So I got fired from this restaurant in Guelph called Swiss chalet for taking pictures of their raw disgusting chicken...

so I got fired from this restaurant in Guelph called Swiss chalet for taking pictures of their raw disgusting chicken touching the cooked they serve the next day now they want to sue

Get a good lawyer, goy.

They are bluffing . They don't have a case to sue you.

But in any case, get all your contracts you signed with them. If there is no mentioning that it is forbidden to take pictures or leak any business data. they can fuck you up a bit.

*IF there IS

If you can confirm the photo is of their stuff let em try and then countersue for lawyer fees and a little extra for them firing you over it because fairly certain that if it ain't in your contract they can't do shit about it.

For my fellow Americans, I would compare the place to a Boston Market. Behind the scenes of both restaurants is revolting cooking chicken. It just is that way

But they'll get shut down too. If they dont burn their house down while they sleep

I have more evidence of their disgusting business cutting corners

Please share with us, user

Report them and spread the picture around if they plan on suing. It could take them down and stop the lawsuit.

keep posting stuff about them everywhere you can with the proof pics. people who have eaten there will sue and theyll get rightfully fucked

You are protected by The Whistleblower Protection Act. You can actually sue them and if you get the right organization on your side you'll win. I don't know how much money you could get, but they are violating labor law by firing you. Just like Google and James Damore.

Where i worked they had a whistle blower hotline for shit like this but it was part of the same company... so not sure if it would even be worth phoning. But any judge should be able to look past the supposed illegality of taking a picture of an easily accessible workplace, because salmonella contamination is pretty serious shit in a restaurant

>they want to sue
>want
Let us know when something actually happens faggot.

They do have a case, because not leaking pictures like these are standard in contracts. Technically what you are supposed to do is contact a whistle blower organization, not leak pics like some fucking asshole. On the other handhe can ccountersuit for wrongful termination. But I just realized I'm America and hes not so ignore my dumb ass.

The last kid from Guelph that posted here tried to kill himself with a toaster.

What are your plans?

Nice story. Where the Guelph nudes?

This, youre fucked op. EVERY business has stuff in their contracts that make it illegal to take pictures and expose business information of any type. Should have contacted a lawyer instead of posting on snapchat like the retard you are, glad canada is gonna have one less retard on the streets

i thought the thing on the right was just an american girls leg \:

3edgy5me

Stick your dick in the chicken and sue them for sexual harassment. their chicken, their responsibility.

I thought the thumbnail was an american autopsy