Can we get a snapchat thread started?

any asian sc names?

GF

Moar of this girl

DAmn bro lucky dude, more?

You like? Been with her 5 years, she's 18

Niiiice!

more

You're fucking animals. This bitch has the face of an orangutan and the nastiest veiny tits ever

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is short and i only see her as a object cause the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody is gross and horny but still lie ugly way and try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and so i see her as a object while the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody try to be better then me ugly way but cant so has to hurt me ugly way to be better then me ugly way and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit

Is there a name for this "fetish" ? I'm rock hard reading hot snaps but I can't find any pics like this when I search for it, except on Sup Forums.
Help me out Sup Forums

so this whole world is outnumbered by ugly people losers and but the whole outnumbered ugly people losers try to hurt me ugly way to be better then me ugly way and god see it and my short ugly loser father try to hold on to me so i do get the answer and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and at least iam better then the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and if iam going down which iam not the ugly people losers is going down and the ugly people losers is cheat and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit :)

cute

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and i only see her as a object cause the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and is horny and cock block people and is ugly short tyrants that is short and loser and smell worse then dog shit and force the people to only choose the ugly people losers cause they are too ugly to get boyfriends and this is real life and have fun out there kids and the ugly people losers is short and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit

Dude her sc is in the image link....

Smh dumb af

story to this pic?

A girl is trying to get me to download snapchat. She has already sent some provocative pictures via text.

I dont really trust her enough to send her pictures of my dick but she has told me that if you send them through snapchat they arent saved.

Is this bullshit? If you wanted to save a picture couldnt you just take a screenshot of the snapchat?

>If you wanted to save a picture couldnt you just take a screenshot of the snapchat?
You can, assuming they don't have an 'edit' option on their android phone or an app for it then you'll know if they took a screenshot or not.
Same goes for her pics, which is probably why she wants you on there so she can send you /more/

why do people have problems with taking pictures of their dick?

is not like anyone is gonna be able to recognize it's your dick

You're asking if Snapchat pics can be saved in a thread containing Snapchat pics?

18? Bitch looks 30

and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and i see her as a objectt and the ugly people losers still take anything and try to hurt ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody so fuck this shit socitey fuck there movies and tv shows and music and there movie news and there fucken public places and there fads and parties and there fad news and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody