Racemixing with niggers should be illegal and a crime against human rights

Your offsprings are retarded chimp looking atrocities 100% of the time.

The offspring of a nigger with an human might be a chimp nigger but a part of it is still human. It's cruel to condamn a child to a life a chimping ,theft,idiocy and self-hating

youtube.com/watch?v=OPbk6I3MF4s

Look what happens when a half NIGGER- half Korean child meets his korean family. They treat him like an animal (didnt see the whold vid yet tho but i can see their disgust and the few seconds i saw) and he should be treated as such. But he still have some human inside of him

youtube.com/watch?v=SQVNey7X87s

^Another nigger chiimping a korean woman with their niglet in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez5Gh0yrg40
^same niglets meeting their korean family

Wonder why they were not burned anyway.
Mixing with niggers should be a violation of human rights!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
youtube.com/watch?v=NRBsuOGf-RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot the vid for the niglets meeting their korean family

Two good things mixed together don't make an even better thing.

Example: Coca cola and beer mixed together are less appealing than when they're seperated.

When a White country turns brown, it goes down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Woods nor OJ Simpson would have anything to do with women who looked like the mulatto daughters they produce with their blond wives.

Blacks who marry blondes want blondness and destroy it.

The greatest evils in life are hardly ever against the law.

The Truth of today will not be Truth of tomorrow.

I agree with you except for the fact that nothing about being black is good

Asians can mix with white people,it's perfectly fine. Asians and whites are the superior races of this planet,we should rule together (we already are) and mix together (we already are)

Okay the video doesn't seem to prove my point well enough ,looks that they aare the cucks of the korean culture

anyone has a better video? i'm too tired to loo

i thought the kids looked really happy with their korean relatives

how is that evidence that these are unhealthy children?

the 3 month old baby is even walking

give me a break you shill

literally posted evidence of racemixing being good, they are exposed 2 both cultures and have a healthy relationship with their family

BTFO

Shut up cuck, it's 3 am and i didn't pick the right videos,give me a break

your kids being dumber isnt good

how is racemixing a bad thing.

i will get a black wife and my children will be strong and fast

basic science

Race mixing removed niggers since they're a minority. If all niggers race mix then over time there will be no true niggers left.

LOOOL I KNEW YOU WERE A KEKKK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Niggers are only a minority because liberals haven't imported enough yet. There's a whole continent swarming with them, you know

Why didn't we nuke africa yet? only disease and chimps there

stop pretending to be white chang

Eugenics is really not a popular argument.

that girl is like 0.000002 % nigger, that's why she's still a babe

I'm a black guy heading towards likely marriage to my white girlfriend, I don't imagine why this would bother Sup Forums given that I am a conservative and not a participate in black American culture.

Plus why would you be bothered by a girl who dates black men marrying one of them? You wouldn't date a white woman who dated black men previously anyway, what is she meant to do, spend the rest of her life in exile?

I personally think white girls, especially with a lighter hair color and light colored eyes, are the most attractive and want my children to have some of these features.

Oh, merchant wont like that one bit

>FUCKING JEWS FORCING US TO RACEMIX THROUGH SUBTLE PROPAGANDA
>INSTEAD WE SHOULD HAVE THE STATE LITERALLY DICTATING WHO SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO BREED

You're literally as retarded as the lefties who claim the cops are fascist but are against private gun ownership.

Her dad is black

Her mum is a kike, and her dad is a nigger.

She is literally a niggerjew.

>niggers are a minority
Not on the world scale.

Do you think he's talking about literally the entire planet racemixing, you fucking moron? Even if he wanted that, the infrastructure simply isn't there.

Cry more, Hung-Soo.

Absolutely pathetic.

she literally fixed her nigger features. She looked hideous when she was young

>racemix the niggers you have in your country
>meanwhile more niggers came from africa where mixing doesn't really occur
>you mix those niggers too
>they keep coming
>eventually you become the nigger
I bet you're a halfie too you dutch oven.

>he wants to create more confused mullatos

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

She was still a qt 3.14 when was she was a young niggerjewess.

Pictures are hard. Supposedly she might have gotten a nose job.

you're an ugly dumb nigger destroying the white gene pool, nothing more

he is like 1 quater black? then she's not half black

I'm not certain I quite believe the confused mulatto trope, mulattos are often successful in our society past and present. The outstanding majority of black people of significance in previous generations were mulattos, including George Washington Carver, Alexandre Dumas, and Malcolm X. Colin Powell, Barack Obama and Eric Gardner are multiracial men.

Mixed race black people are honestly superior to regular black people in every way, look at the contrast between the racially mixed Dominican Republic and the largely black African Haiti. Look at the difference in IQ

If anything creating mulattos makes the "black" race better. I personally would rather have hundreds of Shane Battiers roaming the streets of Chicago than full blacks

>ugly
>dumb
prove it!

Her dad has two black parents, he is Quincy Jones of Michael Jackson Thriller fame. He may be mixed race but he's definitely more than a quarter black

Pic related is the best comparison I have seen.

malcom x wasnt full nigger?

He's black, fampai.

>both pics after she fixed her nigger features

If the women I date who are white are willing to date a negro why would you care what it is they do anyway? There are plenty of white women who will not date negroes and produce white children.

They're not. The bridge of her nose is supposedly what was trimmed down along with the tip.

i don't understand your picture

>Mixed race black people are honestly superior to regular black people in every way
Is the natural conclusion of this then not the absolute destruction of the pure African race? Is this something you would willingly accept, being of African descent yourself?

They didn't call him Detroit Red for no reason.

GOD DAMN I THOUGHT SHE WAS ITALIAN, SHE'S LITERALLY THE ONLY HALF NIGGER THAT'S HOT

no nigger in the states is a full nigger

His grandfather was white. He had red hair, green eyes, and freckles. Black people are augmented by white genetics to be superior to their fully black brethren.

Most black people should mix race to eliminate their black heritage

She's also a Jew.

i'd love to say that her mom cheated on her "dad" with a half black or less nigger but..... argg

alright SOME half niggers look alright

You are the purest definition of a cuckold. Disgusting

What are black people good at that other races are not superior to them in?

The first things you will say are music and athletics.

Blacks are not dominate in the outstanding majority of sports despite their worldwide numbers exceeding that of white people.

Blacks NEED to mix race to create a quite literally brighter future for the race. If you are a black man and do not have a white woman what exactly are you doing with your life?

I want my daughters to be beautiful and my sons to be intelligent and handsome.

>asian people pretending they have superior genes when they all rook same

OP, the only reason Sup Forums might prefer asian girls is because some of them have white skin and exist as the closest alternative we have to programmable slut machines.

I haven't seen an average chink yet who decided to racemix with an african that didn't produce something inherently better than their pedigree. The average asian looks worse than most africans and profoundly worse than any african with european genetic admixture.

Looks like she had a nose job and a lip surgery.

she is an ugly nigger who straitening her pubic hair on her head

Selg hating nigger hahahaha

Now, I'm a disgusting degenerate who will fuck a woman of almost any race (no Mexicans), but I honestly cannot understand actually wifing and knocking up someone of a different race.

I mean, what the fuck even *is* your child? They don't have a race. They're some kind of bizarre new creation with very few like them in the world, in relative terms. They have no identity, like a fucking ghost.

There is no pure American negro

Fuck off Eliot Rodger.
Asians are subhuman dog killers. If I see any of you fuckers near my dog I tell him to attack and keep them on the leash at the same time to scare the subhuman chinese asian away.

A cuckold is a man who's wife sleeps with other men. I am going to marry and impregnate a white woman because mixed race people are superior to black and I do not want black children.

Do you not want your children's life to be superior to that of your own? Mixed race/lighter skinned blacks make more money, are less likely to be incarcerated, complete more years of education, are more likely to be married and have more stable marriages than their black counterparts. It's necessary

comparison between race mixing and not.

>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
Take your pic of reasons.

tl;dr outbreeding depression

Well, my comment was really just that eugenics is not popular.

What eventually this reduces to is more akin to dog breeding. For instance, in many kettle clubs, certain traits are not allowed in a show lineage and if they're found the dog is encouraged to be immediately neutered/spayed.

So, you would be potentially encouraging unwanted genes instead of simply not breeding them.

>posts a child photo to argue about how someone will look as an adult

unlike you, the rest of us went through puberty.

The outstanding majority of American blacks are mixed race to varying degrees, myself included. Most mixed race blacks will identify as black though

the woman is dumb and she will regret after delivering a turd, probably just wants to piss of her dad.

That's a risk I'll have to take, I will be very happy to have a family similar to that of Quincy Jones provided I make enough money after graduation to support such a large litter of nigs

Well, that's her graduation photo before any surgeries.

How far back are we going to go, though? Like that kid looks pretty qt.

Also, this is what Taylor Swift looked like at age 12 or something.

A big part of that is that black genes are dominant. Dark hair, curly hair, brown eyes, dark skin, and I think bone structure too are dominant genes. So a White-Black mix looks more Black than White.

That may all very well be true, but what impact will that have on you? You certainly can't control the preferences or actions of women, why bother with the ones who go into the wild?

