TRUMP GENERAL - BACK ON TRACK EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,175
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CA, SD- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
Lawrenceville, NJ 5/19/16
>youtube.com/watch?v=lUAXXm9PKY0

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 5/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=6rl_kAaySUQ
>Ivanka on CBS 5/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ulwj-1Wbms
>Roger Stone on Malzberg 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ASp0gYlc_ck
>Trump & Megyn Kelly Exclusive Interview 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eCdfZyIR4Nk
>Donald, Jr. on Hannity 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=XLW6jun8Nvw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Crooked Hillary Clinton Gets Fired By Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=3psnfCsDr6Y
>MJ: Clinton’s Relationship w/ (((Epstein))) could Blow up Campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=9S3gmnrHRnQ
>NYC Trump Supporter Afraid to be vilified by liberal friends
youtube.com/watch?v=c0UtvK5U9Jg
>NYT Plays Woman Card on Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=wHsE_18eLaI
>IT’S ME MEGYN!
youtube.com/watch?v=oL4yvvfFLEU
>Journalist that tied Ted Cruz's Father to JFK Assassination and exposed Rubio's foam parties found DEAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY
>Still Report #876 - Beth on Lying Media
youtube.com/watch?v=E02xvvFfouU

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/12511999636
youtube.com/watch?v=jDarQNvndTE
genius.it/fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-i-acted-like-a-pundit-and-screwed-up-on-donald-trump
bbs.boingboing.net/t/second-lifes-trump-army-lays-siege-to-bernie-sanderss-virtual-hq-with-swastika-cannons/78331/16
huffingtonpost.com/tony-brasunas/only-voter-suppression-can-stop-bernie-sanders_b_9780128.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/clinton-iowa-caucus-exposed-caught-commiting-voter-fraud/
thepoliticalinsider.com/the-second-example-of-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-whoa-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Janitors better not fuck this up

MAGA

AWOOOOOOOVEMENT

Woovement yah!

Will your state go RED this november?

its too late

Awoo~~~

thank you best daughter tiff

LONG LIVE AWOO

So all this shiposting, thread-splitting, and fighting about anime is just because we're having Trump rally withdrawls, right?

spoopy

Trump will lose for one simple reason, which is that CONSERVATIVES will stay home, just like we did in 2008 and 2012. Trump has done nothing to satisfy the base of the GOP, so why the fuck do conservatives owe him their votes? #NeverTrump

FEELS GOOD TO BE HOME

THANKS OP

We back on track, boys!
This captcha does not bode well, but can you really trust google?

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

KEK BLESSES THIS THREAD
SHILLS BEGONE

Consider it your duty to spam threads relentlessly until the mod stops deleting if that ever happens again

Thank you Tiffany!

KEK HAS DEFEATED THE SHILLS
PRAISE HIS NAME

>but seriously guys im kind of worried about trump he might be working for the globalists
Haha just kidding those shills really do make me laugh with their futile attempts.

Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders.

Backed by Muslim countries that rape women and murder gays.

Has a secret lesbian lover named Huma Abedin.

Was against gay rights until she needed the gay votes.

Her husband is a RAPIST and Hillary enabled and covered his crimes.

Hillary defended a man who raped a 12 year old girl and LAUGHED about helping him escape justice

She's a murdering psychopath who is surrounded by death.

She'll open borders to Mexico, give citizen to millions of dangerous muslims and let trannies use the bathrooms with your little girls.

This evil demonic woman must be stopped at all costs.

DEMOCRATS GOING NUTS

democraticunderground.com/12511999636

I want off this ride!

I want to get a hoodie with MAGA in large letters but no one is making them. I just want the initials so I don't get assaulted by niggers man.

Have you guys heard about the Byrd?

>youtube.com/watch?v=jDarQNvndTE

CHAOS CANDIDATE

No, its because shills starting posting a shit ton of anime (obviously we have legit anime posters but a lot of it is shills) and then shills also started complaining about anime "shitting up the threads".

It's a divide and conquer tactic, plain and simple.

> tfw Trump instantly called out a terrorist attack on the plane
> again

> everyone shrieked at him that he's wrong
> again

> he was right
> again

Honestly at this point it's just easy to predict and everything plays into his hands. It's nice to know that even the worst things to happen in the world fuel his campaign towards victory. Now i'm wondering was there a single scandal that didn't work out in favor for him?

it's a concerted effort by outsiders

genius.it/fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-i-acted-like-a-pundit-and-screwed-up-on-donald-trump

DIG BASHING NATE

Good Job! KEK has blessed this thread!

Do you need me to do the next one or you got it?

There was a rally today. The people starting stupid in-fights are simply shills.

>we
>flag
Did you fuck up your VPN you fucking shill?

I don't want to visit and give the page hits but is this some kind of Hillary forum?

