TRUMP BTFO

Upstanding black man will kill Trump if he so much as touches his mama's food stamps

youtube.com/watch?v=XmLrhIcv4ns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLQjUo9w-Io
youtube.com/watch?v=jgPs7S8CaDE
youtube.com/watch?v=6818GBw0np8
youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These things aren't even human. The ones that act human must have a 50+ IQ discrepancy.

But how can they go to war if they don't have food? Silly niggers.

That's an interesting looking magazine on the one second from right.

B R E I V I K
R
E
I
V
I
K

Hundred round drum. I hear they fail a lot.

>Threaten a politician on jewtube
>Send the video to the police
>Gets arrested?

Niggers are dumb creatures

Wonder how much food the chains around his neck could buy his mother.

So how did blacks go from making jazz to this?

How did they go from being Mozart to making Jazz?

>that trigger discipline

Whoever took OP's picture must either have balls of solid brass or severe mental retardation

>niggers

Oh yeah

There is another video of a nigger threatening Trump that keeps tapping his gun against his chest.

Kek

YOU WANT TO PUT IS BLACKS BACK TO SLAVE??
youtube.com/watch?v=bLQjUo9w-Io

Trumps probably the most fiscally liberal Republican whos ran in decades.

Wtf are they crying about? Deporting beaners and building a wall to keep them out if anything potentially means more welfare could be available for actual American citizens who already have it or need it.

More proof brainwashed liberal idiots dont actually listen to what Trump says, but just the bullshit media smear campaign instead.

Completely legal if youre black

What if a black dude literally kills Trump? I talked to a young black girl earlier today who told me if Trump wins he's sending back Mexicans as well as blacks.

Isn't it totally possible a young nigga buck believes this and takes Trump out as a result?

You make Norway look bad. Stop it.

It's sarcasm. We're having a laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=jgPs7S8CaDE
youtube.com/watch?v=6818GBw0np8

Wearing gold chains but can't afford food

But Trump has said he isn't touching welfare and social security.

With how thorough Trump's security is, I seriously doubt a sub 50 IQ nigger could actually pull off an assassination.

Funny thing is, though, if a nigger did kill Trump it'd just kick off the racewar and lead to the genocide of blackus americanus.

Ok ok but if he keeps his foodstamps he gon' be a good boeh, right?

But then Trump wins.

Some dumb black dude could literally just charge Trump like that white kid charged the stage though, literally only takes a single bullet

>race war
That's meant to happen literally every decade but hasn't yet, I don't think Trump is even white people's MLK. Wouldn't result in so much as a riot

How thorough is it though? He is out in the open a lot. Surely a rifle could get him?

why is he filming his guns on a toilet?

Searched + metal detectors as well as police within 1000 yard radius at least. This is not counting the secret service that's with him wherever he goes.

A dumb black dude could charge him like the dumb white dude and just like the dumb white dude he'd have been searched before entering the rally area and would have no weapon on him.

>That's meant to happen literally every decade but hasn't yet
It's never been "meant to happen" the pot just keeps boiling and a nigger killing Trump for literally no reason other than he's a retard would surely encourage more than a couple Dylan Roofs and it very well could snowball from there.

WE

Breathe deep, little nigger. Breathe deep. You gonna see Mama real soon.

Hush, Hillary. Men are talking.

illegal mexican immigrants bringing drugs to the neighborhoods and taking there employment away from them

>blacks being able to pull off a presidential assassination

niggers can't get any job done correctly, theres nothing to worry about.

praise kek

Trump isn't even going to touch food stamps, he's against entitlement reform. Bill did more to end welfare in the '90s than Trump would ever do.

I only understood about 10% of what this Obama son said. Can someone explain to me why he was threatening barbecue?

"On my dead pit bulls in the backyard."

start spreading a myth that Donald Trump promises to increase social welfare and food stamps to combat poverty, niggers never check sources so just put it out there and they will be lining up to vote for him.
Remember, niggers only vote based on who is going to give out the most freebies, they have zero clue about politics and never dig very far for the truth because that involves a bit of work.
>Increase social payments
>Increase issued foodstamps
>Free healthcare with equal priority across all wealth classes
>Social housing improvements with particular attention for run down black neighbourhoods
>Landlords will have to slash rents for poor maintenance and if repairs are not satisfactory the landlord can receive no rent until all repairs are met with a lock in tenancy preventing simply evicting the tenants
>free public transport passes for people on low income and welfare
>fuel stamps to reduce the cost of running a car plus reduced costs on repairs (for low paid workers)
>clothing grants to help with the cost of clothing in low income families
>free diapers, wipes and formula for low income families
etc etc
Just keep luring them in, they will never bother looking into it, they will be blinded by the dollar signs and gibz

So he's fine with trump. Just not fine with his work for your own shit and betterment ideology trump has?

There's a good reason why nigs have never left the stone age.

>has finger on triggers of both guns
>repeatedly points guns at his own head and chest

How fucking dumb can you be?

I'd pay to see a bunch of niggers go to "wah" with the army. They can't even organize chimp-outs properly so how do they think they can organize a presidential assassination?

The government would probably only use national Guard.

You guys realize this is satire right?

Nah. Niggas get serious when it comes down to the gibsmedats from the part I could understand, he states he's fine with trump but he'll cap a nigga if his gibsmedats are taken away.

>walk into crowd
>shot der gun
>use blend in with crowd

I bet you think this guy is serious too

youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk

ONE MUST DIE
AND THE OTHER MUST LIVE
SUCH WAS THE WILL OF TUPAC

Yeah. Look up "first of the month" by bone thugs. It's pretty much the same thing.

u dumb as fuc. shill bitch dont realize he's watching a real porch monkey making threats

fpbp

What the fuck is this thing even saying? And of course he owns a fucking pit bull.

Trump is being protected by the US Secret Service, I'd love to some nigger or libtard try and rekt before they even get into the same building as Trump.

Good luck aiming with that one noggo

fake and gay
kys

I wish he shot himself on video. Would have made that shit go viral.

Lol, they actually say "gubbermint". I thought twas just a meme.