Morals are a standard of living you decide on...to go by..and the United States Of America is Under God... ..and...

Morals are a standard of living you decide on...to go by..and the United States Of America is Under God... ..and...In God We trust.... Its Founded on Christian Principles...Christian Standards from Gods Word...... Its not OK to be Gay...it's Not OK to be with the same sex.... Its not OK to have incest...or rape...or orgies...or change your sex to the other sex.....or to have sex with animals.... Or to molest a child....or to kill our unborn babies..... ...or to bear false witness against another....or to be a liar...deceiver....thief
And many many others sins.... These sins I've listed.... according to God....they are AN ABOMINATION TO HIM.. ...HE WILL JUDGE PEOPLE .... ACCORDINGLY....IT'S UP TO ALL PEOPLE TO READ HIS WORD AND NOT BE IGNORANT OF HIS LAWS.... HE CREATED US ALL, HE GAVE US BREATH....HE CHOSE US ....BUT IF WE REJECT HIM, HIS WAYS, HIS LAWS,....HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO DESTROY HIS CREATION....BECAUSE HE IS A HOLY GOD...AND HE CANNOT LIVE WITH SIN... AND A LOVING GOD IN THAT HE GIVES EVERYONE A CHOICE TO LIVE FOR HIM....OR LIVE AS SINNERS ..... SINNERS ARE DAMNED TO AN ETERNITY IN HELL. .... AND THEY CHOSE IT.. ..RATHER TO LIVE GODLY....SO THERE'S NOBODY TO BLAME.... EXCEPT FOR YOURSELVES .....JESUS TOOK THE PUNISHMENT...TOOK THE MOST HORRIFIC BEATING ..AND WHIPPING, CROWN OF THORNS.....HANGING NAKED HUMILIATED ON A CROSS, UP HIGH,

....HE DID IT...FOR YOU ALL... HE DID IT FOR YOU....THAT'S HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE TO HIM....HE COULD HAVE MADE US ROBOTS TO SERVE HIM ONLY....BUT NO NO NO NO......NOOOOOOOOOO!!
HE LOVED US ENOUGH TO NOT ONLY LEAVE THE GLORY AND SPLENDER OF HEAVEN...TO BE MOCKED...KICKED PUNCHED.....HIT... SLAPPED... PUNISHED FOR ALLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WHOLEEEE WORLD'S SINSSSS ON HIS BACK....HE CARRIED THAT NASTY...HEAVY WOODEN CROSS A LONG WAY....UP CALVARY'S HILL.... AFTER LOSING OVER HALF HIS BLOOD FROM A BEATING AND WHIPPING WITH A WHIP OF METAL PIECES..THAT EVERY TIME HE WAS WHIPPED (40 HITS) chunks of his hair and flesh would be ripped out.....but THEN HE CARRIED IT UP THAT LONG HILL...JUST TO BE NAILED TO THAT CROSS FOR YOU....SO THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO BE FREE FROM YOUR SINS....TO SET YOU ALL FREE FROM DEATH AND HELL...HE DID EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF HIS DEEP LOVE FOR YOU PEOPLE...HIS CREATION....HE LOVES YOU ALL SOOOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH. BUT HE WILL NOT FORCE ANYONE TO ACCEPT HIM....HE WANTS TO BE LOVED BECAUSE YOU WANT HIM IN YOUR LIFE... BECAUSE YOU SEE HIS LOVE FOR YOU...AND YOU WANT TO ASK HIM TO FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL YOUR SINS... TO WASH YOU CLEAN...HE WILL FORGIVE YOU...NO MATTER HOW AWFUL IT IS....IF YOU MEAN IT WHEN YOU ASK...HE WILL WIPE YOUR SLATE CLEAN..... JUST ASK HIM...AND SEE IF HE'S REAL....I HAVE LOVED HIM FOR 53 years....HE IS REAL...HE IS AWESOME...HE IS FORGIVING...AND ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU....HE'LL FILL YOU WITH HIS HOLY SPIRIT...WOW I MEAN TALK ABOUT THE BEST FEELING YOU'LL EVER...EVER HAVE....IT'S LIKE NOTHING YOU''VE EVER EXPERIENCED ...ITS A...SUPERNATURAL AWESOME EXPERIENCE. GOD IS ALMIGHTY...HE IS MORE POWERFUL AND LOVING...BUT JUST....THAN ANYTHING OR ANYONE ELSE!.... PRAY people...HE DID SO MUCH FOR US ALL...TO MAKE A WAY TO ESCAPE FROM HELL...SO WE COULD BE WITH HIM AND KNOW HIS LOVE AND PROTECTION. IF YOU REFUSE THEN....THIS IS AS GOOD AS IT WILL EVER GET FOR YOU.....THEN COMES HELL FOR ETERNITY...

