Shitted.com thread

Shitted.com thread

there has certainly been a lot less cuck threads since this shitted meme started

keep it up

They were posting cuck threads but now they're posting SHITTED threads. SHITTED is kind of boring, tho, so I doubt it will last.

The dude behind the cuck threads is John Bettendorf. A half Asian half white Neet who hates whites because, according to his own words, Asian girls prefer white guys to him. He's been spamming the blacked shit all over the chans as he feels we'd get our noses out of joint seeing white women get fucked by niggers. This shitted stuff has really sent him off the deep end, he has no answer for it and we've all seen his sperg outs. He's also pretending to be the Turk who always complains about wH*Tes r whatever retarded way he types it. Needless to say shitted has slowed him down but do we really want to leave it at this. The guy is the head mod of r/hapas and goes by the handle u/eurasiantiger. Now we can keep the fun of shitted here or, just here me out, we bugspray (pic related) r/hapas with shitted and white guys dicking asians and get some real laughs out of it. I know Sup Forums want to take him down a peg so it might be a little old fashioned Sup Forums fun.

What do you faggots think?

Whoever produced that second last turd really needs to drink more water

Go for it.
Sounds like a good.use of your time.

>people editing blacked images into shitted images to make themselves feel better while they have no gf
>not a cuck

toplel

I think it's a made-up storey but I've been up too long so...

i found the nignog

>not a cuck
well. theyre right.
in order to be a cuckold, , you , must have someone cuck you ,.
you god damn retard

By achieving nothing, you are letting life cuck you.

John Bettendorf did nothing wrong

OC