There have been 5 major terror incidents int the U.K. In 2017

There have been 5 major terror incidents int the U.K. In 2017.

Does her majesties government not care about its subjects?

nice tin foil hat dude

Good, InshAllah there's a thousand more happening your way, you cum catching swine.

No

terrorsim happens to keep you reliant on increasingly dystopian laws. The uk government needs a bit of fear towards muzzies to get the right wing to encourage war in the middle east and police state laws. They deliberately treat muslims lightly as to look like they support the lefts ideals of multilcultural free societies, which also support shutting down freedom of speech laws.

No the government does not care about its ant subjects.

If that's what it takes to constitute a "major terrorist incident", then we've had over a hundred major insulation incidents.

Terrorism simply isn't an issue. More people die from blutack, sausages, and mastubation.

Nope.

I mean, no. This isn't some fantasy world where royalty actually gives a shit about its people. Never been like that and it never will be.

But besides "kick out all the arabs", which even then isn't foolproof in the slightest, how are you gonna stop it? People can just grab a fucking kitchen knife and go to work as long as they have the promise of some imaginary paradise to justify their acts.

There was a terrorist attack in St Louis last night. A group of people attacked the city, attacking and detaching buildings and people, using violence incite fear and reaction. Businesses, homes, and property (private and public) are damaged and people are in the hospital, but we let these terrorist go home cuz muh lives matter.

>terrorism simply isn't an issue
You're an idiot

Its just part and parcel of everyday life in a major city.

It's not terrorism if you call it cultural enrichment

Tokyo is suffering immensely from Islamic terrorism

Whats their endgame?

Politifact rates this as true.

Terrorism is something that is unnecessary and preventable unlike faggots killing themselves trying to orgasm.

Didn't mayor Saddam or whatever say that Islamic terrorism is simply part of living in a multicultural society or some damn thing?

Personally, I think it is a shame, but Europe seems to be intent on self destructing. My only hope is that we burgers can learn from your retarded sacrifice.

*defacing, not detaching. They may as well have while they were at it though.

*defacating

Yes, those dystopian laws like having a defined border and deporting illegal Muslims is going to be the end of liberty in the British isles

So, what are you suggesting her majesty should do about it?
Close the borders for everyone? Cameras in every houseold and every corner of the city? Two policemen for every citizen?

Do you even know what is already being done to prevent those attacks? Are you aware that it's simply impossible to fully prevent those attacks?

So, what's it gonna be?

Many postulations... I've read a lot, and don't have a good idea of the end game.
But I believe (((they))) orchestrated mass immigration into the western world to continue attacking Christianity.
Hard to say what their end game is, probably why (((civic nationalism))) is being pushed so hard now, they've let in a mad dog who is going to kill us all.

The Eu is the most peaceful continent after Antarctica
>Only 5 terrorist attacks are a BIG Deal
>The USA has so many that they don't even bother to count
>south America is like Mafia III
>Africa is dying
>Japan and koreas are suffering from high suicides
>China is enslaving children in work labors
>The middle East and Arabic world are self explanatory
>Aussies are shitposters
>Canada is gay

I am being serious when I say I don't really understand why they want to import a bunch of uneducated, unskilled, non-english speaking people with backwards ideas out of the stone age.

raises a good point, but I cannot understand how that can end well for anyone in Europe, including those in power.

No one said that...

no, just stop letting muslim immigrants in.

Leave the EU and prohibit Islam. Simple.

And all problems are solved then?
You guys are so simple-minded it hurts.

Imo The Eu should have taken refugees from Syria that they choose instead of letting random people in

>Close the borders for everyone?
Yes. Stop immigration immediately, step back from the UN and scrap the UNHCR protocol and deport criminals on dual passports.
This is what most sane people would consider a "soft" plan. No gas chambers, no day of the rope... not even gun.

S H I T T E D

You had me up to Australia and Canada

Do you see anyone else blowing up trains for their religion?
I didn't say all problems, but terrorist attacks fueled by sharia law and the quran will be.

Is that george bush in drag?

I think we have to be realistic about the politicians. The average mp cuck just cares about being in power and enjoying the life of an elite. Its addicting. Much more so than heroine.

