Why do people eat McDonald's?

Why do people eat McDonald's?

because it's like $2

Why do you eat Muh Dick?

cheap and I like their shit, for what it is.

thread is over. pack it up boys

McDonald's is fucking gross

What do you eat OP?

They are poor, lazy and/or stupid. Which is the majority of humans on the planet.

CUS IT'S FUCKING DELICIOUS

overpriced for ops pic tbh

Because I want to die anyway so who gives a fuck I can't be bothered to make my own food

How is to cheap? You need to eat 3 times a day and every day. From that sized hamburger you don't get full, you need to buy either bigger or two of them. At the end of the day you have paid more than what you would pay from a day if you bought normal food for whole week

McDonald's packs their meat and everything else with sugar. You will never eat a burger that taste like theirs unless you add sugar to ground beef. Fucking sugar factory all it is.

Because people are fucking stupid. TThey do what their friends do, or what the TV tells them to, or they are just mindless fucktards operating out of simple pathetic comfortable habit.

Cause we stupid

I eat 2x a day and how you live on 10 bucks a week?

Nostalgia sometimes too. It was a big treat when I was a kid, so sometimes eating there makes me feel happy and remember my parents. It's unhealthy as fuck, but I like reminiscing about my parents before they got sick.

Sorry. Not sure where that came from.

Wow.. Love you user

lot of dopamine

>eat at McDonald's

I get their 1 dollar large sodas and hash browns. That's all.

I relate to this post.

Because people can't cook or manage money. Rice, Beans, Full chickens, Noodles bought in bulk can feed you very cheaply about 10-15$ a week

I heard they put dopamine in their beef, is that true?

Because I'm not a pretentious cunt who makes threads about McDonalds "wondering" why people eat there so I can derive a false sense of superiority from it.

Going to ask me why I'm not vegan next?

not at all.

convenience

i heard you suck nigger dick. is that true?

This shouldn't have made me kek

>Which is the majority of humans on the planet

speak for yourself pleb

Food is fucking fine. Literally what ground beef, ketchup, mustard, and a pickle looks like. I don't know where evolution turned to produce such faggy ass finicking eaters.

It's usually Europeans who wonder that and those who just saw "Supersize Me" a few days ago and were horribly shocked at what a 100% Mickie D's diet will do to your body.

A Big Mac once a month won't kill you.

Is that really the secret ingredient, because if so then I'm adding sugar to everything now.

exactly

Has nothing to do why 1/3 of Americans are obese fat fucks.

Because they are fat and lazy.

ROCK N ROLL MCDONALDS

>but I like reminiscing about my parents before they got sick.

Even after Mcdonalds poisons his parents he still eat there.

all the club people who party all night, when they're done, they all go eat Mcdonalds or some form of fast food.

the grocery stores are closed, the restaurants are closed, delivery is closed, your only option is 24/7 Mcdonalds.

if it wasn't for minimum wage workers, you would be fucking starving.
people probably wouldn't be obese, but that's their fucking problem, no one is forcing you to drink a 64oz coke.

who the fuck doesnt have food at their house?

when's the last time you left the club shit faced and went home and cooked a meal for all your friends?

>inb4 a lie

Really? After clubbing there's plenty of places that stay open in my town that are much healthier and better tasting. There's this 24hr mexican food place and Chinese that have great after midnight food. You must live in a shit tier town.

/thread

Its an image thing, everyone wants to look trashy and fat, that "in" right now.

Cuz healthy warm delicious and under 2 bucks.
What's bad about it eh?
Just kidding. I'd rather eat 1 organic meal a day then touch any of that garbage.

Hambuger is the best thing there

Africans

>24 hr mexican with bad health inspection roaches all over the fucking floor dudes not washing their hands
>24/7 Chinese, same thing, except everything is left out and they cook with old ass, nasty ass oil and trimmings

yeah, Mcdonalds is the devil and the immigrant ran places are A-okay, even though they're the ones always failing their health inspections, lulz!!!!!!!!!
people's hatred for Mcdonalds bypasses facts and logic, they just tunnel rage becuz MCDONALDS IS POISAWNNNNNN!!!! MUH TIN FOIL!!

I did that once, fell asleep while boiling some pasta, woke up when the firealarm started screeching and the kitchen was full of smoke, fucking pasta water had all evaporated and the pasta was getting charcoaled.
Learned my lesson, no more cooking when shitfaced and tired.

liberal shit detected

>because the weight of people is the fault of the food and not of retards not understanding moderation

>because mcdonalds is only in America and not literally every other country in the world

>eat
>McDonald's
Pick one.

McD is not really popular here.

Pic related is what we would eat after a night of drinking. It's baked sheets of phyllo dough filled with minced meat.

Delicious and filling. And made with real meat. Portion of this size would be less than 2 dollars.

