Not being at least 6'4 ft tall

>Not being at least 6'4 ft tall.
Why haven't you killed yourself already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 5'9 but intellectually superior to every single one of the tall people i know.

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and the ugly people losers killed popular actors the ugly way so fuck this shit soctiey and there ugly help and its unsafe for ugly popular people if the ugly people losers can cheat like read people and hurt people ugly way unless everything is fair

It's fun to try different ways. I've broken everything in my body at least twice now

>tfw your height is the only thing you can feel proud of

True.
I'm 6'7 and girls always says ''wow ,you're so tall :)'' Honestly I want to punch every short faggot ,they're all so annoying.

You want to until you remember you're a skeleton ectomorph who can't build muscle on them spaghetti looking limbs and even a 5'7 midget would probably floor you.

Martin freeman had to stand on a box when filming "The World's End"

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and i dont know what will happen if i let them read me and it seem like its really easy to read me and its unfair and but it helps the short ugly losers like my short ugly loser father that is old and loser

Manlet i'm 6'8 and every hot girl I've ever met just laughs at anyone shorter

Because I have a huge dick.

Femanon here.
I can tell you that I would never date anyone under 7'0. It'd be embarrassing for me.

I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you but, what you just typed out is so retarded that not even the best actor in the world could come up with this shit.

I'm not saying your opinion is wrong or anything, but the way you express yourself is undoubtedly due to retardation in the brain.

Especially considering how you don't see yourself how incoherent you're being... even if I was blackout drunk I wouldn't post that mess of a text.

Are you from India btw?

>close minded mentality
>if this height then you get this amount of pussy/wealth/socializing

Yes user. Also, if daddy is rich, you also rich, amirite?

>if daddy is rich, you also rich
You just correctly explained how inheritance works.

You're replying to spam m8

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM

Because I'm a trap and I'm already taller than I'd prefer. Thank god I'm not over 6'

FUCK! I am 5'85 and i am 16 years old (had birthday in august) Do you think I'm still growing?

Yes. now get out. Come back when you stop growing.

quickly! get some HGH before it's too late!

Yep man, you will.

Nope ,you will not. Just accept the fact that you'll be manlet forever. I bet everyone is making fun of you at school. Most of the girls are probably taller than you. It sucks ,I know.
You know what sucks more? You'll never achieve anything because of your height. You'll always get the worse job. Also teachers respect taller people more than short ones.

5'10 ISNT SHORT

FUCK YOU Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>5'10 ISNT SHORT
HAHAHAHAHA
My grandmother is 5'10.

lol i was 5 foot 8 when i turned 14

I'd rather stay 6' 3" than be some fucking green bean giant.

Take 5'3" for a 20yo gnome...

buy lifts, boots and get a faggy long hair and ur 5 foot 8 ez

Girls are going crazy for those ''green bean giants''

I'm 5'3. No fucks given.

Have good job.
Have sexy wife.
Have nice house and nice car.
Not a faggot or cuck.
Not lying about hight on Sup Forums.

Ayy how can long hair help??
Word up... Where you from?
I'm from Malaysia so it's still acceptable

I'm 6'7 and I'd beat you to death if I saw you. I can't stand short guys ,I just can't. They're annoying me with their existance. I just want to kill all of them.

6'4 and I wish to be shorter. 6ft would be perfect. why?

>can't fit in most sports cars
>wider hips to accommodate to height
>dick looks smaller
>also balls
>constantly bump head into something
>can't go to Asia, get stared at

fuck I miss Holland. everyone's tall there, everything is made for tall people. you feel normal.

I'm in ireland

Retard.

These are 6'4 feels but I don't want to be shorter. I love seeing these threads knowing most of the people bragging are skele mode.

t. 110kg athletic 6'4

6'0 here

this chart is pure bullshit

>implying he's tall at 6'4.

fuckin' lol'd

Let's say you're Poor
Go to Thailand to get some virgin FUC
Can only afford budget planes
>TopKek

Too many insecurities here. Im 5'8 and always had a lot of gfs, never had a problem with that.

most times someone posts a thread like this they are insecure about the very topic of discussion or something related to it. so user anything you wanna get off your chest?

cause no matter what height you are , it doesnt matter on /b. You can shit post and enjoy the lulz just as good as a 7 footer. And there is nothing better in life than shit posting on /b except for shit posting about how tall people are useless.

Why are you so obsolete OP?

If this is a "girls like the tallest guys" kind of thread, then Imma debunk this shit now. I'm 6'2, (relatively tall) and I bet I've literally banged not only hotter chicks than op (and the guys who clam they're 6'8) but I've almost have a higher body count. Yes, girls like "taller" guys, but they don't like huge guys. A girl who's 5'3 would be completely fine with a dude that's 5'6 and up. How do I know? Actually fucking interact with a chick and not assume. Majority will say they hate the tall lanky guys. Luckily I'm tall and I workout so I'm not a skinny shit making these threads. Moral of the story, not all chicks like tall guys, sometimes the sex can be weird when they're too short anyways.

Idk why I said almost, typo but whatever

Respect Brother, considering the country you're from consist of tall genetic traits in majority.

You learn martial art?
I used to learn Wing Chun

>ectomorph
Pseudo science is for manlets

6'0 here. i'm sure i could easily beat your your ass. very tall guys are always awkward faggots or retarded Chads with 0 experience in fights

Doc says I might have another growth spurt

Off yourself. Any retard can see that's copypasta.
Dense inbred.

>id beat you to death, because I'm 6'7
>probably never even been in even a yelling match with someone other than mom walking in on you talking to your friends on Xbox
It's Sup Forums pal, you might be user, but come on.

ugly skinny tall white faggot with a small dick

>I'm 5'5,
>my wife is 5'9.
>Been married so long never really notice it anymore.

does she peg you?

I've never been in a fight before ,but I just hate short guys. You have to admit ,they're annoying.

I'm a 5'7 Hispanic who lives in a region full of other Hispanics. I'm taller than all the women here and they all have bigger ass and bigger tits than all the Nordic Aryan women. Big things come in small packages.

Eyo Homes, I agree.
Big things come in small packages

I don't like violence because I'm much more mature than you. You're just jealous because my nature gave me better genes..

Map, no legend, no north arrow, no scale bar. How the fuck do you expect us to read this thing?

nah man, don't try to give me excuses. you're a pussy, deal with it.

You're a manlet ,deal with it. People wil never respect you.

I expect you to not be a nigger

I intentionally seek out and fuck the girlfriends and wives of tallbros. It's a fetish of mine. I've pulled it off three times so far and I haven't been caught yet because nobody suspects that a 5'9" guy is fucking their girlfriend.