youtube.com/watch?v=thNjxRMYOII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she still has evidence to destroy and bodies to move

/thread

Meant as joke
Actually true

bill clintons a rapist

at least not of children

Sorest loser in the history of sore losers.

Still a rapist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm with her

turmps anti american

fairly sure Hillary allowed him to have mistress'

this guy thinks trumps smarter than him

every thread you say that. get a life dweeb

>745391121
Factual Bill left cum on Monica's dress and Hillary attacked her and every other woman that brought law suits against him. She is for women's rights.

Sorest winner in the history of sore winners.

Sup Forums sticking up for women......................lol
hypocrite

She won the popular vote by 3 million, you fucking robots

Funny that there were more registered voters than adults in California. Voter fraud much?

Typical Democrat.

>Funny that there were more registered voters than adults in California. Voter fraud much?
Please tell me how many registered voters and adults are in California.

people who live outside of the state. thats some weak critical thinking skills user. tighten up.

>America said fuck off, you stupid cunt.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT! IT WAS MY TURN! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!

You are a mindless sheep. You think the majority of the USA is that fucking dumb to elect this cunt? I know you're probably living in a bubble, but most of us hate him. Sorry Charlie.

Flyover States say FUCK YOU.

She could've won but she fucked it up. Writing a book and blaming everyone but yourself is pitiful at best. I'm glad Trump won, but only out of spite for her immaturity.

Trump really is that big of a scumbag user. His presidency is just proving it. Empty cabinet bc he's a narcissist and trump co is ripping off the American tax payer every day

Ok next question. What would be different RIGHT NOW if Hillary was president?

We would have a president that plays less golf

Anything else?

Go stare directly into the sun at the worst possible time

r u le triggered

Loadstar - Run Down (Control)

lol wrong copy and paste but ima leave it cuz its a dope dnb song..................... anyways heres the link i wanted to leave

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

^Russia won the election, not Trump

Maybe a bill might have actually been passed?

>suit dismissed
>cunt admitted she made it up

Unlike Bill Clinton, who perjured himself, was impeached and disbarred, and paid off his victims to avoid going to trial.

>implying that the professional class fucktards having yet another excuse to milk us harder is a good thing
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

All real American love Trump.

Can't believe I'd ever say this. But she kind of looks hot here...

What happened is she fucking cheated, got caught, and paid for it with votes.

She got thrown into a van like a sack of meat for everyone to see. All the other shit sure didn't help either.

MANAGEMENT IS NOT CHEATING
t.hillary OWES me success

youtube.com/watch?v=thNjxRMYOII

Lol not even close

LMAO

you can actually see her feet being dragged in some of the clearer videos. Jesus Christ we dodged a bullet

i like how she can write a book about failing and make money. i imagine some weaboo beta incel publishing on amazon a "what happened?" for all his friends and family to read, like "it all started with chicken tenders.."

>slab of meat
What's that? Barbecue for dinner?

Alternative fact trump tried saying he couldn't be sued bc he's president and he won

Any competent politician should have been able to wipe the floor with Trump. However neither Jeb Bush not Hillary Clinton is competent.

Let me tell you a secret about book deals. It's really money laundering. Almost none of those books are purchased at retail. They're bought en masse by corporate supporters and either handed out as "gifts" or pulped almost immediately.

Assuming there was no voter fraud;
People who live densely packed into a UN Strong City will have the same point of view because the living situation there is the same for almost every person living in the city, making up the overall opinion of the people in the geographic location.

Why should the opinion of those who live in the exact same area, and experience one lifestyle, have a right to dictate the lives of other people who live spread out all over the land? The overall geographic location of states and those who live within it, will have a much more robust and diverse outlook than those who live in a dense area squeezed tightly together.

Basically, the 200 jews, gypsies, homosexuals and commies crammed into those cattle cars like sardines pretty much have the same outlook on the situation. Why not get the opinion of the whole trainyard?

there are no actual adults in California.

Hillary Clinton destroyed the Democratic Party for the next ten years. Her failure will loom over the DNC like a terrible shadow. Worse yet, the longer she stays in the spotlight, the more damage she will do the party.

in the actual video a hunk of metal falls out of her right pant leg... this video and the benghazi hearings are the reason she lost. and trump is probably the most persuasive man to ever run for president.

rigging the vote in california would be pretty fucking unnecessary, don't you think?

I still don't get why hillary-fucking-clinton is such a hot topic of discussion. It's been nearly a fucking year and nobody wanted that cunt any more than the GWB-on-steroids we have now anyway.

democracy is the worst system of govt. except for all the other ones.

You gotta feel bad for the Bernie fags at this point.

1. She steals the nomination from Bernie by rigging the primaries.
2. She takes all the money he raised for his campain, as per the rules of the Dem Party.
3. She then forces him to aggressively campaign on her behalf. Traveling to dozens of states supporting a woman he publicly said wasn't fit to be president.
4. And after all he's done for her she blames him for losing the election!

You gotta admit, it's a real kick in the balls to millions of Bernie supporters.

>The United States is a Republic
not a democracy

>What Happened?

the only good commie is a dead commie.. no sympathy for bernie fags

And all in California and New York where the homosexes congregate.

>what is the electoral college?

Commie or not, he's still far more sympathetic than Hillary

>Voter fraud much?
prove it

(you)

sure Boris

I think Hillary is doing a good job currently immolating what remains of her organization. Which is a good thing because for progressives quislings like Hillary are the real problem.

I wasn't sticking up for women. I was pointing out that she claims to be supporting women yet she attacks them when they try and go after bill for raping/molesting them and supporting Islamic states that abuse women as well as a host of other shit.

She's pushed the DNC further to the left than ever before, and that's great because it alienates most of the voting public outside of CA and NY.

Learn how it works you dipshit.

Ah, yes, 'muh Russians'

Good job.

why are ppl voting on sympathies??? u.s. just hit 20 tril. dept line... perfect timing for medicare for all and free college. bernie supporters are just awful

>She's pushed the DNC further to the left than ever before

Can you actually be this retarded?

Yes yes you can.

Honestly, I don't get why the Democrats would let Hillary steal the nomination away from Bernie Sanders. They KNEW going into it she'd lose. I can't believe anybody would think otherwise. Sentiment nationwide was that the American people thought at the time and still do think that she is untrustworthy, and a liar.

Bernie Sanders would be the president right now, I'm totally convinced, had she and Obama not rigged the DNC vote.

learn how to fucking speak english

sooooo... both parties, even the "insurgent" candidate, were evil as shit. you sure showed me...

Need to work on your memes comrade.

thanks

>bill paid off his victim to avoid going to trial
>Trumps victim suddenly says she made it up before trial (bet she had a nice shopping spree though)

... you think these cases are different how exactly?

amen

learn to basic economics

Huh, could have sworn Trump wasn't elected to the legislative branch.

>comrade.
no u