What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

I have no goals in life
I have seen everything I could have and could be and want none of it

I have nothing that could gime me hope anymore, I usually think that me just dying here and now would be the closest thing to happiness I could feel.

that i'm gonna spend the next 35 years going to work and come out at the end to a used up world with nothing worth living for anymore

I'm detoxing off alcohol and I'm sad

people still have hope and remain positive

I cannot deal with the fact that I am genetically inferior and no woman will ever sleep with me. What is even my purpose?

>skinnyfat
>insanely confused about what I want from life

My biggest current problem is finding happiness and joy in life.

I'mnot one of those whining bipolar people you hear about all of the time, but it would be nice to care about other people for real, and to be able to be happy instead of being paranoid by everybody and everything in life because of my own insecurities and short comings/problems.

I've been drifting through life for so long now that, I haven't had a suicidal thought in at least 2 years. I'm just kinda of in a zen state of mind and don't care about anything (but not in a crybaby depressive way I think). And I don't know how to change it because living this way for a lifetime honestly scares me at the thought of changing.

you can't be unhappy and paranoid and have suicidal thoughts then say you are in a zen state of mind, if you actually pursued some kind of zen you wouldn't have any of these issues

My life is tedium. I have nothing to live for. Everything is just a bore. I'm not depressed, just perpetually bored. I have seriously considered offing myself in the past. Honestly the only thing keeping me on the edge, is the fear that if I fail, I will have to suffer, or be put into a mental institute. I live in Australia, so it's pretty hard to get a gun, but if i could, I probably wouldn't be here talking to anons now. At this point, I don't see why people fear death. It truly seems like a 'sweet release'. I could kill myself, and many others if I really wanted to, no one would really care. I have friends, but I don't truly care about most of them. I have a few enemies, but none that make my life worth living. I have a question for future anons: What keeps you going?

Weed, sex, food, etc. everythings a blessing or a curse i assume

im a 20 year old virgin and the girl im in love with is a huge slut
it kills me everytime she hooks up with someone else

Fagots itt go whine elsewhere, 90% of kids in Africa would trade lives with any of u instantly

I am unable to emotionally connect with people, or at least I am terrified of it, but want to do it all the same. I'm sleeping around too much and I think it's a symptom of my low self esteem and when people let me get close to them it makes me feel better. I'll sort this shit out in time but right now it feels weird to have this active of a sex life. It's been this way since my divorce.

go back to summer camp faggot

I haven't had a suicidal thought in a little over 2 years now.

I'm not happy, but I'm not even sad. Does that make sense? I guess I'm more in an acceptance state of mind. Zen state of mind meaning I don't care. I'm just here in the moment. When I say paranoid about people I mean that I don't trust anybody and question everyone's sincerity that I meet. Like, I don't believe anybody would want to genuinely befriend or even just be friendly or courteous to me unless they are going to use me for something. That's part of what I think is making me unhappy, but I can't figure out how to change it because I don't want to kind of...if that makes any sense, because I've been this way my entire life, and change seems bad. I've never been hurt by anybody because I have never elt anybody close enough to hurt me.

I don't know, it's late here and I feel like I'm not making any sense.

Retarded mental shit: PTSD, DID, amnesia, been depressed since I was 5 years old. I'm a genetically inferior man so I can't even take advantage of any of it.

What is a quick and painless way to kill myself?

I'm too picky re females, and the only girl I've ever liked thinks I'm untrustworthy, partially because of this. I've dated ca. 30 girls in the last three years, but always found something small that was wrong with them. Including said girl's best friend.

If you've got no goals, it probably means you've become jaded and complacent. I think the best thing for you is to go somewhere completely new. Ever lived in Brazil? Try it.

Shift your paradigm, like above. Humans are wanderers and adventurers, being stuck in one location goes against our very core.

With those words you're making your future self-fulfilling. I always tell myself and others I will retire young and have a great life doing what I want...traveling the world. I've set my goal by sharing it with others; if I want to save face, I must succeed. Try it. Tell yourself every day that you will be rich and have a great life. Soon enough, you will start taking every opportunity to get there. I currently have five business ventures on the go just because of this.

Keep up the good work. I suggest seeking advice (e.g. the Shroomery) and taking magic mushrooms in a safe place to assess the reason that you're an alcoholic. Or try an ayahuasca ceremony in Peru.

Who cares about penis in vagina. If that's all you care about, no woman would want to be with you. Maybe that's your problem. I've seen the ugliest motherfuckers get decent ladies as they have a good personality. Try working on that.

Then workout. I was skinnyfat, now I'm getting relatively buff. Takes dedication, but it's totally worth it.

I'm in a similar, but I think it's from taking too many psychedelics then diving into the forbidden zones of thought a sober mind could never wander. I feel it has made me highly jaded and rational in the grand scheme. But, also made me free to be myself and have fun as I know life and individualism is absurd.

