Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/48280
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

OP is a fag. Post something you mong.

hurrr

I don't get fluffybooru
How do I get the high quality stuff, without going thru shit or textuploads? Tags sucks

topkek

You do not.

Assigned male thread?

Why are they randomly shitting themselves?

Its a fear reflex

Fluffy ponies are the personification of btards

That's an odd detail to put in, but I don't get this meme to be honest. Or.. what ever this is.

well for one fluffies normally shit out of fear or anger, but you could also argue that even people or most mammals shit themselves when they die.

fluffy pon = btards
It's a way for them to deal with their hatred for eachother in the form of animal abuse since most users are sociopaths

I wouldn't say it's the face of btards. This fluffy abuse stuff only popped up a couple years ago.
It's been held onto for quite some time though. It might as well be soon.

i used to draw a lot of fluffy abuse in a way to vent anger towards humans, fluffies to me usually were an embodiment of the worst of humans. I stopped drawing fluffy stuff in general cause im pretty sure no one gave a shit about my content, but seeing as how my anger has come back in full swing I am thinking about drawing more just to calm my tits (even though im a dude)

>worst of humans
I mean, fluffy ponies are a step higher than niggers user. At least people -want- fluffy ponies

I can't hunt homeless people with a knife, so this is a way more constructive outlet for what ever is wrong with me

Dude posted more of the loft.

fluffybooru.org/post/view/48280

I don't get this, some of these critters are really cute, but anything drawn by Schafer I just want to stomp, twist, and mangle

A little bit here and there. Especially edits

i see what you did there, but yeah for me its human traits that i hate, I forgot to mention that in real life I actually love animals and would never do a thing to hurt them. But this is a way for me to vent my hatred towards humanity as a whole.

>i cant hunt homeless people with a knife
Yes you can, no one gives a fuck about em.

You guys are faggots

>i love animals thats why i draw animal abuse
Is the same as pic related

>can't hunt homeless people

Wait till a gang of bums kill ya.

Would be a good horror movie. Homeless people being killed and no one cares. Them a rag tag team decides to try and find out who's responsible

Yeet my nigguh

so because i draw stuff that depicts an imaginary animal getting fucked up that must people I want to do it in real life?

gosh i kill people in gta, guess im a murderer now too. damn man thanks for pointing that shit out, its so black and white I should have seen it.

>being this retarded

abelist cock sucker I can't hunt them because I grew up eating trash and my shitty genetics won't let me get under 358 pounds, and I'm not stalking them on my hurt nees

>pretending that that fluffies aren't avatars for real animals

Being this much in denial

You're right, your talking them an a broken skateboard with your fat ass.

>get rascal
>wield machete

I want this to be a thing, Homeless banging together traps and makeshift weapons to take out a slasher. Maybe they have a cool dog that gets killed defending someone to really rile up the audience.

yeah, cause real animals run around talking and eating spaghetti.

Fun fact user, your corpse is considered a fire hazard by crematorium.

No, because they're drawn to resemble animals. Besides the entire, you know, torturing the characters and shit. Normal people don't fantasize about torturing anything, real or imaginary. Just admit you're a giant fuckup and get some help.

can we make the thread about this? How capable do you guys think the band of homeless would be? maybe a group like this
>Vet with PTSD or schizo
>Girl with cool dog
>Black thug on the run(has gun, but dies first)
>Perma loser with drug problem(Might get beaten to death while near Oding on herion or some shit)
More characters?

if you were any stupider you would need to wear a helmet around the house while a nurse wipes your ass

fuck off

Is that really all you have? That's some real elementary-school playground level shit there.

Honestly anyone who likes fluffy pony is a homo faggot

Only if the killer uses fire primarily

>being this mad

SCREEEE

>high school autist detected

>mad
nope, just kinda bummed out that there's this many broken people around to make this a thing.

>still replying

you can pretend that you arent bothered, but the fact that you are still replying give enough proof that your butthurt can be seen from space.

Whatever faggot

not bothered, just sad, kid...

the entire world is fucking broken, and it has been for a long time. Sorry if you thought it was a magical place where people were good to each other. This website alone should give you an idea of just how fucked up society is.

Honestly, no I am being dead serious, this isnt just some quip, if THIS shit bothers you? You should just leave the internet all together, it does not get better from here.

Korsar 1 is 3 cm long.
Those foals are tinier than I thought.

I have a few...

>an old black man, smart mother fucker who is the Nobel sacrifice
>an old beardy white man, college professor who wanted to do this just because.
>young woman who left abusive household, also has an underlying medical issue that affects her mobility
>an elderly woman who's at Dementia's door step

This one is great

>being acocksucking homolord

go back to your containment board horsefuckers

you are trying so hard to actually make a fight against this thread, its adorable how you think you can changes things by bumping the thread.

you can be like those spiderman fags who run around the board posting spiderman on fur threads and shit, but guess what, furry threads are still around. coming in here and posting a couple of stupid pics and whining and bitching like a 18 year old girl is not gunna change anything, fluffy threads have been around since 2013 if not longer, all you are doing is wasting YOUR time. you dont like fluffy threads? stay out of fluffy threads, is amazingly simple. but dont go around pretending you are gunna make a difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Killer does it a bunch of different ways...

>their mark would be a "scum free, better than alive" mentality
>primarily goes for arteries with sharps, likes a struggle and leaves the bodies in public homeless gathering areas

i like how your only reponses seem to be calling people gay, and variations of calling people gay, and then calling people gay.

its almost like you are too stupid to come up with anything else lol.

Go get some poop dick penis lover

fluffy and anything related to them is not considered mlp. and its not allowed on that board even if it was. fucking educate yourself

Actually...the world isn't broken, but people with untreated mental illness often look at the world this way.

I don't think that you edgelord fluffies are the worst thing in the world...just another petty dysfunction that makes a little worse for everyone. You can try to deflect all you want, but you are the broken one here.

oh wow, you managed to throw something about poop in there, so this time it wasnt entirely about gay and dick, the amount of times you reference being gay and dicks, starting to think you are hiding something, was your mom angry when you came out of the closet? just wondering why you have this super vendetta against gay people? I mean its something like that or you are 12 years old and have no scope of insult outside of calling people gay. so are you 12 or just really stupid? or closet gay and calling others gay as a defense mechanism?

We're psychopaths not sociopaths

Can't we just start drawing people abuse? Just this exact same thing but with people getting raped tortured and killed?

Im not gay, faggot

the world is run by materialistic values and war. If people arent going to jobs they hate to afford the biggest and best things because thats what society tells us, they are starting wars for stupid as fuck reasons.

or how about our communities being run like machines where people fall on hard times and we dont do shit to help them? honestly if you cant see how broken the world is, its not that the world isnt broken, its that you are living in blissfull ignorance cause you lived a cushy little live with little to no hardships, I bet you dont even know what its like to be homeless or go hungry for weeks on end. mommy and daddy gave you everything I bet.

why are you even on this site if you think the world is such a perfect little place?

>Love people
>Punish criminals
>Choose one
>Retarded logic
When I eat a burger I don't mourn over the cow cause I didn't love it, I didn't even knew it, but I love my dog cause she keeps me company and watches over our home also that doesn't mean I love all dogs

sure you arent laddy. no seriously we believe you. but you might need to say it one more time, its hard to make out what you are saying with that huge cock in your mouth. oh and thanks for bumping the thread towards the front page everytime you reply you dumbass

I'm not gay i just like the art style of the pics i post