Flat belly thread

Flat belly thread

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

End of initial bump

luv dem tummies

This is fantastic, need more.

Somebody photoshop a waterlevel on an obesely fat stomach. And then comment in the post: "Looks pretty flat to me."

Thanks for your contribution user, go back fapping to traps on other threads, your duty is over here.

Bonus points for flat cummy tummies

Fuuu that torso length

That muscle action is hot

oc g/f

Sauce please

Moar

My gf

Another ex gf

Aaaaand another ex gf

More of her

Looks pretty flat to me

Aaaan round it out with the ass of yet another ex gf

>Tfw no flat tummy gf

all these fucking fat bitches everywhere I go, man.

Women suck ass in Murka. Only other place for white women is Europe, but all the white women are busy getting raped by mudshits, so I guess I'll stay here.

That was a nice story.

damn I love flat belly sluts

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey cause the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything and this short ugly loser try to cheat to be better then god but is ugly and short and lame and usless and short and ugly like my short ugly loser father and i cant he say that while is short and ugly and smell worse then dog shit and is just a short pz of shit and hes worse then dog shit and hes short and ugly and try to say better then god while try to cheat ugly way but if everybody can cheat like that short ugly lame nigger then everybody will look good but cant but this short nigger can like my short ugly loser father that try to read so he can lie to people ugly way and is short and cant do anything and is ugly and short and smell worse then dog shit and is worse then dog shit and is short and ugly and say is better then god but is worse then dog shit and is short and ugly like my short ugly loser father and he admit hes a usless pz of shit that is short and ugly but able to cheat and say he doesnt deserve the information when he cheats cause people make him guility but outnumber everybody and smell worse then dog shit and is short and ugly and people rather die then be around them and alot of people choose death in the past cause dont want to be around ugly people losers like my short ugly loser father and this ugly little man able to cheat while is short and ugly and alone and old and short and ugly and loser and smell worse then dog shit and is short and everybody say hes a ugly little man in dancing and hes too stupid and tyrant to know that

Tfw all the girls I posted are from America and I'm like a 5/10 guy and date exclusively cute girls with flat tummies

My girls:

Wow, I can't imagine why you can't get a hot gf, user. You seem so charming.

Oh.

Fuck you.

man nipples

>but all the white women are busy getting raped by mudshits, so I guess I'll stay here.
Do you actually believe this? I know Americans are stupid but you honestly can't believe we have that many non-whites?

Bullshit that's Brina from MFC

Hahaha it really isn't. However her tumblr is 3fuckholesonlegs and yes really is my ex.

s0urce mah man

that tumblr just has photos of random girls go away

And here's more

wtf did you starve the bitch?

Her new tumblr is skinnyslutswankbank -

Yes. She was out on a cum only diet for a full week at one point

All I could find was that it was from Hegre-Art.

doesnt exist gtfo man

Flora

Yup.

spankbang com/mg0i/video/flora+hegre+art

Ya'll aware that there is a difference between flat and level?

>spankbang com/mg0i/video/flora+hegre+art
thanks

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and the ugly people losers help the less ugly people losers so that means this soccitey is full of ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit and is gay and lame and horny and ugly and short like my gay ass ugly short loser father that is gay to me but i have nobody so iam stuck here wishing kim kardaisn help me while my father try to read me to stop me escape ugly way by help of read and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and read and to hurt people ugly way and people know the ugly people losers cheat like reading and so whats the point of doing anything

got more of this bush?

Fuck off

Yeah dude, looking at Paris and Berlin in all the major cities in Europe definitely proves its still mostly white.

Oh wait, no it doesn't, they all are crowded with mudshits

This is her face.

Aww, but you know I'm right

didnt ask for face.. wanted more of her bush

Those places are still mostly white, they always have been.

Berlin has ~25% non-Germans.

If you'd ever actually visited these places you'd actually know this.

thnx bro

Wrong.
Source: living in berlin

>25 percent in a couple years

Give it 5 more years and whites will be the minority, cucky