High-School Band

Alright guy, figuring this is a ""music related"" board share the best sex stories from your HS band days.

>Be on a trip back from an away game
>Around 11pm
>Its cold since its autumn and at night
>Mandatory for girls and boys sit on opposite sides
>Chaperones and most of the kids on the bus are tired and asleep in their seats
>Qt flute girl sitting across me still up and so am I on our phones
>We see eachother and smile (we know each other and sometimes flirt on a friendly level)
>whisper to her to its cold and to come over to warm up since I was smart and brought a blanket
>she hesitantly sneaked over to my seat as discreetly as possible
>I sit against the window side and she sits between my legs
>We cuddle and flirt fr some time
>I make my hand go under her shirt and towards her pants
>She looks up and smiles
>Keep going. I start rubbing her clit and she starts moaning
>Have to cover her mouth
>She cums and make my way to finger her
>She cums again
>After that, she flips over and gives me a blowjob under the blanket
>Didn't get to cum, but it was worth it because of the experience
>Both fall asleep
>Arrive at the school
>Unload and go home
>Never speak of it between us again

Share yours.

dude stfu already

As a self bump I'll share another.

>Be lunch time
>Directors and kids all gone because band is only in the morning periods
>Gf(different girl) has the duty to organize and print music so I visit the band hall with her during lunch
>She's in the head directors office
>I say she should suck my dick in here
>She does
>Eat my chicken nuggets

Pretty tame, but at least I can say I got my dick sucked in the directors office.

huh?

Unfortunately I've got nothing, closest was ducking out during breaks between the end of school and shows or such to have sex with my girlfriend but that's not really "band sex." It's just normal teenager sex.

I once sat next to a sobbing girl on a bus ride, unable to do anything but awkwardly stare forward in silence. That was kinda like rape I guess, without all the physical violence. I think her friend was mad at her or something? Very unpleasant hour of my life.

That is hilarious, did she speak to you?

Yeah, but I don't really remember the details and didn't reply much because again it was awkward as fuck and I was not prepared to handle it.

>making greentext stories up
go to bed, dirty old man

This sincerely did happen, user. Ask any band kid and 8/10 he/she has a sex story. All band kids do. It's crazy.

Not really greentext worthy but...
>Sign up to be a 'Roadie' for the color guard during their competitions during the winter because my gf also is going
>Bus packed with qts
>Leave school
>Like 45 minutes before arriving guard director give a go ahead for the girls to start changing into uniform casual clothes before getting into costume
>I start to freak out since its my first time doing this
>See so much boob
>Every one is changing nonchalantly
>Arrive at competition

This happened throughout their season, too bad I only did it my senior year.

>High School band
>phones
fuck how young are you

22, born after summer though. I felt reminiscent tonight. How old are you gramps?

do you have a degree?

Not yet, took time off after sophomore year for a job to help my family.

?

??

are you new here or

no, just like making responses to generate more responses. Yourself?

I see, im just lurking. Your correct on the band sex though. I always wanted to be in Band in highschool, but I was ambivalent.

>Ask any band kid and 8/10 he/she has a sex story. All band kids do. It's crazy.
I didn't and neither did 7/8 of my close friends. The other 1/8 fucked random people on Craigslist our senior year. Also I'm 110% certain our colorguard had orgies.

it's nice, lots of good people too.

crazy ain't it?

>Join School band
>band is merely an accompany to school choir, and consists of piano, guitar, bass, violin, and sometimes drums
>Female soprano is a 9/10 qt3.14
>Pretty much joined because of her
>Spend my lunch time with her rehearsing horrible Christian tunes and bland pop-rock
>We become quite close
>Never railed her or any of the band/choir
>Still a virgin posting on a Nigerian image board