But they know their social welfare programs are too generous and beginning to tremble under a society where the majority of people are entering retirement.

I can't imagine its a good idea for the kikes to import Islamofascists into their country. They'll just gain power and gas them. Israel will lose support as the west becomes islamofied and the jews will be persecuted to extinction.

Do you know why this isn't done?

Because it doesn't work. It's pointless. If they want to attack your country, they will find a way. They don't give a shit about immigration policies as one can see in America.

>5 terror attacks
In Britain you stupid nigger

What would King Richard the Lionheart say about the current state of affairs in his country?

we ship in more every year, a few illegals aint changing anything bud, continue voting tho!

Nah, dude, it won't.
That's simply wish-thinking.

Orly? Tell that to the 10,000 or so African shit farmers in Calais.

You are mom is from canada.

DEUS VULT!

Nope. That's Scott Thompson, the current prime minister of Canada

Your xenophobia is blinding you from rational thought. It's pointless to discuss with you.

Yee

A problem, among many, is that the leftist is a moron. He doesn't understand much, gets his political opinioms from his friends and rarely has an independent thought. Embedded in that is, the difference between "the propensity towards" and "stereotyping"
The leftist will carry on, like a child, about how not all Muslims are terrorists and simply yell at you for circlejerking with you that it's wrong to stereotype.
Whereas everyone else seems to understand that there is a propensity towards concentrated Islamic communities and people committing acts of Jihad.

Yes, we should allow bombs and knifes onto airlines. Screening for them has clearly not worked and it is obviously pointless.

nice bait mate.

fuck off you little troll

Hes looking fabulous

A country border is not a fucking airport terminal, you moron.

You can thank liberals for that. inb4 american liberals have no say in european politics. Yes it's the liberal minded just like in america that have let muslims take control of europe.

how many has died? Any important people?

exactly.

We are allied to the Saudis who are the main exporter of wahabist islam. We support them in their cold war against iran. A few civvies dying every year is a chaep price to pay for delicious black oil down our gullets.

>my xenophobia
My point was why doesn't the U.K. Government just let them in then?
They've literally built a shanty city in France in the hopes they can sneak in through the Chunnel. The only thing stopping them is a small body of water.

And you know, Africans generally don't like taking boats to work.

>what are you suggesting her majesty should do about it?
Stop shouting down or arresting everyone that points out the association between Islam and terrorism, for starters. You can't even talk about these things without people flipping out and crying racism. The first step to dealing with any problem is an acknowledgment that it exists, and frank talk about what is happening. There is an element in society that tries their best to shut down such discussions, and decries any real attempt to look at things by the numbers.

I said that more than once, and people said that was racist. I suggested fast-tracking ethnic and religious minorities, especially those that ISIS has explicitly stated that they intend to exterminate. The Yazidis would be a good example.

The problem isn't Islam per se, but people that choose not to assimilate and integrate themselves in society. If people wish to assimilate, then there is no reason why they can't live here. If they refuse, then there is no room for them here. I welcome your suggestion on what should be done.

>terrorsim happens to keep you reliant on increasingly dystopian laws.

tell that to the IRA. Or ISIS. Or radical muslims anywhere.

paranoia about government and false flags is just shit tier contrarianism.

shouldn't support the police state, but for fucks sake don't start believing that the terrorists are not independent free actors

>I can't imagine its a good idea for the kikes to import Islamofascists into their country. They'll just gain power and gas them. Israel will lose support as the west becomes islamofied and the jews will be persecuted to extinction.
I agree with all of this. They've unleashed something that will drown us all. But let's not kid ourselves, there was a lot of Jews in the 60s Marxists movements.

>Not seeing that the eu is letting young men because they need workers because most of Europeans are oldfags

Wot m8

>important people
May not be important to you. But just imagine your mom or brother being a victim.