Shine down on us, Kek

bbs.boingboing.net/t/second-lifes-trump-army-lays-siege-to-bernie-sanderss-virtual-hq-with-swastika-cannons/78331/16

> Bernie Sanders's fans in the venerable virtual world Second Life have established a HQ, "a Roman-themed hangout space in a peaceful meadow, where Bernie supporters often gather to share news of their favorite candidate," but their peace was shattered when Second Life's Donald Trump supporters laid siege to the building, firing virtual guns whose rounds exploded into swastika flags at Sanders central.

>Then a Trump supporter bought the lot of land adjacent to Sanders HQ and erected a giant statue of Der Drumpf, whose head launches continuous fireworks displays.

>"There is a picture I managed to capture of one of the flags spewing from a particle dispenser at HQ, left there by one of Trump's supporters when no one was around,” Sanders support group member Macaria Wind tells me, handing over an image file of a Trump swastika.

>But that was only the start. During a Bernie rally in Second Life, Mr. Wind goes on, Trump-supporting demons flew around Bernie’s rally, endlessly typing ”TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!" into text chat.

>>>>>trump supporting demons

>“Pages and pages of TRUMP! LOL,” Wind tells me. “[O]ne has to laugh at the childishness displayed by some of his supporters. In my opinion, they mimic their candidate. I must add though, what is not a laughing matter are the racial slurs and bigotry witnessed by one group member who visited Trump HQ when there were actually people there.”

>Trump

Not a conservative.

I think jannies are back on track.

I'm a conservative, so I'll use "we" when referring to conservatives. Got it?

Yeah, it's a common shill tactic to get on both sides of an argument that they manufacture.

I don't know, honestly. I was thinking there was a damn good chance, then I heard the "How stupid are the people of Iowa?" soundbite from the Carson rant on the radio the other day and realized it could be a real liability here, if they play their cards right.

Still, I'd say there's a solid chance.

I'll be up for a little longer so I'll keep the train rolling.

>thinking you can stop this train with parlor tricks
Sorry to disappoint you.

Oh god I love watching the madness ensue! This year's dem convention will be a bloodbath! All while Trump throws us a nationalistic extravaganza at the GOP convention, PRAISE KEK

It's because of shills trying to divide and conquer.

Nobody cares, the days of the Republicans being a cuckservative party are over.

What did he mean by this?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

It's almost as if You Can't Stump The Trump

>Even if he was right, he was wrong
Well which is it you fucking liberal bastards

Nope, the GOP is the party of Lincoln and Reagan, and if you don't like it, then you can GTFO and join the Democrats.

He puts America first, and is the only one to show any real honesty when saying so. Any red-blooded American would vote for this man regardless of pointless political labeling and the divisions that come with it.

If the purpose of this is for reddit take out
>Has a secret lesbian lover named Huma Abedin.
This is a good thing in their eyes, for me even its a "who gives a shit" at best.

> and Hillary enabled and covered his crimes.
Change this to "and Hillary enabled Bill by coercing his victims into silence
Inspires more empathy for the victims and hatred of the truly evil woman who would silence their pleas for help

Sweet!

Recap of yesterday
>Trump releases 104 page financial reports
>Net worth exceeds 10 billion dollars
>Trump releases list of 11 potential Supreme Court picks
>One person on the list is the ex-wife of a #NeverTrump shill
>Cruz not on the list
>Romney ends 3rd party search
>Media continues to turn against Bernie
>Barbra Boxer says she feared for her safety at Nevada convention
>Dem Rep who received threats says Bernouts have threatened her at her job
>Nate Silver admits he was a fool
>Trump says Bill Clinton raped in Hannity interview
IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
Morning
>Real Trump hours
>Tweets at 5:27 AM: Looks like yet another terrorist attack. Airplane departed from Paris. When will we get tough, smart, and vigilant? Great hate and sickness!
>NYT: Trump, without citing any evidence, has suggested Egypt Air crash was caused by terrorism
>Egyptian official: More likely terrorism than mechanical failure
>Many French airport workers were on terror watch list
>Rasmussen poll shows Trump +5
>Sen. McCain tied with challenger
>Charlotte newspaper: Young girls must overcome discomfort of seeing male parts
Afternoon
>Biden: I’ve never been gainfully employed in my life. I’ve never cashed a paycheck
>90% of Native Americans not offended by Redskins team name
>Dying GOP senator apologizes to Muslims for Donald Trump
>Fmr. Secretary Gates: Don’t jump to conclusions on Egypt Air
Tonight
>LAX steps up security
>BUT IT’S TOTALLY NOT BECAUSE OF RADICAL ISALM GUISE
>Trump rally
>Trump: If you don’t believe that Egypt air was blow out of the sky “you’re 100% wrong”
>Trump: Hillary refuses to use the term radical Islam
>Jesse Waters orders a taco bowl at Trump tower
>Hannity shits on his token Muslim again
>Glenn Beck defends Zuckerberg
>Compared demanding equality in viewpoints to affirmative action
>Said Zuckercuck was “Genuine”
>Knew it because “I look him in the eyes the entire time”
KEEP FIGHTING THE SHILLS BROTHERS MAGA

I...