Nice stereotypes, the places I mentioned are clean establishments. Sorry your a retarded racist fuck against mexicans and asians.

eat non white food, must be a liberal. what a tard. Also there's pizza, unless that's too ethnic for you too. lol

its cheap and quick. when i'm at work i might occasionally pick up a mcdonalds because it's hot food i won't have to prepare and wont have to wait for. there are many places i'd rather eat near my work but if there's a queue it's gonna take a while, mcdonalds could have a queue out the door and get you to the register in 2 minutes.

it's filling too, nothing else sits so damn heavy in my stomach

>people
>eating at mcdonalds
pick one.

I eat once a day every two days. It's all I can afford

liberal logic at it's finest
feeldabern

Sugar burger got it. Thanks for making Americans fatter

Cheap and tastes gud

no clue. I can only guess it is because of their kids.

it tastes good

>Why do people eat McDonald's?

Dunno. I buy coffee from McD's sometimes, but their burgers are dogshit.

>muh alt-right political mental illness

Their McDoubles are the best FUCKING thing on the planet. After each bite of a burger, I take about 2-4 (depending on length) fries in my hand, dip them in ketchup, and follow the hearty taste of beef up with a nice dose of salted and fried potatoes.

It's the best experience on the planet.

>tfw im 143 lbs
>21/m

You don't need to eat until you are full. That is how you get fat you fucktard as long as your body has some sort of nutrients for the say you'll be good.

False. You can easily look up their nutritional facts and see that they don't add sugar to their meat.

Looks pretty fucking good

It's greasy and good for hangovers

Really cause I know from a manager friend they stay open via bribery. Theirs rat poo on the burgers

you were deprived as a kid for sure.

$1.30 for a cheeseburger, buy 3 of them, there's lunch. Tell them no pickles(or something else you want taken out) to get them to make the burgers fresh.

I'm not eating at mcdonalds 3 times a day, i'm not american. but if that were the case, how you gonna buy a weeks worth of food with $4, say I ate mcdonalds breakfast lunch and dinner so $12. A weeks worth of food for $12? where do you live??

Old fag here.
Can't eat any of the beef since since the late 90's without getting explosive diarrhea.
Something changed.

Fries and chicken McNuggets are ok, so are sausage mcmuffins.

Love to know what it is.

yeah. spending every afternoon/evening in my room playing video games while mom made the bread made me into what i am.

but i love myself.

Or we would have this.

Minced meat shaped into small sausages and grilled over wood fired grill. Comes served in a type of flat bread that has been moistened with beef broth and toasted on top of meat.

Red stuff is ajvar, similar to relish. Made from roasted bell peppers and eggplants, it's spicy. Next to it is kajmak, a type of clotted cheese condiment. And finally, chopped onions which are the most popular condiment with this dish.

Basically, our local "fast food" is cheaper than McD and way tastier. It's also free of preservatives and freshly made.

Not to mention their drinks are just $1 for any size, so that's $15 if you want to wash their cheap shit down with a ton of sugar. There's your calories for the day.

I made Mac and cheese but sat down on the couch and fell asleep whole thing wasted. Also fell asleep in the doorway once. Didn't even make it In The house.

kek

sugar and chemicals that taste nice

cant have more than once a month though that shit fucks up my gut

Sometimes you want a grease and cheese fix. No, it's not healthy, but occasionally, it's tasty. I go there maybe once a month or 2. Don't be some nigger family, eating there daily, and you'll be fine.

An reMEMBA, deys NO muhfuckin TIPPIN at MACdonalds, fucka!

It USED TO be good. Now I have to drive to one outside of my city to get something edible and it's still not great.

I eat at McDonald's about once a week. When I do, I get a McChicken and medium fries. It's the only food there I can tolerate eating.

Yeah, cooking while wasted is such a bad idea.

why not?

The only thing like that around here is a diner that costs 15 for a burger and deli that takes an hour to make your food

Chuckled

it tastes good NEDT QUESTIONS

>some sort of mystery onion paste/gristle
>one single slice of pickle
>hardly any sauce
your disgusting pleb taste is showing

Oh wait that wasn't wasted I just got home from work tired

Quick. Cheap. Designed in a lab to be tasty.

Get cho DINNERTIMIN on, fucka!!! Den FUCK dat ass!

One thing I learned about fast food places, is that they are all not created equal. The only taco bell worth eating is at the taco bell on my college campus, they use fresher ingredients. The only kfc I eat at is across town, it just tastes better than the others. Although I would assume the same for mcdonalds I don't eat there enough to find one that is all that different/better than the others.

albanian food is shit though

muh projectionz!

You dont have fucking stacks and shit laying around the house?
Fuck Ive got fruit and shit ready to eat.

Its a dark world

It's not Albanian, that food is eaten all over Balkans. It's of middle-eastern origin. And it's delicious as fuck.

I only got fast food once every few years as a kid. So when I got a job and money I ordered 20c doubles and 20 mc chickens and 10 fries and ate till I puked then ate more till I puked then ate more till I puked. It went on for like 4 hours of cramming McDonald's into my mouth and barfing it up. I even re ate some of the barf at the end since it was all half chewed undigested food that hadn't changed at all since I had no stomach acid left. I had a glass of ketchup to drink from for it

MU FUCKIN DINNATIMIN!!!

Their taste buds are dead.