How can you save the white race when you cant even get a gf, Sup Forums?

How can you save the white race when you cant even get a gf, Sup Forums?

You are projecting...

Drinko the brainwater

Rareflag

Samefag

good movie

also, forget about it

Here's your (You)

the autism floodgates have been opened

Checked

>imblying

Rekt

Is this a bot?

Mohammed pls

No, you should listen to him.

I don't get it. I'm legitimately confused, do white people not realize that they, themselves, elected to become a global minority?

This is the hilarious thing to me about Sup Forums. As a completely non-racist, red pilled minority who has zero animosity towards white people. Sup Forums is literally the punchline of a joke several hundreds of years in the making.

White people have spent such a great long time complaining about immigrants stealing their jobs and then their women, they will make a concerted effort through assembly or posting on forums like this just to talk about how much they hate racemixing. And yet while they do that, the immigrants are literally stealing their jobs and fucking their women.

go back to plebbit, cuck

POO

No really, rather than just furthering the notion of white defeatism by telling me to "go back to plebbit", why don't you actually explain to me the logic of why white people haven't actually just chosen to become extinct.

From the outside looking in this is all I can see. Even the white supremacists are mostly neckbeards and basement dwelling virgins.

Pic related: a successful white man who women actually want to fuck.

Why don't you losers try being a bit more like him?

what is this autism?

See, this is the problem.

You're obviously incapable of forming an argument or standing up for yourself without resorting to canned responses crafted by you and for you by other similarly sexually frustrated virgins. I would assume this is precariously similar to people of your demeanor are incapable of engaging a female's attention in any meaningful way.

So really, you're just proving my point: you want to be extinct.

Please, pull out another completely canned meme response which in no way addresses anything I've said any only further serves to prove my point of how pathetic this mindstate is.

Remember: it's not because you're white, or because you're a virgin that women don't like you. It's because you're a loser.

A fucking leaf

I am not white and going to be a wizard

>pls tell me why were not all born into rich families and become tall and handsome dumbfucks?

How can one man be so cucked?

Fund my research on kickstarter.com to find out

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

spanish

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding.

I'm divorced for a reason, Sven.

Others can breed while we kill.

Do you have children?

>Be Muslims
>Be losers not even Arab women want
>Volunteer to die for Allah instead
>Martyr yourself in battle against the Infidels

Why don't you ask your local cultural enricher Captain Sweden?

Advice on choosing a good boyfriend?

Choose me

Black dick just feels better

t. Girl

Are swedes black enough for you bby gurl?

Pls respond