I cant sleep I cant stop thinking I cant stop looking at everyone as a threat i need to asses. I hate I wake up with nightmares skin soaked in sweat I hate that because I cant trust these weak individuals with my life i cant be bothered to let them be close to me out of fear of letting weak things near me. I hate the fact that when I go to a job and work 110% and the asshole lead is fucking around on the internet and jerking off his buddy in the office and doing nothing. I hate that I get angry as hell for no reason..i hate that everyone expects me to be proud of what i did when i did nothing but kill people i hate that i was a fucking pawn

You make other people feel good about themselves
When they feel down they remember they've still got it better than you

As I replied to others, humans are adventurers and wanderers. If you're bored, good, go and do something fun. Say fuck it, and go explore Southeast Asia or some other place for fucks sake. Why blow your brains out when you could go on a crazy overseas bender and overdose on heroin while there's a Laotian hooker on your cock instead?

Go travel, get laid.

>Say fuck it, and go explore Southeast Asia or some other place

How? Surely you have to either have loaded family/friends, or be loaded yourself to do such a thing.

Decepticons.

My boyfriend of over 8 years just dumped me, and even before then we've known each other since childhood. Hopeless feels like an understatement.

Years and years of memories, and a lifetime I thought we would share together: poof gone.

I can't run at all. I can run about a mile before i get tired. Supposed to be shipping out in a couple months

Not at all. You're in Aus, flights to SEA are cheap as fuck. A few grand would get you most of the way. I once housed and fed for for a few weeks a completely broke father and son who were Russian peasants traveling the world by stowing away in cargo ships. This was in NZ, a fucking long way from Russia. Attitude is the most important thing obviously. Make it work.

>poof gone
Are you calling him gay? Ha, couldn't help myself.. But that's life: chaos. It wouldn't be very exciting if nothing changed.

Stop digging for attention, idiot.

What if Zelda was a girl?

I need like 50 dollars to get a lab book for one of my classes. I'd normally try and make due without but the professor is having us rip pages out of it to use as worksheets to turn in for a big portion of our grade.

Pic related

user, do you have friends ?

Just ask one of them if you can borrow the pages needed and make copies of it.

Sure it´s not ideal but if you got no choice it´s better than nothing.

its kinda funny im in the same situation as you lmao i cant afford to buy any of my books

Well maybe that'll work.
I've not got any friends in that class but I might be able to get my lab partners to let me print off one of the sheets then.
Thanks for the idea, user.

Sounds bad.
What's the most shit though is that these Colleges print their own versions of books you can't find online, or they insist you buy some access to a bullshit Pearson account so you can do your homework, pretty much blocking you 100% from getting to rent the books instead of buying new.

I´m anxious, overweight and lazy, my gf doesn´t fuck me and all i do is just play video games full time.

I´m seeing the end of it soon but the feeling of being useless and not loved makes me feel like shit.

fr tho such bullshit cant buy a used textbook cause you dont get that access code

Mine would be my emotions when they flare up. Normally I am cool and collected as I smoke a lot of weed to keep that way but that results in a great loss of motivation and willpower.
Whenever I give sobriety a try I always slowly simmer until I get so tense that I end up miserable with petty rage.

I believe my problem is not very significant though, as a doable solution is to find the happy medium amount of smoking which will maximize my motivation-to-temperence levels.

how old are you kiddo

Call Pearson IF you have another online e-text key that doesn't expire, explain your station (or make up something), and they should just use your good key from another class for your current class. I've done 4 times now.

Constantly sad. Not suicidal. No drive or motivation. Spend a lot of time home. Surrounded by positivity and good vibes (i.e people who love me, volunteering in a medical environment, happy/beach city, kinda stable financial situation) but I can't seem to overcome this slump. Recently graduated and going into a good field but I just don't care anymore. Not looking forward to working for the next few decades just to die and fade away. I want to do something great - to discover myself - but I really cant (at this moment) because I have people counting on me. Feel like my life has passed me by. Haven't traveled, haven't done anything fun or note-worthy. Don't have friends or the ability to sympathize or share/verbalize emotions but that's fine with me - I enjoy and prefer my on company.

the cops are after me, it did things.

24, i can still make it. But that shit´s hard.

Mid 30's.

My life went off the rails at 26ish. Suicide in family and relationship went to shit. Relationship going to shit cost me a ton of money and my closest friendship. At the time I was 2 classes away from graduating college and really starting my life.

It took a long ass time but I pulled my way out of debt. I'm free and clear. I want to finish that degree. But idk, I'm fucking terrified now. It's fucking stupid...I would have jumped at the chance 10 years ago to get back and finish it. I was so full of ambition and confidence. Now, yeah I'm fucking terrified.

>have an internet gf
>found out she's black and fat
>still loved her because despite of her looks she had a good enough heart to help me through bad times
>actually got out of my racist state of mind
>she thinks no one will ever love her
>she thinks I'm a fucking idiot for loving her
>she lost all respect for me because I'm the only "idiot" who loves her
>treats me like trash now
Hopeless people make others lose theirs. It's like a disease. Be careful out there anons.

>Noticed something was off nearing my 17th birthday
>maybe if I ignore it, it will go away

That was 13 years ago. I feel tired.

I quit my job and everything i own has been destroyed