If diversity is so bad then how come the greatest rock band in history is so diverse?

If diversity is so bad then how come the greatest rock band in history is so diverse?
James hetfield is American.
Lars Ulrich is Danish
Kirk hammet is Philippino
And Robert Trujillo is mexican.
Also this may sound like a troll bate post but it really isnt

They're all white.

I've still never forgiven them over Napster bans

nice flag Mohammad hows it having no country?

>Metallica
>Greatest

That doesn't look like megadeth

Cliff was best.

They should be forced to publicly apologise for St.Anger.
In fact that album was such a travesty they should have been stripped of their instruments and thrown into a mexican prison.

....and they only used to be good in less diverse times.

There's nothing wrong with diversity. The problem is when 'diversity' is used to subvert or replace other groups and/or demonize them. Those guys all had something in common, and they didn't let backgrounds get in the way of accomplishing it.

>less diverse times.
please hans, don't imply you want even more diversity.
please.

Diversity is good when its only christians or budhists or hindus, aka people with a good history of assimilating into western society and arent bent on destroying whites. When pol means we are against diversity, we mean we are against people migrating from degenerate cultures like islam or nigs.

Apart from death magnetic they haven't released a decent album since 91
>best band
>kek

>greatest rock band in history

Leave the shitposting to the first world nations son.

Don't you have an ISIS to fight?

They STILL don't sell any of their music digitally, unless I'm forgetting about iTunes.

better question is,
don't you have a plane to crash?

Load was worse than stanger.
And death magnetic is pretty good.
The Unforgiven3 solo is one of their all time best solos.

I just pretend that they all died in a plane crash after the Black Album.

Or maybe .....and Justice for All. The Black Album wasn't horrendous, but it was mediocre.

correct

>James hetfield

Is such a huge flaming gay faggot that one nation couldn't contain his faggotry.

Never mind his 'diverse' homo friends.

Why are all his friends white?

Holy fucking huge flaming faggot, batman!! He is so fucking gay that Canada looks like a straight country next to him.

I'd fuck Canada.
No homo. Mostly. Canada makes me moist and turbid all at once.

Their fifth album is called The Black Album. It's also when they cucked themselves by sounding too weak.

Coincidence?

Every original member was white and all their good songs were made from Mustaine's original material.

st. anger was just ahead of its time. i pulled the CD out a couple months ago and had a listen and it was mind blowing how good it was. its now my favorite album of all time. give it another listen m8, its very deep.

>James fucking hetfield
>Gay fag

>greatest band
>supports that child murdering cannibal degenerate fuck damien echols
Metallica sucks and is a disgrace.

Mexican and American aren't ethnicities, dipshit.

Beside this, playing a guitar in a rockband isn't the same thing as building and maintaining a country, dipshit.

Notice how nobody in this picture is Muslim? The rest of the band wouldn't have heads if they were.

*Tool

They took metal from hair metal into what it is today

Metallica is really the father of metal as we know it

Their music is on Google Play music.
Also, Lars said he really didn't give a shit about people downloading the songs. His issue was that they downloaded "I Disappear" before ot came out on the radio.... So he says anyway

>You'll never get to watch Metallica in a small club
>With Cliff on bass
>Hetfield that can actually sing
>Lars that can actually drum
>The curly haired Mexican with more hair

>greatest rock band in history

I see you've been shellshocked over there...
Too bad--I don't think there's a cure for that.

Did those fireworks explode in Hetfield's voice box or something cause he's never been the same since his accident

Megadeth does an excellent cover of Enter Sandman btw

"Greatest rock band in history" meme aside:

>They made all of their best songs when they were full white
>Kirk Hammet just played what Mustaine invented with less talent
>They picked Trujillo from some backyard with their pickup truck

They were better when it was Mustaine, Hetfield, Ulrich, and Burton. OP BTFO

That's not hetfield retard

because Rock is a jewish invention just like most music from the 20th century and on

First of all that's not the original lineup from when they were good and second of all they are far from the greatest. Kick Lars out and they might get there though.

I think his vocals peaked in the mid/late 90's. Too bad they were stuck in that garage rock/faggot phase until after St. Anger. Wasted his voice on singing stupid covers and even dumber songs.

I am looking forward to their new album, but not for Hetfields voice.

There is literally nothing wrong with St anger.

Perhaps you are right.
Doesn't excuse them for not producing anything truly decent for the past 25 yrs.
It's more disappointing than anything really.

> megadeth

Degenerate

What did you say about Slayer you disgusting woman?

kek

They fizzled out

All good things do
It's difficult for a group to keep up the creativity especially once they've reached the apex of their craft

Genesis is the only group that was really able to

Bro, Iron Maiden was around for 6 years before Metallica.

Trujillo is the only one with talent still left in the band. They could have had Les Claypool who is a better bassist but they didn't, and so it is what it is.

>iron maiden
>not sabbath

It was horrible but goddamn it brings back such warm and fuzzy nostalgia of my days as an edgy 13 year old blasting St. Anger while playing Halo 2 and Return To Castle Wolfenstein on the original Xbox Live.

Beats the hell out of my degenerate and even more cringeworthy rap phase that I went through in high school. At least St. Anger brings back comfy memories.

I was merely citing examples of prolific metal bands that predate Metallica. You are correct, Sabbath definitely shaped modern medal more than anybody considering how popular stoner, doom, and sludge are.

Venom also predates Metallica and they inspired that whole black metal thing.

Iron Maiden lacked the degree of originality that Metallica had

They still clinged onto an older style while bringing in some new elements but Iron Maiden is more akin to Pantera than to Metallica

This.

They would have been infinitely better with Mustain as lead guitarist and backup vocals. Kirk is pretty good, but he contributes almost nothing to the song writing process, not as much creativity as Mustain.

I always wonder what Metallica would have been if Dave didn't fuck up with his drug abuse and didn't get kicked out. The song writing efforts of Megadeth and Metallica combined would be amazing.

They haven't been great since Cliff died
They haven't been good since Jason left

>10 minute song
>same riff

>Metallica
>Original
>play any song from any of the big 4 to a normie and they wouldn't be able to tell you which band it was even with multiple choice

yeah nah

I'm just joshin ya bro up the irons

>normie

That's where you fucked up

Normies are too busy with the Top 40 and whatever 'Sad Boys' or 'Ugly Boys' or other garbage is out there

All of them are American dickhead, and Trujillo has nothing to do with any of the good stuff Metallica put out.

>mustaine
>vocals

I agree, his vocals suck. But, to be a backup vocalist, you really only need to hit the notes in harmony, it doesn't matter how shitty your voice is on its own.

Did you ever hear kirk try to do serious backup vocals? He's shit.

I can't recall, do any studio Metallica songs have two vocal tracks?