My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist...

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

Foursome anyone?

why is there peanut butter in the fridge

holy shit that's fucked up

Fuck off with this gay ass pasta, do you really have nothing else to do on a Saturday night user? What drives you to post this so endlessly? Are you the Log user?

fucking savages

Really? Because yesterday you said she moved in with you last night
>copypasta

You fucked up and I hope this is a joke, if you're srs

You're an idiot since kinks of the opposite do not work out in the long run, she can always get attention just by being naked, attention is very addicting

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This
And checked

Dubs don't lie

Really funny, because I saw this picture 2 years ago. On here.

I just ran out my new apartment nude fun times

>loliposteditagain.png

who sits around and writes this shit

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a sword o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your spear~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your arrows you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your emperor it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your armor daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles shield and squirms I want to see your big daddy arrows~ wiggles spear I have a little sword o3o wags shield can you please get my sword~ puts shields on your arrows nyea~ its a seven inch emperor rubs your armor can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad spear I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites emperor like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your arrows as I lick my emperor I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some shield unbuttons your sword as my emperors glow you smell so musky :v licks armor mmmm~ so musky drools all over your emperor your daddy sword I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy shield hehe puts shield on armor and inhales deeply oh god im so emperor~ licks arrows punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles armor I love your musky goodness bites spear please punish me licks sword nyea~ suckles on your emperor so good licks pre of your shield salty goodness~ emperors role back and goes armor deep mmmm~ moans and emperors

This is a test of character.

Fuck off with this gay ass pasta, you don't have a girlfriend as evidenced by you posting this thread constantly every day and night. Are you the Log user? Are you so lonely that he is the pentacle of what you hope to achieve?

Two different worlds colliding.
Either you'll have to join her crazy cult or you two will break up.
Or get into a fight, tell her she's too much and that if she respects you and wants it to work, she'll have to conform to the rest of society and put on her grown up clothes. Nudity is something reserved for a reason.

If she's going to be around your friends nude knowing their worldviews and ideals and taking it just as an act of defiance and enjoying the attention, it's not going to work.

Don't put even more on your plate, just as she is to you, numerous other women can and probably will be.

If this is real, then your "relationship" won't last long. It's probably best that you assume she cheats on you and don't invest in her too much.

That being said, nudism in a gf is alright if you don't have roommates and/or fuck your roommates too.

(OP)
Lol you are being cucked. Good luck coming home one day only to find out your roomates convinced her into a foursome. I'd suggest monitoring them closely

Become an alpha or get cucked.

...Join her. Yeah, it'll be awkward.. but if your mates want you to be supportive.. go all the way.

Why would you move your nudest girlfriend with 3 other dudes? Why not just get a small place for just you too. Stupid ass.

Just walked outside my apt nude for the first time ... should I do it again only went right out of the garage

yep. you should do it in front of your roommates

Don't have any right now ... ok I'm on my deck

nice copy paste