These are REAL IVANKA HOURS

if you up, you better SMASH THAT MUTHA FUCKING LIKE

+1

>honesty

Kek, this is the guy who funded Schumer, Clinton, Pelosi, Cuomo and every other liberal politician under the sun? And now he says he's a Republican? The guy is a chameleon.

thank you once again for your dedication

This

MAGA MAGA

I hope our Hofer and Trump will find ways to work together!

You know I actually kind of prefer the True Cuckservative™ Aus-shill over the anti-anime reddit shills.

>even if he was right he was wrong
Holy shit, when somebody mentioned this in the other thread I thought they were making a parody of the usual anti-Trump clickbait titles.

What publication is this from?

Would rather fuck Tiffany's brains out, just my personal preference tbph

URGENT

I know this is a TRUMP topic but I need to get the word out to as many people as I can.

Hillary Clinton supporters are getting ready tom commit MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD in California. They are already planning to rig the California primary in her favor. Poll workers in many locations are actually stealth Clinton supporters.

VOTES FOR BERNIE SANDERS WILL BE DISCARDED!!

WE MUST STOP THE CLINTONS FROM RIGGING THE CALIFORNIA PRIMARY!

WE MUST EXPOSE THE CLINTONS FOR TRYING TO RIG THE CALIFORNIA PRIMARY!!

THE CLINTONS KNOW THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP BERNIE SANDERS

PLEASE CAP THIS POST

PLEASE COPY THIS POST

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST

Learn More Here:

huffingtonpost.com/tony-brasunas/only-voter-suppression-can-stop-bernie-sanders_b_9780128.html

thepoliticalinsider.com/clinton-iowa-caucus-exposed-caught-commiting-voter-fraud/

thepoliticalinsider.com/the-second-example-of-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-whoa-video/

It appears ISIS are building a fleet

God dammit, I love this election so much.

(You)
and (You) too

>Not a conservative.

You just explained everyone here. Get out faggot.

He also funded Cruz, I guess cruz is an evil liberal

Always have to fight the shills.
Does anyone have a link for
>Hannity shits on his token Muslim again?

Democraticunderground is moonbat central, from the old days of political forums
All loony left, all the time. It's where they all hang out.

Oh shit. Liked

> muh true conservatives
> muh true democrats
> muh robust parties

Trump doesn't need to be defined. The only definition he needs is "the man who will MAGA". Democrat, republican or whatever, everyone can stand beside him and MAGA together with him.

The joke is these kind of headlines just how how incompetent todays journalists are. Doesn't really matter. Trump himself has completely destroyed most of the media outlets that lie and twist words out of context. Did you notice how actually doing your job and being a proper news network boosts the network raitings simply because Trump actually goes on the network and gives exclusive interviews? The control he has is staggering and he's not even POTUS yet. Feels like he actually has more influence than anyone else at times.

>the GOP is the party of Lincoln and Reagan
Oh...my god...
You shills can't get anymore obvious. I feel like I have a shill detecting superpower sometimes.

The Washington Post

MAGA

Factually right

Morally wrong

Guess which one is more important to the left?

WaPo

> not wanting to claim the mantle of Andrew Jackson and the based wing of the Democratic-Republican Party
wew lad

DIE COMMIES DIE

We are going to let it happen because Trump can easily beat Hillary. Get Reddit to do something about it.

and what will you do for us?

Hows your night going, Mr. Trump News?

Who was the one in charge of the trumpgen google site? Was it a tripfag or an user? It's only up to May 4 for the TNN updates

So you will post about Hillary and other libs but you are just going to close your ears about McCain or Romney?

Typical shill. This has been beat to death time and time again, regardless of their stances it is always nice to have a politician in your back pocket to make an event you run seem a higher prestige and maybe call in other favors as well.

But yeah, lets only focus on the time he gave dems money.

>Anime poster

Check

>Hates bernie more than clinton

Check

>Spammer dragging the topic of subject

Check

Spotted the Hillary Clinton shill

That dirty whore gave me a stiffy

Well duh, too bad that most sensible Americans don't agree with you though.

So what? He doesn't share any of the beliefs and values that Cruz holds. Trump is an opportunist.

>threads are now at an all time low
>the entirety of threads is now an endless argument of what is allowed to be posted
Maybe we should just give up posting about trump forever.

On one hand it's funny as fuck but on the other it's just so goddamn autistic.

Who was in the party != its political leanings
The Lincoln Republicans were liberal abolitionists.
The Reagan Republicans were conservative, economically and (somewhat) socially.
Trump has turned the decaying corpse of the out-of-touch Reagan GOP into a nationalist party that resonates far more with modern-day voters.

Political parties can change, #NeverTrump fags. Deal with it.

>literally a dirty girl

>We are taking this to /q/
>[Deleted]

Damn straight, faggot
Never come back

John Titor best waifu

Holy shit thanks, I've been swamped by the plane shit all day

No one cares, i want my Trump Hillary debate.

This I don't even think we can make it to 1237.

We #CruzMissile now

THE TREE OF LIBERTY WILL BE WATERED WITH THE BLOOD OF COMMIE SYMPATHIZERS

awooo