You know dog breeding is literally the worst comparison you could've made, right? Purebed dogs almost always have the worst disorders, diseases and disfigurations from breathing difficulties in pugs to German Shepherds and their joint problems. For ownership as companions rather than dog shows or whatever, mutts are almost always better.

you're still never going to get a girlfriend.

It will likely take multiple generations to get the mix just right, but I will socialize my children around other mullatos as well as whites to encourage the lightening.

she is a ugly nigger after a plastic surgery who has to straight her pubic hair and bleash her nigger skin

what's.. the difference? except for the fact that a monkey is clinging to her

you're no helping our cause man

>I want my daughters to be beautiful and my sons to be intelligent and handsome.

Please kill yourself. Posthaste.

With Love and Understanding,

Your kin folk

Must feel bad to beleive that you're intrinsically worth less than another man.

I am interested in how this translates in real life. I want to ask--unfacetiously--if you defer to white males when making decisions due to your undoubtedly low nigger IQ, or if you've found that your sloth-like nature and unintelligent have acted as an internal 'glass-ceiling' which prevent success and even potential greatness?

>she knows she will never be as beautiful as her mother and her fatjer will never see her as beautiful

Honesty tho, i kinda feel for the kid, most kids know more than we appreciated, im sure kids from these interacial marriages are aware that the only reason their father married their mother was because she was white and he hates his own women because of self hatred.

No, you are the problem if you don't understand that fully black people are objectively inferior in every aspect to mixed race blacks

I remember her father did a genetic test on some show (I think it was who do think you are). Apparently her father is less than 50 percent black. Shes essentially a quadroon

>Must feel bad to beleive that you're intrinsically worth less than another man.
I don't believe myself to be worth less than any other man. I do believe in generalizations however and will do what it takes to ensure the best possible future for myself and my family.

It's no different than any other investment. I am 6 foot 3, my girlfriend is 5 foot 11, I imagine if we have boys they'll be taller than myself and won't suffer as a result of not being tall.

How is that at all any different than wanting a woman of a certain race?

Eugenics is not popular.

Also, it depends. It's actually extremely complicated; for instance the German Shepherd dog problems with their hips tends to be because of an effort to create a more aesthetic sloped dog.

In contrast border collies are arguably the finest herding dogs in the world, and some of the finest sport dogs.... and they're all related to this mother fucker right here. In contrast, there is a huge on going debate at the moment for whether or not border collies should be breed for desired coat patterns, or kept from breeding for being merle dogs, or what have you. Why? Because if you start breeding border collies specifically to be red, you might damage their qualities as a working breed.

Typically dogs breed for certain purposes excel greatly at that purpose. Dogs also have historically been breed for really strange purposes such as Neapolitan mastiffs being bred to be ugly as fuck.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Ultimately I think that's the challenge of the anti-miscegenation argument. How should we treat existing mixes? I'm not a stormfag so I don't to kill everybody. That being said race is real and mixes are less healthy and less socially accepted than their parents. Refer to my pastebin for most arguments against.

>but what impact will that have on you?
there will be another ugly dumb nigger in the world and another broken white woman. That's sad

>she is a ugly nigger after a plastic surgery who has to straight her pubic hair and bleash her nigger skin

do most works of art get you this rustled or are you just a gorilla?

RoosterOnRussianFlag.proofs

But eitherway, I'm kind of conflicted how much conversation is dedicated towards proving a girl's non blackness in a Nepalese tapestry weaving board that traditionally holds the view of just one drop.

You totally want a golden/red border collie now

There will always be more blacks and more broken white women, it's the way of the future. Nothing can be done about it

>tfw redeeming leaf post

most asians dont eat dogs you retarded autist

> are you just a gorilla?
no, only the ugly nigger you post here

I see a white boy/girl crying and unless they're possesed I think "aaaaw". If I see a nigglet crying, even if it's in a soft sad way all that reverbs in my head is "Now say goodnight" in Edward Norton's voice.

T. black Canadian.

That's the thing though. If we take your argument to its conclusion that Blacks are inferior to mixes then Whites are superior to both. I think this is a little simplistic, but it doesn't give Whites a strong reason to mix.

When you have some time you should watch this and ponder the differences.
>youtube.com/watch?v=NRBsuOGf-RY

There's nothing hotter than a nigger breeding a fertile white womb desu

Any woman who leave herserf to a nig is a lost cause anyway, why bother? Is tyrone making you insecure?

Whites are going to mix regardless, it's not a matter of if, it's simply when.

>it's the way of the future
bullshit it's just a stupid recent trend, that will go away soon, no one wants to produce useless nigger monkeys, but some landwales and their stupid nigger pets

thanks sempai

what's ".T"

No one has more penis envy towards black men than you sad chinks. Asian vag was made for BBC.

>trend
>mixing steadily increasing over the last six decades
It's happening