Other urls found in this thread:

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=283745
youtube.com/user/theneedledrop
t.me/joinchat/GRAsfUMbeIXS4VF4NaGtUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More dragon lolis

Bump

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=283745

This got recently released as an E-book, can someone get ahold of this please? I love watersports

Thats not a loli.

Kanna with tits, why.

Melons?

hey buddy I think you got the wrong door
youtube.com/user/theneedledrop

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what loli is. Both of the thumbs I clicked on today were big-titted cartoons. So now I want an explanation.

wheres the stay at home mom one?

loli is just normal 18+ year old anime drawn cartoon girls.

Loli isn't an age thing. It's a size thing. It's small petite girls.

I'm perverted. My main fetish is rubbing my penis in a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis say the bad tongues and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and I do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. I blow too much punch instead of sex. I'm a man. and it is so wrong this, woman have penis, the clitoris in the case, and I want to rub my penis in a delicious clitoris, I feel gay. and I can not let a woman stick her clit in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. I do not know what to do. I'm dying of horny.....

just suck her clit dude it's not gay cause there's no balls

lies, its specifically an age thing, that being 18+ an over.

Nobody has that new Stay At Home Mom one?

Gross af.

3d

Pedos want drawn children to be called loli to make them feel better about themself and for protection and normalisation of being a pedo. But in reality it refers more to look than actual age and then there are sub categories for loli,s so they might look diffrent from another but in general its a young. Small and with a petite body and does not only refer to cartoons.

So lolis that looks like babies, with baby fat are not lolis. They are babies but sometimes posted in loli threads. I hope that answer your question.

Come join the Loli group
t.me/joinchat/GRAsfUMbeIXS4VF4NaGtUQ

No furries furfag.

Does the anime pictured deliver?

(LOL, I) just fucking around. Cya.

Into:
Short women(not uncommon)
Shaved pussy(who isn't )
Small tits
Totally pedo m9.

hahahahahaha
ok, so I'm gonna sit on a cock. a cock fucking my ass but he have no balls. I'm a male too. this is not gay. no balls no homo.

they got a word for that. it's called toddlercon