Posting my submissive gfs ass

Posting my submissive gfs ass

What would you guys do to her if I gave her to you for an hour?

Beat the fuck out of her

Need a full body pic to decide that

Can she beat u in arm wrestling?

????

Age?

>bj
>deepthroat with eye contact

>let her finger herself inna pussy
>if she gets too aroused let her switch to ass
>if ahe can't bear it any more let her beg me to fuck her

>fuck her inna vag, if she likes it too much ram it in her ass
>when i'm about to cum i'll force my dick down her throat
>cum there

>let her lick my dick clean

need pics with skirt/thigh highs/ fishnet stockings

She's 19

anyone saving these?

I'd fuck her in front of you while I treat her like a whore, more pics

Let's see her bent over

>Beat the fucking shit out of her
>fuck you in front of her unconscious body
>she wakes up
>anal with 16 inch dilrod

Here ya go user

yes. moar panties

keep going

This, god tier ass user, lucky bastard.

She is something else mate.

How's the puss?

>What would you guys do to her if I gave her to you for an hour?

Try in ernest to convince her that black lives do actually matter, and the social ills minorities face on a daily basis does have an impact on society today, and the ambitions of those who come to this country (the us).

i'm the guy you replied to. here's my gf

moar

keep going

Definitely want more

Great ass user, moar!

Yes moar

Id fuck her in the ass with my 8.5 inch thick dick. Go ballz deep, fuck her asshole up, then cum in her face

Sweet mother of Mary

Not going to lie, probably the best I've ever had, was super reserved with her sexuality before she met me. Now she's an anal-loving dick-sucking machine

More panties, you've triggered my fetish

And how did you manage to transform her?

sorry mate, but she doesn't like anal sex. she's into toys and stuff, and we have a lot of fun with that. she's pretty kinky. but anal sex is not something she's really at all into.

Keep em coming

You are a lucky bitch user

thanks man. i really really really am

Ever tidied her up and just fucked the shit out of her?

Knew her ex-bf and he was a fucking beta and I knew she wasn't getting fucked like she needed to do I had to step in. It all came naturally from there I guess

oh yeah. she's suuuuuuuper kinky.

She look's smooth as fuck.

Hnnng post a better pic of the kitty?

Got anymore?

Thanks m8 love to hear other guys lusting over her big sexy ass

she has this vibrating egg with a wireless remote control and we put it in her with a butt plug in as well and we go out to dinner or drinks and i'll change the speed of the vibe every time the waiter comes by the table or every time we get another drink or whatever. then we go home and fuck like rabbits lol.

I'd love to spread those arse checks

sorry man. she's kinky but she's classy. she likes to tease me. she sends me these pics while i'm traveling for work. she likes me to be in a sales presentation and sending me stuff like this. really gets her off lol.

She's one naughty girl, with a fantastic body.

trade on kik? 22
kik: Asphina

She loves getting her ass ate and will spread them for me every time before I proceed to fuck the shit out of her

sorry nah

You just keep going mate.

Got an of her button?

You have more?

You must struggle to keep your hands off her

rtfm dude

lol the struggle is real

I feel gay asking but you a pretty fit/chad type of user? Just curious how you managed to land that ass.

meh. i'm alright. my advice would be make em laugh and make em cum and you too can wake up next to an ass like this.

Ignore her.

Got anymore of her in this set?

love that kind of play, making her feel like a slut in public.

if I had an hour with her I'd keep the vibe and plug in her while she's kneeling in front me with her hands behind her back. I'd use her throat slowly and deeply making sure to turn up the vibe every time I hit bottom and hold her there.

After she's nice and covered with drool and tears she's going to beg me to fuck her ass. I'd switch the plug into her mouth and my cock into that little ass from behind while keeping a tight hold of her hair. She's going to get nice hard strokes really stretching her hole out. Every three minutes I would use her hair to turn her around and use her throat again to clean off. The last time I'm finishing down her throat while I tell her how much you loved watching it.

Doesnt have to be into anal. Once i fuck her she will love it

that's hot, but she wouldn't really be that down.

it's not about humiliation or exhibition, it's about the tease. i know she's just a girl online to you, but she's not a fucktoy. i'm with her cause i give her what she wants and respect what she doesn't. i treat her right. our kinks are for both of us, not just one or the other.

she's not into anal sex, but boy does she suck dick like a champ.

forgot pic

Lucky man. Her ass looks delicious

What's her pussy like?

She would be tied to a tree, bent over, sodomized, brutalized, and repeatedly impregnated. Also her vag would be sewn shut after I was done with her.

well good thing it's just a fantasy on the internet then. seems strange posting your girl up and expecting people to respect her.

Yeah here you go man

sorry i didn't mean to come off like a dick, it's just hard to keep track of who everyone is.

your fantasy is exactly what i'd like to do to her too lol.

i'm just saying the one guy asked how i have her, it's because i respect what she's into and not into is all.

Y'all love in Georgia? ;)

>Y'all from Georgia? ;)

goddamn those hips and ass. I want her on my face.

hottie. does she swallow? any of her sucking your dick?

she sucks like a champ. she begs for my load then after she swallows she kisses the tip and says thank you. not to me. to my cock. shit's so cash man. sorry no pics.

I'd have her rim me for 55 minutes and then have her make me a sammich.

so fucking hot, would love to see her sucking multiple cocks and swallowing

you looking for tributes?

you do you man. this is about all i've got tho. this is the only vid i have and the only thing i have of us together available now. this was from a few years ago when she was just a lil bit thicker. that probably has a lot to do with how i was able to snag her tbh. she'd be absolutely fighting guys off with a whip and a chair if she was single and looks like she does now. anyway happy fapping.

Her ass is amazing, any pic of her spread pussy?

Yeah, would love to see her pussy.