Yo, advice thread y'all gimme some advice here...

Yo, advice thread y'all gimme some advice here. So I just got off my shift as a pizza driver in a somewhat small college town. We deliver till 3 AM so I'm usually out really late. So during one of my last runs this fucking bombshell of a chick answers the door. She's damn cute and I kinda hit it off with her having casual conversation. She invites me inside to smoke out of her bong, which I happily indulge in and we chat some more. I then bid her farewell for i had to continue servicing my good town. It wasn't until I got back from my store that I realized I'm a total idiot for not asking for her number.

How weird would it be to go back now, an hour and a half later, and knock on her door and ask for them digits? Or maybe at least leave my number by her door. I'm feeling like it's pretty high on the creep scale so I'm avoiding the idea but goddamn do I want to get to know this chick.

Do it faggot

Naw go ask her for those digits. I dont see the problem

Go ask for them digits bro

Bro u cant knock on her door at 5am. Go back tomorrow and leave a note, this way its easy for her to turn you down. Knocking on the door is creepy, especially at 5am its completely unacceptable.

dont do it. she was high. just monitor orders. if she actually dug you she will absolutely order pizza again hoping that you come back. hopefully if she does you are there to deliver it. she doesnt know your schedule so if there is a way to see if she ordered when you arent working you should check it out. otherwise leave it alone. she will get you fired for sketching her out if you show up tonight

I've heard of pizza drivers texting the phone number on the receipt of a bangin babe and subsequently getting fired after the chick reports them for a privacy violation. I'm stuck between "this chick was totally digging me too and wouldn't mind" and "she was just a really nice person who wanted to smoke me up cuz it's 2 am and I'm working."

Idk it's quite the dilemma

listen to the dubs. smokers smoke out other smokers. it was likely a pity smoke since you were working this late on a saturday night. especially if you look harmless.

If you put it in her mailbox she will have no way of telling how long it was there. For all she knows you put it there on the way out. Problem solved

Yeah I know, I smoke up drivers all the time if I order something. Guess all I can hope for is another chance to bring this babe a pizza

Not at 5am faggot. Just hope she orders when you work again or something. If not, then it is your fault you missed out.

I'd probably shoot someone for knocking on my door at 5am, especially a pizza guy.

Do this. DO NOT KNOCK. You will have a night in jail for sure .

you have a great line waiting if you two cross paths again. "we should smoke sometime when im not working and rape my employee discount" unless she's been raped. then you will have to sit through a sob story before you put it in her butt

aight, OP here. Knocking on her door this late is clearly out of question. Would leaving my number on her porch be bad too? I could claim that I left it out there when I was leaving, even though that woulda been the most appropriate time to knock on her door obviously.

She probably passed out after eating the pizza, but Idk she coulda stepped out for a smoke or something before bed. In which case I'd have a lot to answer for. :/

If you think you can do this undetected, sure. Just walk up to her place like you have a purpose, leave it in the mailbox, and walk away. Nothing abnormal about dropping something off at someone's house.

If stopped by anyone, say you needed to drop something off in a friend's mailbox.

Sup Forums's reaction after the election

No. Don't do anything. You will come off as a massive fucking creep if you go back or leave your number. Fate will decide if you meet again, and next time be more forward and ask for her number

You done fucked up, don't go back there.

fuck that. if there was an opportunity tonight you missed it. if she likes you she will find you. she knows where you work after all. you do some weird shit that makes her think a Sup Forumstard has her address she will get you fired and slap your black ass with a restraining order. balls in her court right now.

Aight Sup Forums, y'all have convinced me from making a total autist of myself, which I am thankful for. Wish me luck in delivering to this chick again.

lick a pepperoni before you get there next time. then you can always say that youve been inside her. then take a dump on her porch and use the turd to write helter skelter on her front door

who is OP pic? seriously

its mccartney