User

user,
how do you win at life ?

To see your enemies driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

step one don't be the guy getting cucked in the gif

Nigger, you have to crush them first.

Do what you love and find a way to make money doing it. Live your life the way you want and dont worry about other people's judgement. Take LSD/Shrooms and find a true purpose if you're brave

working my ass off to live in a nice neighborhood with no dirtbags is the greatest reward. Living up north far away from large groups of undesirables/ghetto trash. Great mechanical and home improvement skills.

Have sex regularly with a decent looking woman in your own home/apartment.

There you go, all you need. independence and busted nuts

You get free pictures from the internet

All girls I've seen guys end up with have been fucking uggos. I bet your "decent" is ugly. Why not just admit that you are talking about rl 2/10s here.

You've literally never seen a guy end up with a good looking girl?

nope, I haven't

Alright you should get out more before making retarded comments.

I like this.

whats she saying? no audio

timestamp your lady friend, xpert?

Lou ferrigno said that in termination

Not everyone here is a virgin. And no, I don't post her pics on Sup Forums to make some guy on the internet happy.

pay women for sex and travel the world

whiel starting a biz and delegating all work while you continue to chase pussy with the loot

have witnesses on your side of any bs and good lawyer

exercise a lot and stay toned

Your reply should be a banner.

by not being the dude jerking off in that situation.

>lsd/shrooms
>brave
I've met Lucy twice in my life, she's a fun girl.... did I find my true purpose? No... I just felt high as fuck

It'd be a revelation to some.

Your hand doesn't count

Lsd is a bit less divine, you gotta be trying to find purpose to find it. Try taking 6g of dries mushrooms and youll speak to God

Keep that projection going

I fucked my life up anyway, so what am I gonna do?
I'll try to make it better next time, I guess.
Until then I'll try hard, to remain drunk and stoned

I don't pay to watch tv or movies.
I never buy new computers.
I have sex once a year.
I eat only two meals a day.
I use a radar detector.
I'm not reliant on any pharmaceuticals of any kind.
I have no contact with any family members.

>Take 3-5g dried shrooms
>Realize everything you're doing wrong
>Learn how to be happy
>Life fixed

Not sure if this is your recipe for success or the outline of a sad life

Good one

It is what it is.

fuck, what a question.

Be debt free and do right by your friends.

Get a job

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

He who dies with the most toys wins

I'll know I have won in life when I have taken everything I have wanted as a child. All the things that other people told me I could not have because of any reason, but I wanted.

The cars I wanted to drive, the women I wanted to fuck, the neighborhood I wanted to live in. All of these things are so close to me.

They are dangled over my fucking head every single fucking day. The guy with the car that is better than mine or the guy with the girlfriend that is hotter than mine. It's like they are dangling it over my fucking head while my friends tell me that I will never have it.

I know that I am going to have these things, and I know that I will want more. But when I look at where I started and where I ended up I KNOW that I will have a fucking smile on my face.

This is when I will know I have won.