Theyre not important to us. So how would you feel

It's true. US was using THINTHREAD to spy foreign nations WAY before 9/11 happened but after that incident they started to record and spy all traffic inside their own country as well. Wasn't that bit too convenient?
People need to be afraid of something, they need to fight against each other so the authority can give them sense of security and take away everything. Same thing happens in UK. It's done on purpose. People need to be scared so they can be monitored constantly. Shame so many are so fucking brainwashed that they don't see this coming.

probably something along the lines of:

Angleterre? ce trou de merde? Oui, tant qu'ils continuent de m'envoyer de l'argent pour les guerres au Moyen-Orient, je ne pouvais pas se moquer des gens là-bas.

CCTV will prevent terrorist attacks. Spying on your citizens will prevent terrorist attacks.

>Africans generally don't like taking boats to work.

Marxism began longer ago than that. Its a plot that once tried to genuinely reform the west, but was coopted by the Soviets to undermine the west. It did not die with the fall of the USSR. Its pushing us to collapse.

Nobody holds both of these positions, retard.

>it's pointless
>therefore we shouldn't try
>therefore we should continue down the road we're going
Hmmmm.... no!

Stop speaking surrender in my thread

which country are you based in?

US. New York to be specific, and surprisingly this is a reasonably good thread

>multiculturalism
>Hammer and Sickle

I guarantee you these two things don't go together.

You're new to politics, aren't you? Thats literally all of academia and liberal media.

Nobody with any sense said this.

>ageing society meme
And they say conservatives are brainwashed by the media lol

It is a factor.

are they important to the government? Are they important cultural figures, beloved celebrities? Nah they're not are they. In the the eyes of the government they are statistics, numbers on a ledger with the benenfits of the saudi alliance on one hand and the cost of being dragged into saudi wars on the other.

guess how much these statistics are worth in the grand scale of things. Protip, it's somewhere between squat and fuck all. You can virtue signal as much as you like but at the end of the day civilians are disposable. Do you think that when we drop a hellfire strike on some apartment complex we give a shit about any innocent civilians inside about to be turned into mince? No we don't. Collateral. Statistics. Body bags.

Get back to us when the 'terrorists' kill someone important.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

>I can't imagine its a good idea for the kikes to import Islamofascists into their country
That's why they haven't, and never will. Israel has accepted ZERO refugees from the middle east. They aren't that dumb. Jews only call for multiculturalism in Europe.

Well, keep pissing your pants dude. Have fun with your police and surveillance state. I dont really give a shit about terrorism.

...you do know richard the lionheart was french, right? right?

I agree with all of this. But look into the amount of jews that were involved in the Bolshevik take over of Russia
>there were fucking thousands of them

7: Bullshit.

Nobody doesn't want that shit to stop. What they want is to prevent pointless and harmful scapegoating in the wake of the actions of a minority of that group.

If racists didn't use every terrorist attack as some kind of warped justification for their racism, the "not all [ethnicity]" card would never need to be played.

>use islam to fight communism
>make life shit for arabs
>get oil
>complain not to know why islam is so violent.

I wish you were right.

>I dont really give a shit about terrorism.
You proved you were an idiot above, no need to prove again

Read some statistics every once in a while.
If you want to shiver in fear, you should probably not choose terrorism.

Selfish swine those jews.

Then you should have no problem providing a variety of liberal and academic claims that African nations are in conflict because their cultures are too different.

>If racists didn't use every terrorist attack as some kind of warped justification for their racism
The issue is accusing anyone that points out the link between Islam and terror of being racist. The studies have been done, and the numbers aren't good, but merely bringing that up is equated with racism and shut down.

>terrorist attacks fueled by sharia law and the quran will be.

wahabist islam mate. google it

And why are these medieval mudslimes so angry? It's because America and UK wage war against their countries along with Israel. I would be pissed off too I guess. America is driven by it's war economy, they need constant proxy wars in order to keep their machine running. And so on and so on.
World would be much better place without banks and constant greed for money and power but that wont ever happen until this place first gets demolished by some huge incident.
North Korean situation is completely manufactured bullshit. When they first claimed NK "hacked" Sony Imageworks leak for example, was a total lie. It was inside job from the company where one worker was unhappy with them. These few countries seek constantly reasons to show their power to establish small conflicts.

What is War in Darfur, Trebek?

The first 2 paragraphs sound like the opening scene of MGS4

What do you do for a living?