Autist/ADHD

Are you autistic user

Medically, yes.

I still think these spinners are stupid.

yes

those spinners are stupid as hell

I really like yoyos though
I can yoyo decently well

I yoyo too

those things are retarded
t. diagnosed with ADD

I have ADHD, and these things look fucking stupid. Nothing can stop/alleviate your extreme fidgeting; it's a curse.

>Nothing can stop/alleviate your extreme fidgeting
t. unmedicated

I'm not ruling out the possibility of being a sperg. I haven't been diagnosed but I certainly behave like an autist, tbqh and I did score very "neurotypical" or something on a sperg test online. I lost the pic, unfortunately.

Yes I am. I don't like spinner though because they make me overload. Autists who like to spin have hypo-sensitivity, which is more likely with ADHD than autism.
I have some graphs to post if you want.

Probably a little bit

This shit isn't in my country YET
I sense an oportunity
How can I start building these and making lots of money Sup Forums?

i suffer in autism

There is no "little bit". The autism """spectrum""" is a hoax. I have many proofs why the autism diagnosis is a false flag.
Pic related is what autism actually does.

>ADHD is real

I'm a full blown hyper autist then

>have problems concentrating at school when I was young
>YOU HAVE ADHD
>TAKE THIS SHIT CALLED RITALIN
>turns me into a zombie
>feel like shit
>AT LEAST HE'S CONCENTRATING LOL

Took it for about 3 weeks then started hiding pills pretending I took them until my mum and dad got the message and ignored the scammy doctor and stopped the pills.

Amphetamines turned you into a zombie? You do have ADHD then, sorry to tell you.
I'm not joking, that's what they're supposed to do. When I took amphetamines they made me more hyperactive, because I DON'T have ADHD.

is beating up your friend cuz he bought a fidget spinner an overreaction

Not denying that, I still do have problems concentrating, the hyperactivity thing is a load of shit, but the pills were fucking awful and it's shit that people will just drug their kids so they can concentrate in class.

Made me feel fucking awful, to the point where people I knew commented on how much I'd changed. I didn't talk or do anything, felt exhausted all the time.

yeah but being ADHD is tough to live in Japan, i want to move to another country

>slime mould
>mould
Brits actually spell it this way? I'm triggered.

>post brain scans
>statistically significant patterns aren't highlighted
Natural variation and the fact the average person doesn't look at brains all day makes this figure worthless.

>Detectable changes in Brain structure's relative size and function
>Best predictor of teenage pregnancy and an early death from accidents
>treatment alleviates both
>it still isn't real
Medicate all the fuckers.

How do those things work? What are they?

ADHD is a irregular dopamine metabolism. It is one of the only mental disorders that is both observable and almost entirely treatable.

>entirely treatable

How? NHS says there is no cure

When I took amphetamines I legit became psychotic...well more than I already am. I suffer from a long ass diagnosis. The main things I suffer from are:
Bipolar 1 disorder mixed severe with psychotic features
and Autism Spectrum Disorder
My first diagnosis is debated on and could actually Schizoaffective Disorder Bipolar type, which can be very similar.
I am 100% sure I have autism. Mainly because of my motor and sensory issues. I also have trouble socializing.

Do you have a stupidly overactive imagination?

>Amphetamines
No, Ritalin isn't an Amphetamine group drug. Methylphenidate is a stimulant that only acts by preventing the re-uptake of dopamine and has a fundamentally different structure than dextroamphetamine. Dextroamphetamine attaches to the same re-uptake proteins, except instead of blocking them it reverses the flow. They block re-uptake and increase release of dopamine.

Try a different drug. Not everyone reacts exactly the same to each one. Lisdextroamphetamine is popular for some people. It is dextroamphetamine (like in Adderall) attached to a lysine amino acid. Your body can't use it until it is digested it.You take it once a day, it has a gradual onset and offset, and you can't abuse it like normal amphetamines because the only way the drug works is if you digest it.

You're right, there is no cure, but the imbalance is easily adjusted by a stimulant. If however you don't want to take stimulants at all you could try Atomoxetine. It is an antidepressant like drug that is an effective treatment for anxiety and works for some people with ADHD.

There is no cure but you can treat it with regular medications. My understanding of how the drugs work these days is they block the things that suck up dopamine for re-use so you have more dopamine in your system while on them.

I don't need a drug mate, it was a problem when I was about 13 at school but not any more. I still zone out at times when I'm bored but I can manage it now, it was only an issue back then because I wasn't doing homework or listening in class.

Very very much. I sometimes get so lost in my imagination that I go in a catatonic state for almost hours.
It is treatable, but not curable. It is a life long illness that will never go away.
Really? I took methylphenidate but it was Concerta. I am not lying when I say this, it gave me hallucinations and disorganized thinking.

>I sometimes get so lost in my imagination that I go in a catatonic state for almost hours.

Literally me.

Have you tried meditation btw? Would definitely recommend it. Just sit in silence, or maybe play some soothing music, and focus on nothing as long as you can. Your mind will wander but just guide it back to thinking about nothing.

When I meditate I become psychotic so no.
It is very easy for me to go back to a psychotic state. I can't stay in the same room in the dark for too long or I start hearing shit.

>Really?
Well, yes it's not amphetamine. It's an entirely different molecule. It would be like saying cocaine is an amphetamine. As for your hallucinations and disorganized thinking, methylphenidate could cause that.

May be you don't, the percentage of people the "grow out" of an ADHD diagnosis is between 70-50%. However you should keep in mind a core ADHD symptom is poor self assessment.