ITT: We post erotic fan fiction ideas and hope someone writes it

ITT: We post erotic fan fiction ideas and hope someone writes it

April from TMNT 1987 is investigating a string of rapes in a low income area. Tracing the semen samples back to an old, shoddy apartment complex, the news crew speeds their way over. To their disappointment, it appears a rape has already gone down and the perps are evidently still present. From the shadows, two hulking figures known as Bebop and Rocksteady emerge and restrain them. Now Vernon must watch in horror as April endures and eventually succumbs to the beasts' forceful, tempting gestures.

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/April_O'Neil_(1987_TV_series)

Post it here:

members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php

archiveofourown.org/invite_requests

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Irma_Langinstein_(1987_TV_series)
archiveofourown.org/users/Tsuchinoko
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php
motherless
img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1397/65/1397658074400.swf
archive.4plebs.org/dl/f/image/1397/65/1397658074400.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My other idea (but similar) is that Bebop and Rocksteady intend to rape Irma and April from the 80's TMNT cartoon, but Irma and April are so horny that they turn the tables on them and fuck Bebop and Rocksteady into tired submission.

(Feel free to change it and make the story darker if that's what you're into.)

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Irma_Langinstein_(1987_TV_series)

Either way, I hope somebody here writes it.

>tracing the semens samples back to an old shoddy apartment

A cow woman and her farm girl best friend go clubbing and get sloppy drunk. They start making out in the bathroom and feeling each other up, and soon discover that tit milk while drinking stays alcholoic. They walk out drunk with soaked tops, and end up on the barn, being milked, making out, like using double dildos on each other, and mooing up a storm

I might give this a shot. Any more details? Or can I pretty much wing it?

Discord or email?

I assume you know the 1987 series, so feel free to change the details leading up to it (maybe just make it April reporting live from the scene and then she gets grabbed) and Vernon being there is optional.

Yeah, I know enough about it. How about length? I'm assuming longer is better, but I don't want to drag it out and make it boring.

She looks like Carrie from mythbusters.

Long enough for a solid fap? Not sure how long that is.

1,600-2000 words I guess? You know. To establish April's beauty before she gets tarnished by mutant animal cocks

Do you have an account on AO3/AFF?

Alright, sounds good. I've been writing for a few other threads and manage that pretty easily. I'll get to work on it tonight, and it should be done by tomorrow, with Monday the latest. Kinda juggling a few requests.

Yeah, I just opened one up. I've only got one thing on there that I did for someone else. Even if it's not your thing, you can read it and see if my writing is up to par? Up to you.

archiveofourown.org/users/Tsuchinoko

erotic fanfiction in which u stop being such a nerdass bitch

>5,600+ words dedicated to farting

Is it okay for me to ask for more words on the April story?

Yeah. It was a lot of buildup. Barely any of the stuff that was requested. But sure. I don't know how long I can drag it out for, but how much are you looking at?

I skimmed through it and no doubt you're a good writer - especially if you can handle a weird fetish like that.

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php

Also AFF's cartoon section I think would appreciate the story as well.

motherless com/5743775

I don't want to handcuff ya (because I want to be surprised), but just handle the good stuff if you can, anal, vaginal, blowjobs she can't handle, etc

img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1397/65/1397658074400.swf

archive.4plebs.org/dl/f/image/1397/65/1397658074400.swf

Alright. I'll keep this in mind. Like I said, it should be done no later than Monday. I'll post it on my AO3 and you can just comment on it letting me know you saw it, or I'll make a Discord to keep you posted. Whatever works.

If you make a discord: Robocod#6769

Though you probably have it handled

Alright, thanks. I'm gonna go start it now since I've got a bit of time. I'll try for around 2200 - 2500 words if that's good?

Yeah sounds good.