blacklivesmatter.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=v-QjVn5QeYQ
youtu.be/uRiNCHR2-VU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

butthurt niggers don't matter

no

fuckin crybabies

No.

Fat women like to say they are attractive. Are they?

Hahahahaha

Not even to other black people, no. I'll take them slightly more seriously once they stop killing each other in record numbers. If they don't care about themselves, why should I?

All lives matter if you're a decent human being, you may be confusing blacks with niggers.

Nope. The Earth was fine before they were here and will be fine when they are long gone.

Nah, not really

Anything's possible.

No

They were the first people

A little late

Nope...not even to black people.

WE WUZ KINGZ

Completely irrelevant to what I was saying

The Earth was "fine" before any human being or animal.

Nope

Exactly so do any of our lives matter? No they do not. People are weak and want to believe we are something we are not. At the end of the day we are just parasitic life forms that die. No matter what, everyone will be forgotten one day and eventually your bloodline will die out as well. So do any lives really matter? If every human being in existence died right now, would anyone care?

>parasitic life forms that die.
I think it's everybody's choice if this is what they want to be. I believe humans are ahead of all other life forms and cannot be said to be "parasitic" as could the others.

>and eventually your bloodline will die out
Only until people get off their asses and see if it's possible to circumvent such things can they claim these things are inevitable. But until then they have no evidence.

Holy fuck, who knew they had a website?

blacklivesmatter.com/

>ddos protection kek

Yes, unless they're getting shot by other blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-QjVn5QeYQ

Here is a live stream from the st. louis chimpout.

youtu.be/uRiNCHR2-VU