Pick an Asian, tell me what you'd do to her and I'll post more!

Pick an Asian, tell me what you'd do to her and I'll post more!

all of them except 26 are fucking ugly

Ah, what would you do to Jennica? ;)

damn jenn was for jennica?thats a first

I pick all of them and I choose to eliminate them from this world.

6, 12
i want to make 6 eat out 12's asshole while she's sucking my cock, really forcing her head down into her hole. then finger both their assholes before i take turns plunging them while the other's head is underneath

Rare name right

Do you wanna fuck Camilla first?

Or Emily

How did you manage to not put even one attractive Asian on there? Anyways I'd make Susie a nice dinner, take her out, and have very respectful, intelligent children together.

What if she's a slut though?

oh emily for sure

Tell me about how you'd fuck her while Camilla watches

I'd have my share of affairs too but I know the bitch wouldn't divorce because they love their children too much to put them through one.

14 and 17 are the only descent ones

Which one would you fuck first, Erica?

Or Min?

I'd fuck min and make erica watch

tie erica up first

tina pls

Tell me all about fucking Min ;)

What would you do to her?

I want 17 Min...I would bend her over and pull her pants and panties down and explore every little knook and craney...I would spread her tight little butt and stick fingers and my tongue up her tight little ass

Tell me all about using her ;)

>take her panties off
>stuff them in her pussy and a little in her ass
>have her suck my dick for a while
>sloppy, dripping all down her chin and chest
>when i'm satisfied, i'll take the panties out of her holes and stuff them in her mouth
>bend her over and take turns fucking her pussy and ass back and forth
>cum all over her face and have camilla lick it all off then take the panties from her mouth and put them in her own

fuck her hard

Tell me all about it

Then are you gonna fuck Camilla?

First I would have to wipe that grin off of her face. I would start by kissing her and forcing my tongue down her throat...I would then pull of her top and rip off her bra and start to suck and bite on her big hard nipples...big nips but small aereolas....I then would unzip my pants I would force her to her knees and start to face fuck her...my balls would be bouncing off her chin while spit covered my sack and her face

she looks innocent, so i would convince her to come with and start raping her
more of her body pls

And then?

Something like this

Tell me all about the rape

She would have to lick my balls and my taint...I then would bend her over and look at her hairy little pussy and then stick my cock into her tight little chink cunt while I started to pound her pussy I would spread her buttcheeks so I could look and smell her asshole

Keep going ;) it's hot as fuck

i would knock her out, and start undressing her, taking pictures and taking her away. once we get to a place, i show her the nudes and tell her to start listening or ill spread them.
more with her cute socks

1 Lucy cause she looks like she likes anal and cum

Like this dude!

What are you gonna make her do?

Tell me all about the anal fuck for Lucy

As I am fucking Mins chink cunt...I want to feel her the inside of her ass hole...I start by stickin in my middle finger all the way it...it's so tight...I then shove that same finger in her mouth to get some saliva on it and I start to dig in her tight little Chinese butthole and once again I pull it out and shove it into her mouth and I then pull out my cock whirl her around and shove my cock into her mouth again so she can get it more wet...I then turn her around and stick my cock up her tight Chinese asshole and start to pound it...I fish hook her while I am fucking her butthole

Her in the woods with her arms tied behind her back and socks still on as I fuck that ass and she moans and cum over and over as I shoot deep in her. Would love for her to lick my cock clean after too and stare with those doe eyes at me like she wants more cum so I scoop it from her gaping maw and finger feed her.

Keep on going :)

And then? You gonna fuck her cunt?

>instruct emily to finger fuck herself and watch
>bend emily over and smack her ass until it turns red all over
>fuck her ass for a while
>turn her around and fuck her face for a while
>gape her ass and instruct emily to suck my dick then lick camilla's ass
>fuck camilla's ass for a while longer then cum inside her
>force emily to catch it all in her mouth and make them make out with the filthy asscum and dont' waste a drop

more emily please

ill make her undress her self, just for the fun of it and start to tell her to play with herself and see how she does it. after ill tell her to suck my dick, i would forcefully shove it down her throat, with tears in her eyes

Then I guess you'd go back to Emily?

Fuck nah I'd let her son for a bit wanting some. Then I'll sodomize her more as she began for her pussy to be plowed. I want her on the verge of tears before I get hard again and face fuck her full of cum. Only then might I consider it

I wanna fuck Kat, cum on her face then fuck her again

And then?

