Jimmy Carr: Comedians should joke about everything except Hillsborough

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/05/jimmy-carr-comedians-should-joke-everything-except-hillsborough/

Maybe its time to grow up and show a bit of respect spee

>implying he isn't just saying this, so his friends will start making Hillsborough jokes
4D chess.

>listening to Jimmy Carr
Maybe it's time to grow up and do your taxes.

>le holocaust joke
>HOW DARE YOU MAKE A JOKE ABOUT HILLSBOROUGH YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING

This guy joked about 9/11, where thousands of people were burned to death or killed by a collapsing builsing, but he won't joke about 96 scousers running each other into a fence?

*building

as much as I like Jimmy, I think he's in the wrong here

he has made jokes about other tragedies like princess Diana dying and so on and it is weird to put Hillsborough on a special pedestal like this.

First off, it's a telegraph article, soo...

Second off, they only quote him on a answer to a question that would be more trouble than its worth, and run with it.

Third off, the last part of the article is about depression, so I think they probably changed the focus of the interview to make it focus on the sports tragedy to get extra clicks.

It's probably not a moral qualm, Scousers will just relentlessly harass him for the rest of his life if he jokes about Hillsborough

this... one hilsborough joke means a lifetime of scouse death threats and no money from gigs in the liverpool area

how is Jimmy Carr's fake edgy shit still popular

the Mecca stampede was like the illzbruh for Manure customers

He is a contrived bitch, but he has a few fun quips.

Maybe he just can't squeeze a Hillsborough joke into his routine?

Conte on far right

Does he even do much stand up nowadays? Pretty sure he just hosts a few shows.

I think I saw he got a Netflix special last summer. He probably still does gigs every once and a while.

why can't scousers take a joke?

>insert seal laugh here

It was their cousin, man. Not cool.

Yeah, I'd probably feel crushed if comedians starting making jokes about it

You have no idea how sad people get when you press into them with stuff like this.

why do you

type like

a flaming homosexual

That's unfair to assume, he's probably just feeling a lot of pressure.

>2017
>Not fucking other men while watching sports
Pretty fucking pathetic, if you ask me.

Butt out. We don't need you trampling over this conversation. You'd be surprised how delicate people can be. Ribs can cut deep if you don't tread lightly.

this post isn't funny

neither is this one. you're obviously replying to yourself

I got injured at Heysel. The scars on my leg are still there. Couldn't care less if some comedian made jokes about Heysel.

More than one American can be unfunny, you presumptuous ninny-warbler

how old were you at the time? Must have been pretty bad. I agree though this is just scousers as always with their victim complex

I'm seeing Jimmy Carr on American tv a lot these days. No surprise, but his fake edgy shit is popular over here.

He goes on talk shows and has the most annoying forced laughter. He screams his laughter at the host and other guests. I want to see someone punch him.

I wasn't even 10yo. I remember falling over and hurting my leg on the sharp edges of concrete blocks. My injury wasn't that bad but it's odd that it never healed properly.

can you post a picture?

>96

>Every single Liverpool forum has a section about Hillsborough

>not double-spacing your posts

automatic 10 point deduction on your grade, desu

I'm a Liverpool fan, but our attitude to Hillsborough is so over the fucking top. Every has to be reminded of it every damn day. It gets seriously boring.

the rumours me mates were tellin me might be true then

apparently scouse mafia got hold of him

there is this journalist

David Conn

his job is LITERALLY to cover hillsborough. every third article of his is that. i dont get it.

>"SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY DISRESPECT THE 96 (NEVER FORGET THEM) BY PLAYING FOOTBALL AT THE SCENE OF THE TRAGEDY

OY M8 REMEMBER THE 96

Never forget the hillsoboroughcost where 60 millions scousers were killed.

Wow. My parents have told me how horrible it was on TV, I can't imagine actually being there.

Why are British fans so trashy? Something like this would never happen at an American sporting event we are civilized and have safe and brilliantly designed stadiums

Hillslola isn't funny because it wasn't 96 thousand of the bastards.

Fuck Hillsborough. I'm a Man Utd fan, last time I was in Liverpool for a piss up with the lads we were singing WHERE'S THE JUSTICE FOR JUVENTUS in some shitty old man pub. Got threatened but the shithouses never even done owt.

Can you see them lying on the run way

was funny seeing europa league teams fans doing plane signs this season, everyone hates united

The edge in this thread.

Holocaust jokes are ok because fuck Jews

I think this article is a subtle hillsborough joke

It really crushes me to see him saying this. To gate out certain topics like that just isn't something you can do in comedy; take out any topic and they'll suffocate.

REMINDER SAFE STANDING WILL NEVER RETURN BECAUSE MEMBER 'ILLSBRUH. REMINDER THE FANS WERE CLEARED LEGALLY OF BLAME AND ALL BLAME WAS ON THE POLICE. THERE IS NO REASON TO STOP SAFE STANDING BUT IT WILL NEVER RETURN BECAUSE MEMBER 'ILLSBRUH

The only thing I consider funny about the Hillsborough disaster is that 96 people were crushed so thoroughly that their lungs couldn't expand enough to take in air. Oh, and I guess the fact that they vomited all over each other before they died is also pretty funny. Other than those two things, I don't see what's so funny about it. To each his own, I guess.

>all that edge

American sporting events have armed security guards. I can safely say that if a riot starts in an American stadium, all the spectators would be shot dead before any of them could die of suffocation in a crush.

never forget the 96 gorillion