...IT'S A NEVER-ENDING AGONY THAT YOU CONSTANTLY LIVE ALONE FROM OTHET HUMANS....DEMONS WILL TERRORIZE YOU BITING YOU RIPPING YOU APART ONLY TO RELIVE IT OVER N OVER...GOD MADE A WAY OUT YOU JUST NEED TO REACH OUT TO HIM HE DOESN'T WANT ONE PERSONTO BE LOST.....BUT HE WON'T FORCE ANYONE TO LOVE HIM....!!!!!!! SO LIVE FOR HIM ASK HIM FOR FORGIVENESS ...BE WITH HIM FOR ALL ETERNITY.....IT'S UP TO YOU. BUT IT'S HIS WORLD...IT'S HIS UNIVERSE....IT'S ALL HIS CREATION...THE FLOWERS...TREES... BUGS......ANIMALS... HILLS...MOUNTAINS...SNOW....GRASS.... DIRT....HUMANS.... THE ABILITY TO THINK...TO GROW....TO BREATH...TO EAT...TO TALK.....TO WALK......TO MULTIPLY. ....HE OWNS IT ALL...HE CREATED EVERYTHING ....WHEN YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT...WHO ARE WE....? WHO DO WE THINK WE ARE? ....we are NOTHING BUT DUST.....WE BETTER BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GREAT LORD JESUS...AND BE VERY SORRY.... BECAUSE FOR REAL..ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS I LISTED IS COMING VERY SOON...IT'S IN HIS WORD.....AND HAS BEEN TOLD BY THE PROPHETS JUST LATELY. BY MANY GOOD RELIABLE PROPHETS.... AND NOT EVERYONE KNOWS, BUT THERE HAVE BEEN OVER A THOUSAND EARTHQUAKES AT YELLOWSTONE....WHERE A SUPER VOLCANO IS READY TO ERUPT AT ANY MOMENT .... PLEASE...LOOK INTO THESE THINGS...I DO NOT LIE....IT'S ALL TRUE...I'M TRYING TO HELP THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT'S COMING...TO GET READY.... IF I'm RIGHT AND YOU IGNORE ME..YOUR LOST TO HELL FOR FOREVER...IF I'M RIGHT....AND YOU TRY JESUS TO SEE IF HE'S THERE AND SEE THAT HE'S REAL..... THEN YOU'LL BE IN HEAVEN...FOREVER... NOT HELL!!!!!....it's real...and it's coming soon. Destruction....hell.... don't wait....do it before its too late. If you try Jesus, ask him into your heart.. You'll not want to go back. Jesus is Lord!!

Except the rest of us don't believe in your imaginary friend. So fuck off with this dumb shit. I'd sooner see the US succumb to sharia law than christian law, no real difference.

'MURICA BOYS

YOU WILL BE RAPED BY FLESH EATING DEMONS YOU H E A T H E N

Fuck your god
Fuck jebus/jesus
Fuck Mary the prostitute
Fuck the pope
Fuck you
We will continue to remove religion from the world with science and sense

why so much obsession with sex?

Bring them, show me one.
They don't exist.
They are a figment of your imagination put there by the people who have brainwashed you.

Their shared delusion tells them it is dirty and wrong so they fixate on it

Hey that's about the best proof of anything in religion being real as there ever has been lmao

oh, I fixate on it because I like to rub my penis.

Religion is tantamount to mental illness. I hope we can find a way to help these people or eradicate them before they can finish off ours or any more species.

This is how badly you will get raped
I bet you will enjoy it you lil fagget

Standby user. I'm working on religious videos that have embedded flashes in them that cause fatal epileptic like seizures.

Is that how the leader of your cult rapes you?

Starting with Kimberly parent, the child of god.

God is gay and he have me a rimjob behind a churches chicken dumpster

The only little faggot I see here appears to be jesus or your fake god

America is founded on John Locke's principles. Nothing to do with Christianity and the founding fathers' writings on the matter express this quite clearly. But if you're raised in the ignorance of a Christian household, you get told all sorts of stupid ass shit that isn't true. Things like there's a magical wizard that lives in the sky and the founding fathers sucked his fat hairy cock on the daily.