjured by the magnifent (but sometimes stupid) brilliance of the Homo Sapien Sapien race!

Oh well heheh, if you need further explaination to my (perfectly worded statements) then please do respond in a gentlemanly and proper manner as does a true intellectuel (the proper Old French term) such as myself! Oh heheh..don't forget that if it is violence you desire...I do not normally commit to primitive ways but for you, I shall...*unsheathes muromachi era katana*..make an exception...

Hey people!
I wonder what this Sup Forums thing is...

Fuck dude this one is probably better than my muromachi katana post.

I read that in an English safari guy voice and it was fucking beautiful.

I haven't seen the "edit" since 2005 on aol and zanga. What the fuck was edited?
Faggots.