How does Sup Forums view Jake Paul?

Dab

OP is a faggot.

Preferably through the scope of a gun.

1. Everybody here is jealous of him
2. If stated otherwise refer to 1.

/ourguy/

Reported. This site is only for adults

Where was y'all at when he was on the email?

i wanna say fag buuut i know this is a bait you fucking cunt

I envy his wealth, but not his faggot ego.
If I had the choice to kill either op or him i'd kill op because you're a dumb shit for making this gay thread.
fuck you

I dont view him

>alpha rich aryan
>the white virgin neckbeards neets on Sup Forums hate him
I dont get white people at all?

who

Don't give a fuck

Never heard of him and don't care, but guys who go by two first names are always cunts.

Looks like a spaceman nutcracker

Wigger
Pre teen retarded audience
Want more?

ENGLAND

The word cunt keeps jumping into mind , he's a cunt and so are you

Biggest Meme God out there.
He bends irony at his will.
He has it all: power, fame, money, bitches.
He can do anything at any time he wants to and people can do nothing to stop him.
Jake Paul is the mastermind in this universe. He's both the hero and the villain.
Pure genious.

England is my city and if you let me suck your dick I'll let you on Team 10

k

Can he both an hero and an villain with team 10 so we dont end up with a 10yo OP posting this instead of more creepshot an rekt threads.

Typical Cali cuck. He had to move from Ohio because no midwest state is going to put up with shit like that.

He's the most popular youtuber, I feel the same about him as everyone else.

i am envious of him for sure, he probably fucks 14 year old hotties everyday

well after that H3H3 podcast I don't think he is an asshole anymore. I mean not deliberately. But I gotta admit he's is obnoxious as fuck.

Who?

if anyone h3h3 is an asshole

No shit. He recently hit the shittiest level yet by starting the "I have lost all respect for you" meme. This is what people do who can't take criticism. Instead of proving accusations wrong, they sit around and clump everyone into the "troll" group.

>"We don't have any faults, just these damn trolls who keep telling us confirmed facts about ourselves!"

Don't really care, he'll probably ruin his own life through drugs or some shit

The parents of Jake Paul & Logan Paul really need to be shot. They failed as parents, look at the "Paul brothers". They aren't talented in any way. Create horrible content for YouTube and basically make half my paycheck while being put in that "god" status. Knowing that I work hard 24/7 and these kids earn roughly half my pay is very scary. I really hope someone flogs these two tumours of society, make em think to stay in their fucking lane.

If any big Viner creator is to read this. you need to remember you got "fame" from a over paid market platform, creating 6 second videos that are not funny in any way and you need to stay the fuck off youtube.

Thinks he's some special gift to the earth. Helping dumb down the next generation with his garbage. That's about all.

They're probably making upwards of a million or more a year. You saying you make double that my man?