*Sob

I keep pounding Mins tight chink butthole and I notice her starting to get tired and sweating and limp...I am not done with her...I pull out and whirl her around so she can suck and clean my moist and sort of shitty cock...she doesn't want to suck it but by her behavior I want to make sure she thoroughly cleans my penis...I lay her on her back and I stick my cock into her mouth again and start to fuck her mouth like it's a 3rd fuck hole...my balls would be bouncing against her nose and all she was see is my anus and if she breathed through her nose she would smell her scent of her cunt and my ass and Sweat

And then?

Tell me all about it

so wheen are you gonna post more of jenn

ill cum in her throat and see her choke. then i will open her legs amd shove it down her asshole. it would be so tight and she would be screaming of pain and crying
more of body or socks pls

sabrina?

You didn't tell me how you'd use her

Which one, there's 3 Sabrinas

hell yeah
damn she's cute as a fucking button
i'd really like to have her taste one of her best friends pussies and ass on my cock.

then later get hitched and get a puppy
i fucking love asians

Any body pictures? Maybe of her ass...I am the OP loving her chink holes

Fuck I'd lick her pussy as she squirms begging and begging. I want to feel her pussy squirt on my lips a few times as I go for round three. Just as I'm about to slip it in . . . Woops . . . Right back in that back door. I want to gape it til there is no tension left and right as I'm about to feel it let go I'll shove it down that slitty pink hole and shoot my load deep inside.

And then?

And then?

I'd try to win her over, maybe be fuckbuddies i dunno dude
i just want pics tbh

Here's a friend of hers, you want to fuck her friend too? ;) Maybe even get Emily to watch

As I listen to Mins gagging and coughing and her super heaving breathing it makes me harder and harder and I pound so hard that it hurts my balls and it must hurt her chink nose...I pull out and turn around and here she thinks I will cum and be over but I the. Start to fuck her face just as hard but my balls are bouncing off of her chink chin

How would you use her?

Then when I catch my breath finally and she's tuckered out I'll put my clothes on and leave her tied up for a bear to eat

You're not gonna bring her home to continue using?

I would challenge Sabrina to a karate match since all asians know karate.

When you leave her tied up...toe her panties around her mouth with the bag and ass part under nose so that is all she smells

Nah I've gaped her ass too much and the bear ate her

I would rim Emily's asshole until she called the cops to make me stop.

hooo she's pretty, more please

Which Emily? ;)

Well can't argue with your trips but the bear still gets her in the end

How will you use her

got any of them together? or emily with anyone else cute for inspiration?

yeah i'd fuck her friend. but the first time i don't want her to know about it.

>fuck her friend after we're drunk one night a t a party
>finish on her face and let her pass out
>go home the next morning and wake emily up with my cock in her mouth
>make sure she licks all over it and cleans it up real nice, balls too
>ask her how her friend tasted and tell her she's coming over later and to get ready

What if someone saves her?

I finally get tired of her using this chinks mouth and I feel I want to violate her some more...i pull my cock out and tell her to start sucking these balls and I shove them into her mouth...she tried to take one at a time into her chink mouth but I shove both of them in there and she has a mouth full of balls...I ask her mean questions and if she bits or presses too hard on my balls I pinch her nipples very hard...

Nah the bear will get them too

Emily and friend ;)

Tell me all about it

why does no one talks about 19? she is so damn cute more of her pls

How would you use her?

In this picture it looks like she just finished getting all her holes pounded...back to the store...

My balls in her mouth and I am asking and saying racist things and her nipples are both sore and rock hard I decided I will just jerk off all over her forehead and face and hair...I start jerking it and I pull out my nuts from her chink yellow mouth and as I jerking my cock I run my cock on her nose, her eyes first the right then the left...I smear my balls on her lips and upper lips so she can smell y balls and her spit on her upper lips and I especially love rubbing the tip of my penis on her chink eyes while they are open

34 Emily, I know her so I'll probably just say "hi" again.

btw please tell me you have a full body shot of emily, and/or bikini? at the very least toungue out

>emily her friend and i meet up behind school
>secluded area
>have them get on their knees and undo my pants
>have them put their faces together on either side of my cock and slide up and down the shaft
>nut all over their faces and have them walk home with me hoping no one notices

Here's what other people think of Min ;)

so close, was trying to get 34

Which would work the shaft and who would suck the balls?

Roll

Here's an almost bikini

Ever thought about fucking her?