Ask me anything Sup Forums Will answer all questions no matter what they are (Will regret)

Ask me anything Sup Forums Will answer all questions no matter what they are (Will regret)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tedcruz?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In which direction does gravity move an object that falls to the center of a gas planet?

I would think that is would attract to the mass with the largest density, which would mean it would have the highest gravitational pull

Or if it were falling to the center of the gas planet then that means there is a center in the first place in which it must have mass/ a core that is solid. in that case the core has mass and density therefore an object that has less density than that core would "Fall" towards it. And as there is no up, down, left, or right in space, "falling to the center" is relative

Have you told you'r mom that you're a fag yet?

No, I have not because I am straight and thus have no need to tell her that I am homo-sexually orientated

Why are you still in denial?

Denial is a funny thing. Saying that your not in denial is denial itself and thus some people will ridicule you for it, though I can assure you I am not in denial

You're*

Are traps gay?

You literally can't assure me that you are not in denial, and you already explained why. So, do you understand that you are gay to us and can't prove that wrong?

You don't need to ask if traps are gay, you need to ask if having sex with or getting an erection from another man is considered gay. I personally think traps are gay.

Yes, I am fully aware of the impossibility of disproving denial. You will just have to take my word for it user

I won't. Are you good at math?

But what if you didn't know that it was a trap? Is it still gay?

Would you try auto anal?

Oh hell no, when it comes to math I am retarded

If you had no possible way of knowing the difference between a trap and a girl, and you bust a nut before you figure it out you could reassure yourself that it is not gay but others would disagree and say that it is gay, I still think it is gay even if you don't know, because you usually will find out if it is a trap

Wots the ingredients for making meth

I don't know what that is, but nothing is going inside my ass

I have no Idea, and I don't think it's legal to tell you online. Go to the dark net, sure you can find it there

What is the thickness if the biggest turd in the world?

Do you think there is a reason for you being retarded at mathing? And if so, what is it?

I can't tell if I'm straight, bicurious, bisexual or heteroflexible. How do I know for certain? I've only had sex with a guy.

I don't know and I don't want to know

I feel that it was partly my fault and also partly my teachers fault, see I never really paid attention at school because it genuinely did not interest me, though my teachers didn't even try to help get me on track. I don't blame them but I don't really give a shit either (Calculators)

The only way to tell for certain is to explore and find what you like/dislike, just be you i guess

why China is economically better than U.S ?(

Ah, thanks op I thought I was gay for a second but it's ok because I didn't know that she was a trap

Do you have good problem solving skills when you have a never before experienced problem?

I've got one stable partner right now, not looking to explore anything

Because debt? I wouldn't know I'm not American

Well do what you want, I'm not a psychologist

I don't understand the question. Are you saying that I've never experienced a problem or are you saying that if I were to experience a new problem I wouldn't know how to handle it?

You said to ask you anything.

Is it a wise idea to get a portable oil heater to heat up a room or is that sort of thing dangerous?

seems like you two never passed high school physics class

Wicked I'll try that

If you experienced a new problem, how well would you deal with it?

I never took physics

It all depends on your own use of it, if you use it safely that is

Well it all depends on the problem. I met a girl and had never had to deal with depression, but I needed to help her get through some tough times and dealt with it well, I suffered no fallout

Are you fooling around with your man stick right now?

oh I thought you were chink

No, I'm not. I'm just browsing rekt threads while I wait for questions

No, I'm actually Australian

How many non-chargeable batteries and how many chargeable batteries do you have in your current location?

If I were to estimate I would say that we have at least 50 normal batteries and 6-10 chargeable batteries

How many volts would you get if you connected all those batteries?

A lot (I am not doing math right now)

How was your childhood, was it normal?

If anything it was too fucking normal, I never did anything exciting, until now. Now that I'm 18 I can do whatever I want, it's exciting

What's your favorite hair color for a partner?

Black hair

Colored or natural? Straight or curly? Long or short?

Short, straight, coloured

So if this man coloured his hair black and straightened it, would he seem like a good choice for a partner?

I'm not gay so no

What's your name, age, address and social media profiles?

>I'm not gay

Ted Cruz, 46, Texas, twitter.com/tedcruz?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

When did Ted Cruz realize that he's gay?

Tweet him

What is your name, adress, birthday and credit card number ?

Personal information listed here: twitter.com/tedcruz?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author