Trump needs to start focusing on Hillary!

>Trump needs to start focusing on Hillary!
>trump starts focusing on Hillary
>WHO CARES ABOUT HILLARY?

Holy shit, is he fucking serious? I get being skeptical thanks to the recent meetings with Kissinger and Adelson, but is Michael still this deluded to not understand that Trump must, numerically, appeal now to the other side, and even as center-right, is still absolutely crucial to get elected?

I knew this would happen. Whenever Trump came on his show, Michael would take calls for the next two hours about their """" chemistry"""", now he feels scorned. He's like a fat chick who just doesn't get that all you wanted was a drink and were otherwise being polite. Is he this petty?

>inb4 he trusted a jew
>inb4 I told you so, Jews gonna Jew, etc

I thought he was a little ridiculous today too. I don't think he understands how Trump is undermining Hillary's muh feminism strategy though, so he's lost as to why Trump's bringing up Bill. No, nobody REALLY cares about that old shit either, Mike, but Millennials are going to be extra turned-off when they learn about what Hillary did to Bill's victims.

For some reason, this goes over his head.

Why don't you call him next time?

eight five five 400 7282
swissamerica dot com

I thought he was "one of the good ones," but yeah... he's gone full retard. Each show is now half-time ranting about how Trump probably won't get his support anymore because whatever Trump responded to today.

He's clearly gas-lighting Trump listeners with the intent to get them staying at home.

I should have called him. Someone needs to clue him in on what Trump is doing. He makes it seem like Trump is bringing up this shit for no reason. He doesn't know that many Millennials are unaware of Bill's escapades and how offensive they would find them if they found out.

He screens his calls.

And the fact that Hillary intimidated the women Bill abused too. Yet Hillary is trying to take the moral high ground from Trump when it comes to women, acting like she cares about women.

Savage is clearly trying to push Donald away from a big Hillary weakness.

and your bitch ass white boi is not going to say he mostly was upset because Trump is getting globalist advisors and met with Kissinger. This should be completely untouched according to you Sup Forumsfags

Savage. jump off the golden gate you faggot kike

>globalist advisors and met with Kissinger
Savage uses that as a ruse, but everyone knows Trump is meeting those people because he has to "unify the party," by having the meetings. He's under no obligation to accept their views and his border and foreign policy rhetoric hasn't changed.

You don't get it. Hillary has so much dirt under her nails, the woman abuses are irrelevant.

Trump should focus on CLINTON CASH, but instead he dropped the R word on tv, contraproductive, Michael is right

He did talk about that. That was his other complaint, as well as the complain of many people who called up. They were afraid he's been hanging around with too many neocons and a Bilderberger (Luciferian, as someone said) like Kissinger.

It's a waste of time to call in. Michael has a set up so that whenever he speaks the caller gets automatically muted. It's funny when he does it to libs, but I'd never call in to seriously argue with him. It would ruin the show for me to have a 5'2 Jew not give me a chance to speak my piece.

We don't know that, we're all speculating at this point, but his lean towards the center is something that's been suspicious for a while now and FOX sucking his dick now is also really weird. Savage wasn't blaming Trump for anything but raising the alert that something has been changing. It's called journalism.

Touched on that in the OP, you illiterate nigger. But half of Trump's appeal is his skill in making deals, I.e. diplomacy. I don't support Palestine for example, but I do support Trump's willingness to at least try to negotiate a peace deal.

Why would it be any different with influential figures like Kissinger?

I've heard other analysts say that Trump shouldn't attack Hillary that way either and should instead focus on current events. I don't know. Bill seems like fair game since Hillary said that she would put him in charge of revitalizing the economy, making him a significant figure in her cabinet.

I know he does that, but it really depends on what you're saying and how you say it. It's a crapshoot, really.

Clinton's sex scandals from 30 years ago are not important. It is more important to build a wall to stop the influx of Mexicans, to save the white race, as Michael said.

The fact is, that Trump is moving to the Center. That's a fact. He can not win by alienating his base. Trump surrounds himself with neocon advisers, the fools who have destroyed America.

> he has to "unify the party," by having the meetings

Speculation

> but I do support Trump's willingness to at least try to negotiate a peace deal
Palestinians are like muslim roaches, I couldn't care less

Trump knows he'll carry men during the election, but he needs more females to hedge out Hillary. So by reminding them that yeah Bill Clinton raped someone is a damn good start at the very least it makes the SJW supporters.of her who cry rape look even more untrustworthy

>That's a fact.

Its a mere opinion.

He's creating drama for entertainment. Also he's playing it sceptical so if Trump turns out to be a failure he can distance himself by saying he predicted it. If Trump is does well he'll keep referring to all the good things he said about him.

Can anyone explain what psychological nudity is?

Is Michael Savage some kind of streaker or something?

>psychological nudity

buy the book
amazon.com/Psychological-Nudity-Michael-Savage/dp/1427634017

or get it from your local magnet:// dealer

Since most people who would vote for Hillary are women, the rape stuff will emotionally affect their voting, and it takes away their moral high ground

Savage is just delusional today, he'll blame the chinese food on monday

But the dumbest thing he's ever said is advocating unisex bathrooms for adults and bathrooms for kids

You're gonna let your gf or wife go to pee with strangers of the opposite sex?

And you can't send a kid to a bathroom alone, the kids need their parent of the same gender to help them and make sure no freak is in the bathroom

>But the dumbest thing he's ever said is advocating unisex bathrooms for adults and bathrooms for kids

He never did advocated the transsexual bathroom issue.

Unisex toilets are nothing new.
picture related

Even here in Germany, it is allowed for small businesses to only offer one single person bathroom, shared by men and woman. This is forbidden by law in the U.S., curious.

>He never did advocated
*He never did advocate

They may not be new, but they're not ideal, unless it's with people you can trust, like your family at home

Unisex toilets are fine for small businesses where you have a relatively high level of trust, but sharing the toilet at your supermarket, park, restaurant or a pub is just asking for trouble

Instead of forcing everyone to build a 3rd bathroom, just put all the trannies on one bloody island and let them figure out how to live

>He's like a fat chick who just doesn't get that all you wanted was a drink and were otherwise being polite.
Seriously, OP. Are you preying on fat chicks for drinks? Please stop. It's just sad. Earn a paycheck and buy your own drinks, those girls are tragic enough on their own. Don't aggravate the situation even if you see an opportunity for self-enrichment. It just isn't proper.

>They may not be new, but they're not ideal, unless it's with people you can trust, like your family at home

I am sorry, but you can find those things here in the woods, and they are mostly very clean. Hikers don't even need to bring their own toilet paper, there will always be somebody who will leave intentionally a roll inside. Btw. those things are not funded by government. It is a question of common respect and culture. And no, you won't find a single muslim or nigger in the woods.

Americans are obsessed by gays, transgenders and their fucking bathroom issues. As Michael said today, it's "social terrorism".

Instead of forcing everyone to build a 3rd bathroom, just put all the trannies on one bloody island and let them figure out how to live

agree