Thanks

Em

Rorrin

Holding out hope for this "nigger succ vud"

Rorrin some moar

And moar.

and some moar

roll OP

Anybody need anyone hacked or taken out?

Roll and come on OP I need to see this good little whore sucking some cock like she should

rull

Faking capsha

OP needs to roll so we know OP is paying attention.

cmon

OP is a fag, abandon thread

the only way we are going to fix this catholic priest molestation case is if we start molesting priests, and i'm not talking about touching their diddles and rubbing their nips, i mean full penetration. not the guilty ones either, i mean the good priests, we gotta molest the innocent to send a whole message to the church. that if they want to diddle boys we will diddle their priests.

ALL FOR DIDDLING PRIESTS, SAY AYE

any one else

don't know bout dat

trips

fok

well...someone took initiative

post video op

Now the video please.

anyone still here?

Roll

OP?

is OP gone?

dats nice

Waiting for video

Rolling.

Roll

Rawl

No joke right now. Is her name Tiffany?

Just show nudes of the girl, we don't want to see any videos of you sucking nigger dicks.

Roll

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way i felt like this ugly bitch jackie played stupid and say its over and while iam waiting after its over hurting my body and my brain and split m rain and hurting me ugly way cause it wanst over and so can hurt me ugly way to know everything before i do it or know everything before i do it and i tell her everything iam about to do before i do it like a second later ccause shes a ugly freak that is loser and short and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and my short ugly loser father can read people and is short

Roll

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way so the ugly people losers made it not fun cause cheated so now the ugly popular people try to survive cause the ugly people losers try to hurt the ugly popular people the ugly way to be better then them ugly way cause is too ugly to be better then them the normal way and the ugly short losers smell worse then dog shit and always try to read and know everything cause is jealous and short what a freak and the ugly people losers are so ugly made jackie look good and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and try to be better then ugly popular people the ugly way and jackie is ugly and the ugly people losers are real ugly like my short ugly loser father that smell worse then dog shit and is gay

and the ugly short bitch try to get angry when i call jackie ugly but try to make jackie look less ugly and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is ugly and outnumber everybody and cheats and can read and i still dont understand and but it seem like it help alot and to the point and it seem like any short ugly loser can cheat and read people like the short losers and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit