WUZ

N SHEEEIIIT

>mfw a nigger sits next to me on the bus
why do they gotta smell so bad like damn

WAIT HOL UP HOL UP

NIGGA YOU AIN'T GOTTA BE SHITTIN ME

SO YOU WAS SAYIN DAT WE WUZ SUM FINNA

AYYYY YO YO YO YO HOL UP

imagine being so insecure of your beta white qualities that you shitpost behind the comfort of your computer screen about black people, only using exaggerated meme humor to make you feel better. ty 16 year old white betas

I'm 33.

they're probably much older man. even worse

t. nu-male

cringe

>Projecting this much insecurity

I like black people but this is a funny meme. Eat shit.

kys yourself my man

it would be a funny meme even if it was about white people saying ancient chinese were white

Any other minimalistic album covers like that one?

blacks and browns are the beta races, spoiled and race immune people that can be racist to another etnies and nobody gives a shit, overtriggered low iq lazy "people".

And the color scheme.
And the Egyptian theme.
And same general image composition.

Good point, there are Aztec pyramids etc.

kek

>t. niggerfaggot

well I'd love to fucking blow your brains out with a goddamn bazooka, you retard bitch

Their are only so many colors in the desert you fucking retard. Not sure if you knew this, but it's mostly sand.

And are any Egyptian pyramids even remotely like that? Both have these numerous giant statues carved into the front. Although EWF could technically be below it but given the forced perspective the result is basically the exact same.

best Bruce era album, followed by Somewhere In Time and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son. Their s/t is still their best.

>2017
>using public transportation
you deserve it

this

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS