So, what microphone does Sup Forums use?

So, what microphone does Sup Forums use?
>user, what microphone is that?
Bought the Shure SM7B.
Just picked this up for work but also gonna use it for streams and some casual videos too.

Whatever the hell's built into a thinkpad x201

a dildo.

Pics or it never happened.

Good choice OP

sm7b is fine for streaming. Or a Electro Voice RE20.

Sontronics STC-something, can't remember

Of course.

I like the RE20 but I think its a bit more expensive than the 7B.

>faggots pretend to be some sort of radio moderator with high end mics in order to chat with children on minecraft and counter strike

Does Minecraft even have voice chat? And I do radio and podcasting work while also studying at Uni.

Sm7b is fantastic. I record vocals with it in the middle of my livingroom and it is completely fine.

True. I don't stream/do radio but use the RE20 on kickdrums. Love it.

What kinda preamp/mixer combo you got? I am using the DBX 286s preamp and then a Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen mixer.

Analogue Addicts preamp, into a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40

Dumb question but does the Saffire Pro 40 come with 40 XLR connections or am I being a retard?

you're being a retard. 8 XLR inputs. Also, not a mixer, but a interface. Just like the Scarlett Solo is a interface.

Focusrite always overstate the number of inputs in the model number. They count things like SPDIF and MIDI ins as inputs in that number, most of their high end stuff has 8 XLR combo jacks. You need an Octopre to add more XLR ins.

What would this setup cost and how would it compare to a BM-800 for $20?

Hardly paying attention, Chelsea and Arsenal are playing. Fun match so far but yeah. Thanks for clarifying.

Have heard that the early model shure SM7 (no letter B attatched) is the better of the two.
Opinions are just opinions though, it'll sound great either way. Gratz.

I hope they both lose and suffer several broken legs in the process

I'm using a headset, for which the microphone sounds muffled now because I was drinking a glass of water, forgot I had it on and dipped the mic part in the water. Need a new headset now. Any suggestions from anons for a reasonable price?

I don't care for football but my mates do, its sometimes fun to watch em act like they are hurt.

Thanks man, I look forward to doing my Minecraft and CoD lets plays now.

no problem.

Sennheiser MKH416.

I also use it for work.

AT 2020 USB Microphone

Should have just got the XLR version and an interface but eh, fuck it.

>What would this setup cost
The mic alone is $400.00.

Superlux E205 XLR Mic.

Works good, for the price is awesome

I hope you have a good voice to match that mic.

OP here, hooked up the microphone.
Needs a bit more tweaking till I get it the way I want it to.

Sargon of Akkad.

More like Sargon of Racism, wha ta prick faggot.

Have you tried the /csg/ meme BM-800? I know from my experience with headphones that Superlux is great for the price but you're the first person I've seen with experience of their mics.

BM-800 sound bad compared to Superlux E205. Superlux has much deeper sound. Also sound picking pattern is much better

Awesome thanks man

shut the fuck up faggot ass candy ass pixie stick dick having motherfucker cracker jack boy looking ass pickle ball giraffe throated freak gay frog alex jones looking nigger.