Rate how goat Russia 2018 is going to be

A Russian lawmaker has proposed an unorthodox solution to the country's problems with football hooliganism ahead of next year's World Cup — legalise it and make it a spectator sport.

Organised groups of Russian fans, many with martial arts training, fought English fans on the streets of Marseille during last year's European Championship.

That inspired Igor Lebedev, who sits in the Russian parliament, to draw up rules for what he calls "draka," the Russian word for "fight" — 20 fighters on each side, unarmed, in an arena.

In a statement on the website of the nationalist LDPR party, Lebedev said organized brawls "could turn fans' aggression in a peaceful direction." He also claimed it would serve as an "example" for English fans, who he characterised as undisciplined louts and poor fighters.

"Russia would be a pioneer in a new sport," said Lebedev, who also suggested fights between different fan groups could draw crowds of thousands. "English fans arrive, for example, and start picking fights. And they get the answer — challenge accepted. A meeting in a stadium at a set time."

Some fan groups in Russia already hold illicit fights along similar lines, typically pre-arranged mass brawls in rural locations, away from police.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/russia-politician-legalise-football-hooliganism-2018-world-cup-a7612761.html

Halftime brawl

Lol who cares about soccer

>"""trained""" fighters got their asses kicked by drunken nigels and their pub lads

The human race is an incredible thing.

>Igor Lebedev
He is a clown and political prostitute, just like his daddy Zhirinovksy, Putins court jester

link? I mostly have just seen drunk middle aged brits getting beat up by giant slavs

and for good reason
it's fucking pathetic that the bongs defend that shit and say they were attacked so they were justified in tearing Marseille apart before they got beat the fuck down
that's some fucking scouser tier shit

Wtf I love soccer now

Euro 2016 was such a brilliant time, so sadly marred by the stains of terrorism.
2016 in general, man..

Need a Russia vs. USA opening match tbqh.

Netherlands will make it

make sure to qualify first

Its going to be a fun one, I just know it

Its ours

le jour de gloire est arrive?

Gaymans are not a threat anymore. I hope shwayny will give US an hand again.

no friend
it is ours

You can use your lucky card just once puto.

@migo your attack totally choked against our bashful, yet valiant barbosian cock

shwayny has retired from the NT, n'golo

you're on your own

Are lads are gonna want revenge for what happened in 2016. It will be bigger brawl than the anti Trump Riots.

We would get our asses kicked. There are literally zero tough guy burgers that watch soccer.